Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:54 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Dude you're asking me to give you an example where a guy, in spite of his honesty, would give in to temptation, then you complain that the situation is not going to happen to most guys, while totally missing the point (and man how often do you seem to be missing the point) that this example illustrates how cheating has sometimes little to do with being dishonest. A lot of people would give in for less than that by the way, without the groin massaging or the Johansson (maybe not the awesomely perfect you, which is why I had to pull the extreme example where even you would give in).
Come on,if someone asks for an example, its understanding they're not asking for an extreme example for you to make your point. I should have asked for a REALISTIC example, but thought it was understood. Why even describe something that is the 0.0001% scenario?
Quote:
And if you want me to write it out for you, Esther Perel is making exactly that point: that sometimes people stay monogamous and faithful for dozens of years, before the situation becomes just so tense that they are led to cheat. The cheaters are just being conflicted between the morally untenable situation they put themselves in and the way they feel about it, so much that the act of cheating is actually considered to them as an amelioration of their situation.
So cheaters are being selfish as I said?
Quote:
To which you're gonna say "it's not an excuse" and I'll have to tell you for a thousandth time that I'm not talking about excuses here, but about how honest people are led by the circumstances to do dishonest acts. And saying "they have a choice to stop at any point" is totally ignoring the mechanic of slippery slope to which, again, most people would give in.
You have never said "Im not talking about excuses here". What are you talking about?

Look man, its a simple point that I made, and you keep dancing around it. In most situations if you cheat, you dont just end up passed out on alchohol at your place and a hot girl magics her way into your room and on your dick. In most situations a chick doesnt come up and stick your dick into her at a house party. In MOST scenarios, someone has many points to stop. Someone can pull back from the coworker that they have chemistry with. Someone can NOT approach the hot chick at the bar who is eye fucking them. Even then, someone can decide look I'm getting out of this cab that we're in to go back to yours. Seduction takes time in the VAST majority of cases. Even physically getting to a location to fuck takes time. Every second represents you not making a choice to end the situation. Now, I watched your video with an open mind, but the woman is vague as shit and keeps making it sound way different than how it actually goes down. I even read the comments to see if someone can clarify this point you think you made, and every there is saying good video and that people wouldnt get it, but no one is saying whats so good about it. I tried. Chick cheats on me, its done, because I'm not silly enough to believe reasons like "well I havent cheated on you for dozens of years" or "it just happened." Because I know its bs. Shit takes time and effort. You talk about couple's therapy, WHEN CAUGHT, like maybe someone who gave a fuck wouldnt come to their gf/bf/husband/wife BEFORHAND to figure it out before fucking someone else. See, you cant hve it both ways. If cheating is understandable, then fine, dont expect your wife to not cheat on you again. No one is really a "BAD" person, but that doesnt mean their actions are going to change. Especially when people do as you do, and give them reasons for why what they did is understandable.
Ive been a dog, but I cant act like it wasnt something I couldnt resist. I cant act like I didnt make a SERIES of choices and didnt have multiple times to say "I will break up with my gf" or "I am not going to continue with this other chick."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:06 pm 
Dedicated Member

I side with R.C.

Btw. If we put the moral point aside. You can do this thing I've found on rooshv's site:
Quote:
When she confronts you, don’t get defensive. Don’t speak at all. Let her vent. Let her punch you in the chest and scream obscenities. When she takes a breather, tell her she’s never looked more beautiful and you will never stop loving her. Then without waiting for her response calmly walk out the door and break off all contact for two weeks. When she comes back to you… and she will… you will have a love slave for life.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:41 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
I side with R.C.

Btw. If we put the moral point aside. You can do this thing I've found on rooshv's site:
Quote:
When she confronts you, don’t get defensive. Don’t speak at all. Let her vent. Let her punch you in the chest and scream obscenities. When she takes a breather, tell her she’s never looked more beautiful and you will never stop loving her. Then without waiting for her response calmly walk out the door and break off all contact for two weeks. When she comes back to you… and she will… you will have a love slave for life.

Gross.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:43 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
I side with R.C.

Quote:

Gross.
The original poster was bashed in the comments.