Leading when she is Type A personality


Go to page Previous  1, 2
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships


Forum rules


Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.


2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.



Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:14 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:13 pm
Posts: 47
Her personality is something i think you should take into consideration, however ALL women need to be dominated to some point.that doesnt mean you can treat her like another girl with a diff personality type, but if you dont pose a threat to her dominance, and challenge her, she will inevitably get bored and leave you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:40 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot

Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:42 am
Posts: 427
The reason she is acting like a naggy little bitch is because you haven't been doing your job as a man and leading in the relationship. When you do your job as a man in the relationship she will be fully in her feminine energy, which is typically going to be a fun, playful, silly little hot girl. When you're not being a man she's going to become bitchy.

When you're initially transitioning from becoming more of a man (I.e., plan out your dates) be prepared to be tested AF. You will hear shit like "Why are we going this way.. it's too far" "Let's just do something at my place" etc... ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT. I'm speaking from experience. Just tell her something along the lines of "Sit back and relax and enjoy the show. I got this. Don't worry about anything tonight". Heck even turn it up a notch and plan out a little surprise, and tell her before hand that you got a surprise for her. (But don't tell her what the surprise is, show her at the right time) Again, be ready to be tested AF! "I don't like surprises" "Just tell me what it is" etc. DON'T LISTEN TO THIS BULLSHIT! When you hear this diahrrea from your girls mouth don't play it serious... just have a playful vibe and you'll be straight.

Alright homie... so say you do everything like I said above... now let's fast forward to the end of the date (You better have fucked her too).... DAMN YOU GOING TO SEE YOUR GIRL IN HER FEMININE ENERGY! She's going to be sweet, loving, playful, etc etc etc again. She's going to be much happier and much more open/talkative with you as a result. And guess what? You're going to be a much happier man as a result.

G'luck bruh


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:02 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:14 pm
Posts: 84
Type A and B personalities are a myth as most people understand them. They do however make great excuses. "Oh, sorry to make you feel like a slave, it's just my type A personality."

That being said, I have had relationships like this in the past. I once had a girl ask me to make her favorite dish, which I did because I like to cook, but I only received the reward of, "Oh your so domestic." Not my best moment, so here is my strategy for not letting that happen again. You need to learn to demand something in return for these chores. It's okay to do stuff for your woman, but you need to learn to ask for things and establish that you have the power to give her something and are choosing to. This way she doesn't take advantage. A lot of guys will buy flowers for girls thinking they will automatically appreciate it. However, beautiful women always take this sort of thing for granted. So I invented the trader principle for relationships. Example:

GF: "Can you do the dishes."
You (In a cocky funny way): "I can do them better than you, but I charge a fee."
GF (Shit test, playful): "Oh good, something your good at."
You: "Yep, and there is the simple matter of my fee."
GF: "You don't get a fee for doing things your supposed to."

Now you could go on and on like this, but you keep making hints about the fee. If she is curious about the fee bust her balls about being so damn curious about the fee. Put in some Kino too. Treat it like foreplay or a sarge (same thing?). The fee could be a chore you want in return, a kiss, or a blowjob. Change it up each time. The trick is if it's sexual to get her aroused so that she starts thinking of doing wild crazy things to you before you even tell her what you want. This is the trader principle in action. Be a trader. If your having doubts about the power dynamics being skewed in her favor then demand a certain amount of intimacy and affection from her before you do something.

Now, you might flub the attraction generating part and she'll be like, "Whatever I am not paying a fee." Then those dishes don't get done. However the next time you have sex you can end it with, "Thanks babe, I'll go get those dishes done now." (If she'll still remember). This is also where it's important to choose your battles. This is just one routine and will get stale after a while. If you were planning on doing the dishes and she hasn't asked yet, just do the damn dishes, be proactive. If she is flying around the house rattling off things that need to be done (because delegation is faster than doing for her) then call her out on it by busting her balls. Start pretending she is talking to a magical hamster that is going to do the dishes for her. Start giving it a name. This is especially good if she uses passive aggressive (passive demands?) like "We need to do the dishes." she might say. "do you have a frog in your pocket?" You might say.

There is one danger that I can see with this approach. That she starts trying to with hold sex until you do your chores. This is a different problem and requires a different tact.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:16 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:50 pm
Posts: 585
WT Foxtrot wrote:
There is one danger that I can see with this approach. That she starts trying to with hold sex until you do your chores. This is a different problem and requires a different tact.



I disagree. If she starts to withhold sex, the relationship is over, and you're free to fuck anyone anytime. And that's good for you, because if she is manipulative enough to use this as a tactic to get her way, she's not gf material.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:32 pm 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title

Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:34 pm
Posts: 3972
Billydee1995 wrote:
Her personality is something i think you should take into consideration, however ALL women need to be dominated to some point.that doesnt mean you can treat her like another girl with a diff personality type, but if you dont pose a threat to her dominance, and challenge her, she will inevitably get bored and leave you.

