Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys! First time poster here but ive been browsing the forums for years and i must say, this community is a lifesaver, and has helped me out sooo much.now...on to my post.so i have a girlfriend i obtained using these tactics and i understand that the games different for me now.things are going well with her but im unsure of how to handle this new situation, for example, yesterday she asked me to call her in the middle of the day because she was"bored and driving home"(we usually talk once at night with some day texting). So whats the protocol for stuff like that? I know i have to stay alpha and keep her chasing me to an extent, but where do you draw the line? Would giving in to her request be making myself too available and thus, AFC? Any help and other girlfriend advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks fellas!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:43 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Don't be so up in your head.

If you're doing something and are otherwise occupied, don't call.
If you're not doing anything at the moment and feel like it, call.

It's that simple.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is good info.another question..how do i keep things interesting when we text now that were past the pick up phase and in an ltr? I normally wouldnt bother texting much but i just got out of the pound am in a court mandated halfway house for another 4 months and we dont get to see each other much.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:15 pm 

You keep things interesting by who you are in general. If you're a dull person with no hobbies and barely any personality a few tweaked texts won't change any of that.

That said, seduction overall is not about you trying to impress the girl or working overtime on ways to keep the princess happy, regardless if it's a relationship or not. It's about honest expression of self.

You want to become the kind of man that women want to be around. Because if you're her best option then you won't worry about petty micromanaging.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:13 pm 
Dedicated Member

Basically what RC said, don't make your girlfriend a priority.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I see what you guys are saying...its just kind of hard to lead an interesting life right now because here at the place im at we dont get free time.we work all day, get forced to go to church, and repeat.ive only got a few months left but its frustrating.what ive gathered from browsing the forums so far is: pua tactics have no real place in a relationship.the key is to never abandon your core values, focus on yourself above all else, and never tolerate any bullshit from her...am i leaving anything out? Surely atleast a few pua tactics can be used to keep her chasing you some...id like any advice you guys can give on keeping that flame burning.thanks in advance!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:14 pm 

Quote:
pua tactics have no real place in a relationship.the key is to never abandon your core values, focus on yourself above all else, and never tolerate any bullshit from her
That's about right. I'd say never tolerate bullshit from people in general. Again, this is not about her, it's about you.

The secret to keeping your girl happy is to keep yourself happy. Trust me on that.
Quote:
Surely atleast a few pua tactics can be used to keep her chasing you some...id like any advice you guys can give on keeping that flame burning.thanks in advance
Look, pua tactics are bandaid solutions. The above are basic things that people neglect which ironically are the key to attractiveness, and then there's tactics that people employ to compensate shortcomings. In my opinion fixing shortcomings will always be better than sweeping them under a temporary rug, but that's a different topic.

So do they work sometimes? Sure. But the inevitable thing about relationships is that the other person gets to know the real you. So if instead of being attractive you act attractive, she'll soon realize that's in fact not the case. You can't keep an act up forever.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Very true RC, you sound like fucking social jedi bro! So all i need to do is be the best me i can be.if she acts like a child i treat her as such...basic push/pull.and when it comes to little things, micromanaging,etc... I just do whatever feels right? Aside from this is there anything at all i can carry over from the initial "getting her invested" stage that you use upon first meeting? Things like negs, qualification, and other nonchalant mind games that will keep her on her toes... Or are all these useless at this point even when used to a very slight degree? This is my final question.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:14 am 

Mind games invite mind games. If you keep them up you'll find yourself in a power struggle rather than a relationship.

Women don't need to be "kept on their toes". That's the attitude the boss takes over his subordinates. And also the reason why everybody hates the boss.

The alternative is being the leader. You want a woman to follow you because she wants to follow you. Because she looks up to you and because she is proud with you being her man. That's why everybody loves the leader.

In other words you want to inspire, not suppress.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I see...thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread R.C! Im gonna apply this, and get back with the end result. Cheers!