LDR wtf? what would you do in this situation..


Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships


Forum rules


Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.


2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.



Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:25 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2253
n2thevoid wrote:
So you're telling men with fundamentally flawed personalities to let things flow organically.::How exactly will that get them to a place of building a relationship with a woman?



Because that's how relationships start with strong, independent, and socially valuable women. They happen organically, from a chain of positive moments, not a pre-determined agenda.

Teaching emotionally-uncentered men "patience" is how they resolve their impulsive/neurotic issue. "Letting things happen" organically is a patient, centered approach.


Quote:
Arch go out into the field and date women, rather than freshly post pubescent impressionable and inexperienced girls. Till then you'll keep peddlng your laughably cliche alpha male mantra to those desperate for a quick fix.



My gf moved in this week. We've been dating 1.6 years, and we're having a party Saturday night with four of her gf's.

I'll keep being me, thank you, and you keep being the sensitive spiderweb with your dick in your hand.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:47 pm 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title

Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:34 pm
Posts: 3941
Arch Stanton wrote:
n2thevoid wrote:
So you're telling men with fundamentally flawed personalities to let things flow organically.::How exactly will that get them to a place of building a relationship with a woman?



Because that's how relationships start with strong, independent, and socially valuable women. They happen organically, from a chain of positive moments, not a pre-determined agenda.

Teaching emotionally-uncentered men "patience" is how they resolve their impulsive/neurotic issue. "Letting things happen" organically is a patient, centered approach.


Quote:
Arch go out into the field and date women, rather than freshly post pubescent impressionable and inexperienced girls. Till then you'll keep peddlng your laughably cliche alpha male mantra to those desperate for a quick fix.



My gf moved in this week. We've been dating 1.6 years, and we're having a party Saturday night with four of her gf's.

I'll keep being me, thank you, and you keep being the sensitive spiderweb with your dick in your hand.


Continue on with your straw man logic.

I am no longer ceased to be amazed how you continually prove that the empty cart makes the most noise.


Last edited by n2thevoid on Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:48 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5701
Location: Los Angeles
Arch Stanton wrote:
Teaching emotionally-uncentered men "patience" is how they resolve their impulsive/neurotic issue. "Letting things happen" organically is a patient, centered approach.
Didn't your girlfriend leave you in the beginning because you did this exact same thing? You were being "organic" and you almost lost her. I'm not saying this to strike at your ego, but you had a communication issue with her and it had to be fixed...just like most other guys. All you needed to do was tweak your approach to communicating with her and it fixed the problem and it could be done on the other end. Patience doesn't mean anything when you still aren't doing things right.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:55 pm 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title

Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:34 pm
Posts: 3941
"Organic" has become a buzzword for people who talk out of their ass, or who spend too much time at Farmer's Markets or Whole Foods.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:08 am 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title

Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:32 am
Posts: 3777
Quote:
While I agree with you in spirit, I don't think this is a practical approach to early courtship that provides the results you want.

It is important to stand out early on, and no be the needy, emotional. paranoid weird guys that most women see. It's important to remain emotionally-centered and to let things happen organically. Most guys get nexted because they don't do this.


Quote:
Because that's how relationships start with strong, independent, and socially valuable women. They happen organically, from a chain of positive moments, not a pre-determined agenda.


Pick a point of view please

Quote:
and any guy who's sitting at a bar, who has a chance with a 20-something Victoria Secret model, who blows it and then says "o well, don't care" is a liar, lol.


For the millionth time, no one is saying blow up a chick's phone and be controlling. "Blowing it" is throwing up on a chick on the approach, ie doing something thats not natural to you. But expressing yourself from a healthy place and having her reject you for that, is not "blowing it." Like seriously, you cant ask a chick "why are you being so formal?"...a simple question, months in because it's not "fun"? Like seriously? Thats how afraid we have to be of women?

It's not either you're neurotic or you're afraid to speak. How can you tell guys over and over, work out, fuck good, be dominant, be busy, but STILL you cant do this that or that? You're sticking to these needy mindsets...you'll hear the girl is a cheater, you hear she is in therapy, you'll hear she's insecure...but no...it was the time when OP asked her why she was being formal...that's the issue. Lol. The girl aint young...she's hitting 30. The girl aint socially valuable, she's getting ditched by friends.

