Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:44 am 
Dedicated Member

Op u should first plug out the stuff from your ears, you said, u get the answers, but everytime u r acting in your following post something different, on the way to needyness. How old are you?

I want a fuck my chick whenever i find, buyt for you i mean in a LTR if chick is not with you till when should you fuck your hand? How would you know, if she bangs with dudes without showing clue(it is easily possible). She does not give a shit about your feelings and u say everthing is my fault and creating my own demons, then i say to you, your a pussy and u r deserving to be doormat. So it be.

Psychal power comes through Mental strenght.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
But it's not really my ex. Or should i treat this as if she was my ex? I'm getting the feeling alot of you are really hammering on "break up with her". Or am i seeing that wrong too?
This was a question, you're not answering that by telling me i'm a doormat.
Quote:
thanks for the article. (feel like she's been a bit more willing to give, judging on her behaviour yesterday - but then again, this might be a result of the "I don't really care anymore ;)" attitude i'm developing"
How in accepting and feeling this am i beeing needy?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:03 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:
relationships/the-guys-who-want-their-b ... 92365.html

Read this. Regardless of the title or the reason you develop, that's how you develop.
But it's not really my ex. Or should i treat this as if she was my ex? I'm getting the feeling alot of you are really hammering on "break up with her". Or am i seeing that wrong too?

thanks for the article. (feel like she's been a bit more willing to give, judging on her behaviour yesterday - but then again, this might be a result of the "I don't really care anymore ;)" attitude i'm developing"
Like I said, disregard the title. Some say the best time to take up self development is freshly after a breakup because you can use that negative energy to fuel your motivation.
Yet either way, breakup or no, the advice given there is how you start self improvement.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:20 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
This was a question, you're not answering that by telling me i'm a doormat.
Quote:
How in accepting and feeling this am i beeing needy?
The answer is 'DO NOT GIVE TO SHIT TO HER'. Again and again you get the answer like or not, it is not hot, anymore.

You are doormat cuz she refuses you, ignoring and treating like shit.

You are needy because you need her to feel yourself happy.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Like I said, disregard the title. Some say the best time to take up self development is freshly after a breakup because you can use that negative energy to fuel your motivation.
Yet either way, breakup or no, the advice given there is how you start self improvement.
Cool, i will tap into this. Thanks for the advice! I'll keep you guys posted or something.

@Dicemaster,

You're making it sound way more extreme than it is. She's not texting me as much as i'd like. But she's not ignoring me at all. She Does actually care about me. I just have to find out wether it's enough to be in a relationship. But you're making it sound like she doesn't give a fuck about me, which is not the case. That's not what i need to hear and you're not making me feel better. Aparently i haven't explained my situation well enough, or maybe a language barrier (english is not my first language) has something to do with it. My situation is not ideal, at all, cause i cant just grab hold of her. I know that. But stop saying i'm saying i wouldn't be happy without her.. :/ if i wouldn't have been with her i would be fine

stop saying that i'm/it is worse then it is..

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:24 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
Cool, i will tap into this. Thanks for the advice! I'll keep you guys posted or something.

@Dicemaster,

You're making it sound way more extreme than it is. She's not texting me as much as i'd like. But she's not ignoring me at all. She Does actually care about me. I just have to find out wether it's enough to be in a relationship. But you're making it sound like she doesn't give a fuck about me, which is not the case. That's not what i need to hear and you're not making me feel better. Aparently i haven't explained my situation well enough, or maybe a language barrier (english is not my first language) has something to do with it. My situation is not ideal, at all, cause i cant just grab hold of her. I know that. But stop saying i'm saying i wouldn't be happy without her.. :/ if i wouldn't have been with her i would be fine

So your only problem is, the things what you wait for a relationsip are is in unmet status. Keep us updated, i am waiting for the end of this.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:02 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

@Dicemaster,

You damn well know the answer to that question, that you're even asking it is telling enough. I have a sneaking suspicion you're waiting for some sign, god knows what, to give you a definitive answer to move on and when you get more evidence of how she's not meeting most of your connection needs you'll backwards rationalize it away and continue status quo. That's my fear, for you.

If I had a crystal ball and told you you'd find the 'perfect' girl for you, one that'll meet your needs for intimacy, affection, mutuality, and integrity I m quite certain you'd ditch this one like a lump of coal. From the outside looking in, this looks more to do with your fear of being alone rather than staying with her for her 'amazing' qualities. Ego attachment more than anything else.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:17 pm 
King Among Mortals

Dude, you are being spoon fed exactly the advice you need, but you'd rather argue it, because you aren't strong enough to face the truth.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:05 pm 

More often than not we know the answers, its when we allow fear to overtake us that we prevent ourselves from moving forward.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

All of you are probably right.

Anyway, I feel a lot more acceptance, "haha alright whatever", and at ease after all this. So thanks for the help. Time will tell now, hope I can prove yall wrong. But if not, that's cool too. I'll live ;)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:08 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
hope I can prove yall wrong.
*sigh*