Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: Re: Cheated on my gf
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Again. You don't care as much about "it" happening as much as the consequences. You have to change that mindset of you think you want to be with her long term. Otherwise it is only a question of finding girls who you can hook up with and her not find out. Trust me. You will even subconsciously find them. I remember running into girls who were just visiting my town, or they couldn't tell anyone, and it's ideal and fun to know you're safe but then again, other than for the risk taking of cheating while in a relationship, it's best you are single. And Heywood is right. Sometimes you need to cheat to know what you could lose and sometimes the risk and adventure of knowing you might be caught can make you more excited daily. However, it's not something you should make a habit of.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:32 pm 

Quote:
Otherwise it is only a question of finding girls who you can hook up with and her not find out. Trust me. You will even subconsciously find them. I remember running into girls who were just visiting my town, or they couldn't tell anyone, and it's ideal and fun to know you're safe but then again, other than for the risk taking of cheating while in a relationship, it's best you are single.
Yeah, this is pretty much what happened to me.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:34 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Otherwise it is only a question of finding girls who you can hook up with and her not find out. Trust me. You will even subconsciously find them. I remember running into girls who were just visiting my town, or they couldn't tell anyone, and it's ideal and fun to know you're safe but then again, other than for the risk taking of cheating while in a relationship, it's best you are single.
Yeah, this is pretty much what happened to me.
Yeah I think that's probably the road most travel. You see, in a moral sense, we argue that the benevolence, or should I say health/happiness, of our partner is most important. It supercedes our own happiness, which we deny by having a moral character that we don't approve of. Yet, the answer is to forget about it to get rid of the ego pain caused by it. Then we don't tell them because it has no means to an end, which of course, it does. The point is that without honesty, we can't have justice. Without benevolence, we can avoid justice by denying honesty. In other words, we can avoid hurting them by being dishonest while also avoiding the repercussions of our actions. Yet, what ends up happening is that we use dishonesty as a means of avoiding justice and also hurting them. We can continue to indulge in these behaviors as long as the guise of dishonesty is possible. If we DECIDE we will be honest with our partners, no matter what our actions, then it's unlikely we will act in ways that will hurt them and therefore we won't have justice brought upon us. Without consequences to our actions, we will absolutely perform those actions. Without being honest with our partners, we will act in ways that would hurt them, and in turn hurt ourselves. Do you see what the cycle of keeping this a secret opens the door to? Be careful and realize that without repercussions, you are likely to act in ways that you know you can hide from them without punishment.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:21 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
To be perfectly honest, I was more worried about the possibility of the girl I fucked telling on me.
That never happens. Unless you stuck your dick in crazy.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
To be perfectly honest, I was more worried about the possibility of the girl I fucked telling on me.
This chick wants to see me again, telling me she likes me even more than the night we had sex. Plus, she told me she left the guy she used to see. Next, she adds what happened that night happened. And she doesn't wanna get involved since I'm in a relationship.

Nice I guess...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:17 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

She's crazy. Stay away. Next thing is she wants to tell your girlfriend so she can be with you. She's hooked on you, and then that shit wore off and she thought about it. You stick it in again, she's going to probably fall in love, and love makes us do crazy things.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

One more question...

If case she finds out, should I deny it or just admit it?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

What do you think? If you DONT tell her, and she finds out, then you're screwed. You look like you were trying to cover it up, which you were. Obviously she cannot come up with the amount of evidence to prove you wrong, but if she does hear about it, the damage is somewhat done. She will be less trusting going forward even if she somewhat believes you. You might think it's a good time to come clean, but the right time to come clean is before she finds out.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:23 am 

Quote:
One more question...

If case she finds out, should I deny it or just admit it?
If she finds out, you tell her the truth.

If she doesn't find out, you move on with life.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:20 am 

Or you can just be honest with everyone for honesty's sake since upholding truth is more important in and of itself than any external consequences you or anyone else might face.

Easier said than done, yeah, but considering the values that make a man a man is a worthwhile endeavor.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:55 am 

Quote:
Or you can just be honest with everyone for honesty's sake since upholding truth is more important in and of itself than any external consequences you or anyone else might face.

Easier said than done, yeah, but considering the values that make a man a man is a worthwhile endeavor.

Nah. Just don't cheat again. Use the guilt to keep you to your values. IF it's eating you away, tell her the truth and break up at some point. Unless you like fixing relationships and enduring drama.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:02 pm 
Dedicated Member

DO not tell her and be smart or tell her if you want to fuck your relationship up. You wrote that you afraid if the girl who fucked with you would tell anybody. So let it be, if she tells you should simply just deny it if there is not a hard evidence like photos of you together or messages etc.

Like other posters said, it gets easier. Maybe you should take it as a simply wake up call to understand that the strings between you and your gf are not strong enough. And remember every chick is replaceable but yourself not.

Psychal power comes through Mental strenght.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:12 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Be a man and tell her.

Face the consequences of your actions, and accept the responsibility like a dominant male.

Do not live like a sniveling weasel. Do not live in fear of your own lies like a little bitch.

If she dumps you, you deserve it. If she doesn't you got lucky. Now go about your purpose like a man.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:26 am 
The Grand Puba

I just don't get the whole "tell her" thing. If you are determined to not cheat anymore, telling her is something that you shouldn't do. You're just easing your own guilt and creating insecurity in your gf. From that point on, if she decides to stay with you, it's more than likely going to be hell because she's going to scrutinize every moment you are around and you'll be on defense at all times. People will probably say that you deserve to be on defense, but that's not a happy relationship for either person. Live with the guilt and be a good boyfriend from this point on. It's not her fault because you're being an ass.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:33 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
This chick wants to see me again, telling me she likes me even more than the night we had sex. Plus, she told me she left the guy she used to see. Next, she adds what happened that night happened. And she doesn't wanna get involved since I'm in a relationship.

Nice I guess...

Attachments:
49799972.jpg
49799972.jpg [ 102.36 KiB | Viewed 4665 times ]