Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys.. So I have an issue that demands a little history..

I met this girl 5 months ago, when she had just gotten out of a relationship with (let's call him Anders) 2 weeks before.
She said she was completely done with him and would never go back etc. etc..
Not long into our relationship everyone around me and her kept telling me that she was SO into me... Like all the time..
She has also multiple times said that she wants us to move in together and stuff like that..

She is the type that dances a lot when she is going out (we always go out together).
All our friends are telling me "why are you putting up with her dancing with other guys?".. She has also told me herself that she felt bad about it, and tries to keep it down.
However I always say "I don't really care, if that is what makes your time out a little better, just do it. I'm not the jealous time, but if you did something or a guy grabs your ass and you say nothing.. The hammer will fall"
She has stated that she likes that i'm so confident and that I rest so much in myself that i'm not afraid of other guys..

So here comes the thing.. I recently became aware that she had spoken to her ex..
And this is where I became a jealous dick.. I don't want to justify the following behavior.. That's how it is..
I have been reading her facebook messenger messages and I saw that they have recently been texting.
She is writing stuff like "I miss you, I wish I endead up with you, I also wish you laid here with me, If we meet I want to make sure I look pretty for you, Do you wan't to meet?"
So now they are about to meet in the beginning of the next week to talk.. She hasn't told me anything about this.
Also in the beginning, they were suppose to meet a couple of days ago, and when I called her I asked in a discrete way, what she was going to do that day.. "This and this"... "So nothing out of the ordinary/exciting?" - "nope"..

How should I handle this? I would rather do something that would make her open up about it.. Cause if she does so, I guess it means that there is nothing to be scared of.
I don't want to tell her I read her messages, as this is very untypical behavior from my side and a huge trust issue. But.. Yea.. My thoughts are filling up with this all the time.

Any input is appreciated, thanks.