Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:35 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Lol. Poor guy. Can't get past reality so you resort to insults. Its ok. I don't think less of you.
Oh yeah, everyone is really convinced your "just get in there and flirt" vague bullshit is helping guys all over the world. Hahah..

Likes attract likes. All comments are geared towards generating lasting attraction for the purpose of a relationship with a well-rounded female (attractive, well educated and cultured, plus knows what she wants in her work and personal life).

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:42 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Lol. Poor guy. Can't get past reality so you resort to insults. Its ok. I don't think less of you.
Oh yeah, everyone is really convinced your "just get in there and flirt" vague bullshit is helping guys all over the world. Hahah..
Only you disagree. The problem is that we explain how to flirt. Just because you don't see me describe it in every single post, there is a search function that will help you find a thread on how to flirt. Some of them even have my input.

Btw...you gave the advice of have fun and flirt when opening a girl, so don't talk to me about being vague when you are trying to give the advice that I've already given.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:07 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Lol Auto, good luck.
I'm not the one living a deluded fantasy.
Quote:
Only you disagree. The problem is that we explain how to flirt. Just because you don't see me describe it in every single post, there is a search function that will help you find a thread on how to flirt. Some of them even have my input.
I’m sure all of the guys that can barely write a coherent paragraph are perusing your somewhere-out-there detailed posts day and night. Come on, are you shitting me?
Quote:
Btw...you gave the advice of have fun and flirt when opening a girl, so don't talk to me about being vague when you are trying to give the advice that I've already given.
The best part is that you actually missed the point that I was making in that post. It primarily related to maintaining a conversation and not flirting. That’s what the poster asked about. Flirting was icing.

Likes attract likes. All comments are geared towards generating lasting attraction for the purpose of a relationship with a well-rounded female (attractive, well educated and cultured, plus knows what she wants in her work and personal life).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:47 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Blah blah blah blah blah blah