Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:56 pm 
Dedicated Member

Start gaming other girls ASAP!

I bet you have girl friends also, tell them to meet you with their friends and start going out with other women, you have to create other options. Having two, three numbers you can call anytime and go out with will change the way you think about "that special girl".

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
She texted me earlier today saying she's quitting school.
She's fishing for a panicked response. You weren't firing back any bullets so she tossed a grenade.

If I still want to try and fix it eventually, how do I deal with this?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:31 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Did you not read what we just said?
Stop initiating and leave her alone for a little while.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:36 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

When you want to resolve a conflict, arguing like that is not the way. To show you care for someone you don't need to text them every day and hurry meet-ups. Not in a situation like this. All you need to know about what's wrong, this girl is telling you.

It seems to me she has some troubles and she's frustrated that's probably why she's freaking out on the smallest shit. It's OK to call her out when she's being childish and whatnot but you really don't want to push it over the limit if you plan on keeping her.

I don't know if this is beyond fixing or not. You definitely can use some time-out to let this stuff chill a bit. Think things over. And when eventually you do meet up, show that you actually care about the relationship not about being right. Because even if it's not the case, that's how it feels for her. This type of failure in communication can be fatal.

Have you asked her just once since this happened how she actually feels? And I don't mean about the relationship, I mean in general.

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Did you not read what we just said?
Stop initiating and leave her alone for a little while.
I know man, but what happens after 'a little while' ? Sorry if I'm being annoying but it's the first time I'm going through stuff like this and it ain't easy.

Anyway, I didn't reply yet and didn't read it (damn those iPhone 'read' signs) and I just got this:

"You really don't care? Or are we calling it quits? I just wanted to let you know because it's something you should know so you can also reply to it"

:roll:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:08 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

First, I'm gonna take a hard stance on this side issue because it's really sad to hear guys who do what you do. Move out of your parents house. I'm sorry, but if you have money to get a hotel for a trip and have time to maintain a relationship, you can get a job and move out. First part of being a man isn't having a gf, its being responsible for yourself and accountable for surviving. Maybe if more guys moved out, we'd have less needy threads here because when you're living at home and dating girls comfortably, it just means youre prioritizing your time and resources for a woman, as opposed to being on your own. End of side rant

That being said and thats not related to your current problem...I think you should end it. Frankly, your gf doesnt sound like someone emotionally mature enough for a relationship. Lack of friends, jealous of your MOTHER, dropping out of school, getting mad at stupid stuff, breaking up to come back etc.....she's just not a girl you should be with. I dont know if its due to her age, or mental issues, depression, or if she's cheating or not. But whatever it is, I like to think about what will the future look like if you got back with her? If you pull back for a while and she comes running back...GREAT! But what next? She continues to get mad at you? She breaks up with you again and begs you back again? The only way I could see this relationship working, is if she was able to change her negative actions in a major way. And that requires a level of maturity she may not have. Everything you wrote, I thought you guys were 15/16. And even then it looked immature.

Don't get me wrong...You CAN get this girl back. You can play it silent and she'll come begging back for you. But ask yourself...then what?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
First, I'm gonna take a hard stance on this side issue because it's really sad to hear guys who do what you do. Move out of your parents house. I'm sorry, but if you have money to get a hotel for a trip and have time to maintain a relationship, you can get a job and move out. First part of being a man isn't having a gf, its being responsible for yourself and accountable for surviving. Maybe if more guys moved out, we'd have less needy threads here because when you're living at home and dating girls comfortably, it just means youre prioritizing your time and resources for a woman, as opposed to being on your own. End of side rant

That being said and thats not related to your current problem...I think you should end it. Frankly, your gf doesnt sound like someone emotionally mature enough for a relationship. Lack of friends, jealous of your MOTHER, dropping out of school, getting mad at stupid stuff, breaking up to come back etc.....she's just not a girl you should be with. I dont know if its due to her age, or mental issues, depression, or if she's cheating or not. But whatever it is, I like to think about what will the future look like if you got back with her? If you pull back for a while and she comes running back...GREAT! But what next? She continues to get mad at you? She breaks up with you again and begs you back again? The only way I could see this relationship working, is if she was able to change her negative actions in a major way. And that requires a level of maturity she may not have. Everything you wrote, I thought you guys were 15/16. And even then it looked immature.

Don't get me wrong...You CAN get this girl back. You can play it silent and she'll come begging back for you. But ask yourself...then what?
I actually moved back in with my dad since he's alone and he has a serious medical condition which needs someone to check up on him on a daily basis. If that means I'm less than a man for some people that's fine by me.

I agree with everything else you say though and I should probably end it and move on.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
It's your call OP, just take into consideration we've seen thousands of topics like this and there's a reason we're giving the advice we're giving.

Whatever you decide to do, report back, so others will have something to learn from this.

We broke up. I still wanted to give it a shot, she didn't but she wasn't 100% sure. We still kissed a lot when we said goodbye, it was pretty hard. I've come to realize she was influenced by that one friend a LOT. Oh well.

Guess I should ask for some advice on how to move on now :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:22 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Read the sticky about wanting your ex back in this subforum.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quick update: Last couple of months have been the best of my life. Travelled a lot, partied a lot and met a lot of new girls. Made me realize how toxic my relationship actually was and I'm glad we didn't get back together.

She came to my house once drunk in the middle of the night and we kissed, but afterwards I told her I didn't want any contact anymore and she blocked/removed me from all social media because she couldn't handle seeing me having fun.

She already had a new boyfriend but after 3 months they already broke up because she cheated on him a couple of times, makes me think she probably cheated on me too but it doesn't really bother me anymore.

I did go and have some drinks with her dad a couple of times - I really got along well with her family - and after one too many drinks he always started crying saying I was the perfect son in law and he missed me :shock: :lol:

Anyway point is, you guys were right and I'm glad the relationship ended :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Start gaming other girls ASAP!

I bet you have girl friends also, tell them to meet you with their friends and start going out with other women, you have to create other options. Having two, three numbers you can call anytime and go out with will change the way you think about "that special girl".

This helped a LOT btw.