As I keep telling you, you really need to try coaching these guys IN PERSON. You'll see this whole hot assumption you have based on a girl's actions is crazy. "Ah....a chick doesnt like you anymore...I can tell she's hot and socially valuable!" Like average girls dont break up with people or can have issues. Meet these guys, or at least coach them via skype. I have, and guess what...these chicks can be hot, they can be average they can be ugly sometimes. Any chick can have issues, any chick can have attachment problems, any chick can just lose interest.

Guys who come here have approached chicks badly. Guys who come here have had bad relationships. Do we tell them dont approach anymore or have a relationship? No, and thats the same as this because a guy may have communicated with a chick poorly in the past, they should shut up and be afraid to communicate. No, you tell them improve themselves and communicate from a healthy place.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:23 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2253
neo87 wrote:
Quote:
While I agree with you in spirit, I don't think this is a practical approach to early courtship that provides the results you want.

It is important to stand out early on, and no be the needy, emotional. paranoid weird guys that most women see. It's important to remain emotionally-centered and to let things happen organically. Most guys get nexted because they don't do this.


Quote:
Because that's how relationships start with strong, independent, and socially valuable women. They happen organically, from a chain of positive moments, not a pre-determined agenda.


Pick a point of view please


Results you want = fun interactions with women, and sex.

pre-determined agenda = must have an exclusive relationship right away, have to have kids, looking long term, other person must have money, etc.

Entirely different things.

This is not how healthy relationships start. They start from a chain of positive moments and fun, then organically evolve into a mutual place of love.


Thankfully I have enough abundance where I can blow off and next women who have these kinds of agendas, and who display this kind of low emotional intelligence.


Quote:
But expressing yourself from a healthy place


This is a total Hallmark card.

Neediness is neediness.

Ultimately, within the context of this forum, the goal is to keep the women you are attracted to in your life. They don't give a shit if you say "I want to be exclusive, Jenny" two weeks after first sex because you think it's coming from a "healthy place". All they see is yet another nimrod who's impulsive and needy.

A patient man with options doesn't do that.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:50 am 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title

Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:32 am
Posts: 3777
Quote:
Results you want = fun interactions with women, and sex.

pre-determined agenda = must have an exclusive relationship right away, have to have kids, looking long term, other person must have money, etc.

Entirely different things.

This is not how healthy relationships start. They start from a chain of positive moments and fun, then organically evolve into a mutual place of love.


Who was talking about the things you described as a predetermined agenda?! OP didnt, I didnt, jack didnt, n2 didnt...see arch its like you throw talking points out that arent being discussed. You do get a straw man is right?

Quote:
This is a total Hallmark card.

Neediness is neediness.

Ultimately, within the context of this forum, the goal is to keep the women you are attracted to in your life. They don't give a shit if you say "I want to be exclusive, Jenny" two weeks after first sex because you think it's coming from a "healthy place". All they see is yet another nimrod who's impulsive and needy.

A patient man with options doesn't do that.


Who said any of this?

One more time, and please please stop straw manning. See how Jack said his example

Quote:
For instance, I always tell women that I hope that I find a girl that'll make me want to settle down but I never tell a woman that I want to settle down with her right now. Most of the time, these women will do things to show that they are the type of woman that I could settle down with. To me, that's organic.


Please dont respond to a made up ask her to be your gf in 2 weeks example, when there's a clear example by another poster right above. Multiple times we have told you no one is saying these things and you keep making up needy examples to shoot down. Can you not debate what is said?

For the record, no asking a girl to be your gf 2 weeks in is not coming from a healthy place. Simply because you should be getting to know her. In this case her guess is right, you are impulsive and needy.

Simply, please say a thought a man may have from an emotionally centered place, that he shouldnt say to a woman he is dating? And please stop responding to arguments in your head. You have me rechecking to see if someone came into the thread writing some bs or posts are being deleted. Fuck the girls, and theory and all that, can we not agree that as adults we should be able to respond to what is being said?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link