What a crock of horseshit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:34 pm 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title

Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:34 pm
Posts: 3972
WT Foxtrot wrote:
Type A and B personalities are a myth as most people understand them. They do however make great excuses. "Oh, sorry to make you feel like a slave, it's just my type A personality."

That being said, I have had relationships like this in the past. I once had a girl ask me to make her favorite dish, which I did because I like to cook, but I only received the reward of, "Oh your so domestic." Not my best moment, so here is my strategy for not letting that happen again. You need to learn to demand something in return for these chores. It's okay to do stuff for your woman, but you need to learn to ask for things and establish that you have the power to give her something and are choosing to. This way she doesn't take advantage. A lot of guys will buy flowers for girls thinking they will automatically appreciate it. However, beautiful women always take this sort of thing for granted. So I invented the trader principle for relationships. Example:

GF: "Can you do the dishes."
You (In a cocky funny way): "I can do them better than you, but I charge a fee."
GF (Shit test, playful): "Oh good, something your good at."
You: "Yep, and there is the simple matter of my fee."
GF: "You don't get a fee for doing things your supposed to."

Now you could go on and on like this, but you keep making hints about the fee. If she is curious about the fee bust her balls about being so damn curious about the fee. Put in some Kino too. Treat it like foreplay or a sarge (same thing?). The fee could be a chore you want in return, a kiss, or a blowjob. Change it up each time. The trick is if it's sexual to get her aroused so that she starts thinking of doing wild crazy things to you before you even tell her what you want. This is the trader principle in action. Be a trader. If your having doubts about the power dynamics being skewed in her favor then demand a certain amount of intimacy and affection from her before you do something.

Now, you might flub the attraction generating part and she'll be like, "Whatever I am not paying a fee." Then those dishes don't get done. However the next time you have sex you can end it with, "Thanks babe, I'll go get those dishes done now." (If she'll still remember). This is also where it's important to choose your battles. This is just one routine and will get stale after a while. If you were planning on doing the dishes and she hasn't asked yet, just do the damn dishes, be proactive. If she is flying around the house rattling off things that need to be done (because delegation is faster than doing for her) then call her out on it by busting her balls. Start pretending she is talking to a magical hamster that is going to do the dishes for her. Start giving it a name. This is especially good if she uses passive aggressive (passive demands?) like "We need to do the dishes." she might say. "do you have a frog in your pocket?" You might say.

There is one danger that I can see with this approach. That she starts trying to with hold sex until you do your chores. This is a different problem and requires a different tact.

Here is another example of garbage advice coming out of an extremely insecure place.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:40 pm 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title

Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:34 pm
Posts: 3972
reel2real wrote:
Lately I've started turning my relationship around. I have tried to become more of an active leader when we are together by planning dates, what we do, etc. Currently we are long distance due to work and school stuff, but we should be back together around spring time. Gives me time to focus on me anyway. I have come to a hurdle that I need some help getting over though...

My gf is a typical Type A personality and I feel it's a huge challenge for me at times to lead on smaller things because she's so pushy, and nags about small shit around the apartment (i.e. She'll get annoyed when the toothpaste is in the wrong spot). On top that it's pretty normal for her to delegate, issue "orders", etc. She always tells me "do this, clean up, etc." around the house and shit.

How can I turn this dynamic around?

The issue isn't with her. The issue lies with you specifically having poor boundaries.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:20 am 
Offline
High Priest of Debauchery
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:48 pm
Posts: 3274
Location: Paradise Found
reel2real wrote:
Lately I've started turning my relationship around. I have tried to become more of an active leader when we are together by planning dates, what we do, etc. Currently we are long distance due to work and school stuff, but we should be back together around spring time. Gives me time to focus on me anyway. I have come to a hurdle that I need some help getting over though...

My gf is a typical Type A personality and I feel it's a huge challenge for me at times to lead on smaller things because she's so pushy, and nags about small shit around the apartment (i.e. She'll get annoyed when the toothpaste is in the wrong spot). On top that it's pretty normal for her to delegate, issue "orders", etc. She always tells me "do this, clean up, etc." around the house and shit.

How can I turn this dynamic around?


You can turn this dynamic around by starting in the bedroom. Calibrate first. After sex, does she voluntarily make you breakfast or get you a glass of water? If not, then your bedroom skill might be lacking.

Test where you are when it comes to her sexual satisfaction IF she is NOT doing any nice thing for you after sex. After sex, ask her: "Babe, make us some coffee."

When she replies, "Make the goddamn coffee yourself," or something similar, you have a lot of work to do in improving your bedroom skills.

If she happily complies, you're good. Say 'thank you', fuck her real good again and ask her to do breakfast. Condition her on the regular to do nice things for you. Start in the bedroom and progress from there.

_________________
Approach. Open. Escalate. Isolate

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link