Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: Re: Mexican girl
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:48 pm 
King Among Mortals

You won't/can't see it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
You won't/can't see it.
Well that's not very helpful.

Can't see what exactly?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:33 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:
The very fact that you are a man who lacks confidence, does not take any risks [not discounting your pump up dick] you are dependent on external validation is why you are unsuccessful with women in the first place. You need to zoom out and look at the bigger picture, and not get lost in the small minutia of this Mexican interaction. Your primary problem is that these situations are occurring to begin with, your validation whoring runs deep, that's why you keep recreating these alter egos. To seek more validation.

You are doing the same thing with these women you meet, your not seeking sex or a relationship with them you only seek VALIDATION from them. Why? Because you are terrified of rejection and want to be 100% sure of success before ever making a clear move.

Be a man who shows his honest intent from the start and not the type of loser who comes here over analyzing every tiny interaction. It's very fucking tiring.

Take the fucking beer goggles off and you'll see this fear is unreal, this fear is your Kryptonite, and you are just as afraid to let go of IT! You've been holding on to it for so long it's become your security blanket.

The fear IS NOT REAL Hockeystick. Weather she's there for you or not is of little consequence. You cannot control her anyway.

Validate yourself and that fear will fall away. Think you are and you will become.
I don't know why I lack confidence. I don't know what I'm missing. I'm confident about my ability in bed but not my worth as a human being.

I've taken more risks than just that. In October, I got plastic surgery on my dick with silicone. I had a full academic scholarship to the best University in the state but I dropped out to start my own business. Just now, I'm taking out a large loan against my house to finance the purchase and rehab of a house. But assuming you mean risks with women... If I were a risk taker, what kind of risks would I take with women? Asking club girls to come back to my place?

If I don't need women for validation, what do I need/want them for? That may result in me just fucking prostitutes again.

If you see this interaction with the Mexican girl to be meaningless, then what interaction with a girl/woman is NOT meaningless? Isn't there someone you will eventually form a relationship with? Maybe marry and have babies with?

What alter egos are you talking about?

How can you say I'm unsuccessful if I'm about to fuck this Mexican girl? And she's not the only girl I'm talking to, just the only one of any substance.
I advise you to seek the help from a clinical counsellor/therapist. A good one can help you on your journey.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:19 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Okay but he didn't answer a good number of my questions.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:37 am 

Quote:
Find another.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:52 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
Find another.
Find another what?

My journey to discover that girls fuck black dudes?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:02 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Find another.
Find another what?

My journey to discover that girls fuck black dudes?
This board can't help you. Voyeur elsewhere.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:49 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I don't know why I lack confidence. I don't know what I'm missing. I'm confident about my ability in bed but not my worth as a human being.

I've taken more risks than just that. In October, I got plastic surgery on my dick with silicone. I had a full academic scholarship to the best University in the state but I dropped out to start my own business. Just now, I'm taking out a large loan against my house to finance the purchase and rehab of a house. But assuming you mean risks with women... If I were a risk taker, what kind of risks would I take with women? Asking club girls to come back to my place?

If I don't need women for validation, what do I need/want them for? That may result in me just fucking prostitutes again.

If you see this interaction with the Mexican girl to be meaningless, then what interaction with a girl/woman is NOT meaningless? Isn't there someone you will eventually form a relationship with? Maybe marry and have babies with?

How can you say I'm unsuccessful if I'm about to fuck this Mexican girl? And she's not the only girl I'm talking to, just the only one of any substance.
You would make the most seasoned shrink face-palm.

You have very selective comprehension.

The definition of insanity, is, doing the exact same fucking thing over and over again, expecting shit to change. That. Is. Crazy.
Quote:
See any thing in your statement?
Quote:
If I were a risk taker, what kind of risks would I take with women?
By facing possible and probable rejection. Therefor lacking interaction, or the skills to interact.
Quote:
You view women as a means to an end - A vagina surrounded by 120 lbs of useless skin.
Quote:
If you see this interaction with the Mexican girl to be meaningless, then what interaction with a girl/woman is NOT meaningless?
My point right there ya bat shit crazy fuck. I didn't say meaningless, I said MINUTE. A small drop in the bucket to waist cross examining each syllable and it's meaning. Over thinking.
Quote:
Isn't there someone you will eventually form a relationship with? Maybe marry and have babies with?
I have formed many lasting and albeit many short term relationships, had a dutiful marriage, and have 4 well adjusted adult offspring.
Quote:
Redstar.
Quote:
How can you say I'm unsuccessful if I'm about to fuck this Mexican girl? And she's not the only girl I'm talking to,
That is just trying to sell us your chickens before they hatch.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:45 pm 

By any chance are convicted cyberstalker -name deleted and user banned- The guy in this video? - video removed by mod -

Reason I ask is your posts bare all the hallmarks of ones he's posted on this forum in the past.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:22 pm 

Yeah n2, that's him.

It's known.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:54 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hey do you know my life story? Who is the mod that can take my full name off this so it doesn't affect my SEO that I've paid almost $3,000 to repair.

Trust me, n2, you don't know me.

Were you there when I spent the whole 17th year of my life in a hospital with a broken neck? Didn't think so.

Where's your CURRENT gf, n2? Post a pic.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:25 am 

Not that I don't believe in redemption/ paying your dues. its quite evident your dysfunctional thinking is still there and its splattered throughout this thread for all to see. That's where the Mods ought to do their job as some of the people here are enabling your unhealthy mindset.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:59 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Regardless, I'm still gonna be fucking some hot Mexican girl as soon as my passport arrives.

That was years ago. I don't do any drugs anymore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:07 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Regardless, I'm still gonna be fucking some hot Mexican girl as soon as my passport arrives.

Stop talking about what you will be doing. Until it happens, it's not worth mentioning. Even when you do do it, it's not worth mentioning. It is lame to travel to a different country for sex.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:11 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:

Stop talking about what you will be doing. Until it happens, it's not worth mentioning. Even when you do do it, it's not worth mentioning. It is lame to travel to a different country for sex.
It's not lame to travel to see someone you like. The distance is irrelevant.

It's just under 2,000 miles from Orlando to Mexico City. It's over 3,000 from Orlando to Seattle, which is obviously still in the same country.

I'm looking forward to my first real trip outside the country.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]