Huge problem with my GF


Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships


Forum rules


Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.


2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.



Author Message
 Post subject: Huge problem with my GF
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:12 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:49 pm
Posts: 11
Location: Košice, Slovakia
Hi all,

Before I start I would like to appreciate everyone who reads this and give me some advice.

I have a problem with my girlfriend. I will try briefly describe what happened.

I got to know this girl through my good female friend. I knew something about her because my friend was sometimes talking about her and sometimes I was stalking her and maybe to get to know because she seemed to be a nice girl. That moment came when I wanted to know some information about college where she is studying at, because I was applying there as well. It was February when I wrote her for the first time and we started chatting and sending various type of photos through facebook and I was feeling the connection with her but until April we hadn´t met. We were a lot of chatting about sex. She is studying in Prague, and I am currently in Slovakia, she is also from Slovakia not far away from my city. She was sometimes not in the good mood due to some guy she wanted and had feelings for him but he rejected her because he said that the he currently doesn´t want relationship. She said that it ended, and she has no feelings for him anymore.

In April I had an interview at college in Prague. I was there for 4 days. We met the first day I was in Prague. We went to the shisha bar, we talked, she was shoving IOIs and then we continued to have some food and coffee. I was started touching her and she responded positively. Then we went to one place, where is a beautiful view on the Prague, it was night already. We sat there, touched her leg and we started kissing each other. We changed place, and went to the park, where she gave me BJ and I licked her. Two days later, we agreed that we can hang out after she finishes at work. So I was waiting her, and then we went at the most romantic places in Prague and we had sort of romantic evening without sex, just pure romance. We were hugging, looking to the eyes, holding hands and kissing. Then I went back home from Prague.

We wanted to see each other ASAP, but she had exams in school and I was working. We were chatting 24/7, calling, 2 hours calls, sending nudes. She went home then for Easter holidays. Unfortunately, I went on holidays to Italy, but we managed to see each other. She was coming early in the morning to my city, and I was waiting her at the train station. We wanted to have morning sex, but unfortunately the train was late, so we were just kissing in the car, holding hands, just romance. I bought her key ring with her name and gave it to her. She was really happy. I took her at her aunt place where she was waiting for the parents to take her home. During holidays, we were calling, chatting and sending pictures. We agreed on trip, that I will go to Prague and stay at her place for 3 days. Calls and 24/7 chatting was matter of course.

We were looking for the sex, and when I arrived to Prague in the morning she was waiting for me and after she arrived at her place we immediately started undressing each other and had sex. Then we had a shower together. Then we went to shop to buy some food and on the way back we were holding hands chatting, and it was so romantic. Then we went shopping, food, and cinema. We were constantly holding hands and touching. We had sex in the evening and shower. Next day she had to go to work, so we just had lunch in the morning (sex, shower) and I met my friend. After work I was waiting her, we went home, she was constantly touching me. The day after we had sex, shower. I am a big fan of airplanes, so we went there – she went with me to see (for her) stupid airplanes and she sacrifice her time to do my hobby. In the evening I went back home. We couldn´t say goodbye, we were constantly kissing. She also said that I we had the best sex ever, and she had never experienced such weekend. Me neither.

Few days after the trip in Prague, we bought tickets and hotel in Rome for June. She was so into me, when I would like to marry her in Las Vegas, she would definitely go with me. I was also so into her.

Two weeks after, the things started to fuck up. She didn´t want to call, and she said to me that she is not feeling it. But she still wanted to go to Rome. We were chatting less and less, and she was still talking about that she thinks that we will not have a relationship, that she is not feeling it. Also, she still wanted to go on trip.

Week later, she wrote me that she met the guy she wanted before me, and she had big heart rate, and also said that he looks like that she was happy to see her and she didn´t want to talk about her feelings. Also she said that after Rome, we won´t have definitely relationship and she wasn’t looking for the trip. We were ( mainly I) was writing to her, just one time a week, and it all cooled off. She was starting to date that guy and started chatting, and said to me that she doesn´t have feelings for me, but just for him (they didn´t even had sex or kissed). She summed it up that in one point she started to feel that I am not the right person and this relationship doesn´t make her happy. And that the whole thing between us shouldn´t happen. She also said she thought that she can be with someone else but she can´t even when she tried. She canceled the trip. That guy he is still rejecting her and she still have feelings for him. But she said that the trip in Prague was unbelievable good and so beautiful. And these days she is denying that she was into me and so on. She was feeling that she wants to be with me, therefore she bought a trip to Rome with me and now she is saying that she wasn´t into me?

What to do? It was very beautiful for both of us, why it should have come to end? Did I lost attraction? What to do when I don´t want to lost her?

Thank you guys, I will be waiting for your advices.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:28 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5633
Location: Los Angeles
Accept what she said as the truth and move on.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:12 am 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:22 pm
Posts: 168
Am I right thinking this is a LDR? Those are a LOT of work and some girls simply find them exhausting, long term. Sounds to me like the other guy won her over, from being more physically available to her.

She is very confused it seems, don't chase her.

_________________
REBORN


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:01 pm 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 pm
Posts: 5345
Location: Romania
OP, for future reference, if you've "been" with someone for 2 months, don't make plans 4 months from now. That should be obvious.

You were a distraction. Girl is definitely not over that guy.

I get that it was great at first, but that's generally the case. It's called a honeymoon phase for a reason.

_________________
I know my place. It's me on top of the world.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:12 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:49 pm
Posts: 11
Location: Košice, Slovakia
Slick_uk wrote:
Am I right thinking this is a LDR? Those are a LOT of work and some girls simply find them exhausting, long term. Sounds to me like the other guy won her over, from being more physically available to her.

She is very confused it seems, don't chase her.


Yes, it is, or it was a LDR. Yes, but that guy doesn´t want her, she is chasing him, and she is suffering from him. They haven´t even kissed. Yes, but I did some good job, so I think I am unforgettable for her, but what about transforming it into friends with benefits, and maybe then into the relationship? Or is it too complex? I am not gonna chase her, but during summer she will be nearby my city, so why not. I knew that I build the attraction, raport and she has started to love me, but, it wasn´t strong enough for that distance...What to do if I don ´t want completely lost her?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:22 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:49 pm
Posts: 11
Location: Košice, Slovakia
R.C wrote:
OP, for future reference, if you've "been" with someone for 2 months, don't make plans 4 months from now. That should be obvious.

You were a distraction. Girl is definitely not over that guy.

I get that it was great at first, but that's generally the case. It's called a honeymoon phase for a reason.


Yes, now, I know it, and unfortunately, my wallet knows it too. So what to do now? She was completely into me, but after the trip, and days we haven´t seen each other for weeks she started to be rude to me and started wrtiting things as I described previously. We are currently not in the contact, and that guy is constantly rejecting her (more than 1 year), so I don ´t think this is going to change.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:36 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:31 pm
Posts: 3
oh so many posts are here .,,, u have problems with your gf S ?? i am agirl and i think thats not a great broblem with girls everything is easier than you can imagine'

_________________
bet domains - Cheap domain names


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:49 pm 
Offline
King Among Mortals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 7536
Location: United States
Quote:
So what to do now?


Move on to one of the other BILLION girls on this planet.

_________________
They call me the cat whisperer, cause I know exactly what the pussy needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:37 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:22 pm
Posts: 168
AdamN24 wrote:
Slick_uk wrote:
Am I right thinking this is a LDR? Those are a LOT of work and some girls simply find them exhausting, long term. Sounds to me like the other guy won her over, from being more physically available to her.

She is very confused it seems, don't chase her.


Yes, it is, or it was a LDR. Yes, but that guy doesn´t want her, she is chasing him, and she is suffering from him. They haven´t even kissed. Yes, but I did some good job, so I think I am unforgettable for her, but what about transforming it into friends with benefits, and maybe then into the relationship? Or is it too complex? I am not gonna chase her, but during summer she will be nearby my city, so why not. I knew that I build the attraction, raport and she has started to love me, but, it wasn´t strong enough for that distance...What to do if I don ´t want completely lost her?


How do you know what they have or haven't done?

She's ended it with you. FWB and anything else is on her call, not yours, but it would seem like you're not in the right frame for that.

If she's near your city this summer, let her hit you up,for sex, nothing else.

There isn't anything else you can do, but move on

_________________
REBORN


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:43 pm 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 pm
Posts: 5345
Location: Romania
AdamN24 wrote:
Yes, now, I know it, and unfortunately, my wallet knows it too. So what to do now? She was completely into me, but after the trip, and days we haven´t seen each other for weeks she started to be rude to me and started wrtiting things as I described previously. We are currently not in the contact, and that guy is constantly rejecting her (more than 1 year), so I don ´t think this is going to change.


That's the point. She wasn't "completely" into you. She was completely into the ideal of you. She was blowing it out of proportion in her own head, and you can keep up an illusion for only so long.

That's not to say you didn't do right or did much wrong, it simply is what happens when you take someone that's not ready to be taken seriously, seriously.

As Jack usually points out, the first 2-3 months are the make or break periods of a relationship. Yours was a supernova. Burned bright, but died young.

My advice? Move on.

_________________
I know my place. It's me on top of the world.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:54 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:49 pm
Posts: 11
Location: Košice, Slovakia
Slick_uk wrote:
AdamN24 wrote:
Slick_uk wrote:
Am I right thinking this is a LDR? Those are a LOT of work and some girls simply find them exhausting, long term. Sounds to me like the other guy won her over, from being more physically available to her.

She is very confused it seems, don't chase her.


Yes, it is, or it was a LDR. Yes, but that guy doesn´t want her, she is chasing him, and she is suffering from him. They haven´t even kissed. Yes, but I did some good job, so I think I am unforgettable for her, but what about transforming it into friends with benefits, and maybe then into the relationship? Or is it too complex? I am not gonna chase her, but during summer she will be nearby my city, so why not. I knew that I build the attraction, raport and she has started to love me, but, it wasn´t strong enough for that distance...What to do if I don ´t want completely lost her?


How do you know what they have or haven't done?

She's ended it with you. FWB and anything else is on her call, not yours, but it would seem like you're not in the right frame for that.

If she's near your city this summer, let her hit you up,for sex, nothing else.

There isn't anything else you can do, but move on



She told me that she met that guy somewhere in cafe I don´t know, and told me that the me: The most interesting thing is that I have never slept with that guy. Even though I had the best sex in my life with you, it isn´t only about sex.

Yeah, I need to work on my frame, to be as confident as I was two months ago, I can´t beg her to come back, I need to demonstrate that I don´t care about her. And start behaving like a man, like I did 2 months ago. Can´t do much about it right now, only move on, and if she and I gonna meet during summer I can only there change her feelings if we will be physically in one location. Thanks for your answer


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:16 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:49 pm
Posts: 11
Location: Košice, Slovakia
R.C wrote:
AdamN24 wrote:
Yes, now, I know it, and unfortunately, my wallet knows it too. So what to do now? She was completely into me, but after the trip, and days we haven´t seen each other for weeks she started to be rude to me and started wrtiting things as I described previously. We are currently not in the contact, and that guy is constantly rejecting her (more than 1 year), so I don ´t think this is going to change.


That's the point. She wasn't "completely" into you. She was completely into the ideal of you. She was blowing it out of proportion in her own head, and you can keep up an illusion for only so long.

That's not to say you didn't do right or did much wrong, it simply is what happens when you take someone that's not ready to be taken seriously, seriously.

As Jack usually points out, the first 2-3 months are the make or break periods of a relationship. Yours was a supernova. Burned bright, but died young.

My advice? Move on.



Yeah, you are right. I thought that it will strong enough for relationship...she gave me that signals during those 2 months. And also, unofortunately, the trip in Rome and plane tickets are already bought and cannot be cancelled. But thanks for your help.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:24 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5633
Location: Los Angeles
AdamN24 wrote:
R.C wrote:
AdamN24 wrote:
Yes, now, I know it, and unfortunately, my wallet knows it too. So what to do now? She was completely into me, but after the trip, and days we haven´t seen each other for weeks she started to be rude to me and started wrtiting things as I described previously. We are currently not in the contact, and that guy is constantly rejecting her (more than 1 year), so I don ´t think this is going to change.


That's the point. She wasn't "completely" into you. She was completely into the ideal of you. She was blowing it out of proportion in her own head, and you can keep up an illusion for only so long.

That's not to say you didn't do right or did much wrong, it simply is what happens when you take someone that's not ready to be taken seriously, seriously.

As Jack usually points out, the first 2-3 months are the make or break periods of a relationship. Yours was a supernova. Burned bright, but died young.

My advice? Move on.



Yeah, you are right. I thought that it will strong enough for relationship...she gave me that signals during those 2 months. And also, unofortunately, the trip in Rome and plane tickets are already bought and cannot be cancelled. But thanks for your help.
No reason to cancel the trip for yourself. Go out there and have a blast.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:19 pm 
Offline
King Among Mortals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 7536
Location: United States
Quote:
And also, unfortunately, the trip in Rome and plane tickets are already bought and cannot be cancelled.


Two tickets? Invite the first bang-able girl you can think of. You just thought of one didn't you?

_________________
They call me the cat whisperer, cause I know exactly what the pussy needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:09 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:49 pm
Posts: 11
Location: Košice, Slovakia
Heywood Jablowme wrote:
Quote:
And also, unfortunately, the trip in Rome and plane tickets are already bought and cannot be cancelled.


Two tickets? Invite the first bang-able girl you can think of. You just thought of one didn't you?



Unfortunately. Not bad idea, but the tickets are written on our names and cannot be changed. You must buy a new one.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link