Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ok ive dated this HB for like 2 weeks and we had alot of fun, and she was aware of that, we had alot makeout sessions and we got to my place i got an LMR but we continued making out for long then she arranged the next date, and she even called me 2 days earlier to come at her place, and we arranged a new date the next day after college, we had some seductive lines on the phone too, the situation was fired up, and the next morning at college she wanted to talk to me, and she couldnt find the words for like 5 minutes, and she just said we should stop this before we do anything more serious, and she said she couldnt tell me the reasons right now, and maybe she would after some time, i told her its ok and we can be friends still, and she said: just dont leave me or dont get distanced from me, i said its ok im here for her as a friend, and i told her i just hope the next bf she finds will take care of her as i would, and she said maybe you will be him. I cant define this move she did ?? We broke up but for what ? Maybe i pushed sex a bit but we were discussing things in general, she could just tell me.. ? Any ideas ? what should i do from here ?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:04 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

How do you break up with someone you weren't together with in the first place?

What are you? 10 years old? You're not in a relationship with someone because you've kissed them. Or because you've had sex for that matter.

Also you said you were gonna be her friend. Why? Is that what you're trying to be? her friend?

I would've simply taken the whole conversation in a very jokingly fashion, dismissed her little protests and kept doing what I was doing in the first place.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:06 pm 

Quote:

What are you? 10 years old? You're not in a relationship with someone because you've kissed them. Or because you've had sex for that matter.

Also you said you were gonna be her friend. Why? Is that what you're trying to be? her friend?

I would've simply taken the whole conversation in a very jokingly fashion, dismissed her little protests and kept doing what I was doing in the first place.
lol yeah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

Srsly ?? it wasnt a broke up but we were at the entrance of a relationship, but we were just about to have sex and she arranged the date, but then she was kinda nervous and i said i can be her friend to show that im NOT NEEDY, if you are on the forum you will have idea of what im talking about, but still we ended things up for no reason

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:25 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Ok ive dated this HB for like 2 weeks and we had alot of fun, and she was aware of that, we had alot makeout sessions and we got to my place i got an LMR but we continued making out for long then she arranged the next date, and she even called me 2 days earlier to come at her place, and we arranged a new date the next day after college, we had some seductive lines on the phone too, the situation was fired up, and the next morning at college she wanted to talk to me, and she couldnt find the words for like 5 minutes, and she just said we should stop this before we do anything more serious, and she said she couldnt tell me the reasons right now, and maybe she would after some time, i told her its ok and we can be friends still, and she said: just dont leave me or dont get distanced from me, i said its ok im here for her as a friend, and i told her i just hope the next bf she finds will take care of her as i would, and she said maybe you will be him. I cant define this move she did ?? We broke up but for what ? Maybe i pushed sex a bit but we were discussing things in general, she could just tell me.. ? Any ideas ? what should i do from here ?

This looks like Gossip Girl. Tons of teen drama.
As was previously stated, you should have acted jokingly with that crap from the girl.
After that friend shit you told her "I hope your next bf will treat you as good I would do". Are you joking with us? 'Cause I don't see why in the world you'd say that to a girl you want to fuck.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:48 pm 
King Among Mortals

You dreamed up a nonexistence type relationship, probably causing some needy behavior.

She was merely displaying some ASD prior to your upcoming 'sex date', you decided to hear 'I'm breaking up with you.' When she was just pumping the breaks a little. As she should.

All you had to do was drop 'Why so serious?' on her.

Have you tried contacting since? (Tricky)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:14 pm 

Quote:
Srsly ?? it wasnt a broke up but we were at the entrance of a relationship
No, you were not. I just explained that to you.
Quote:
i said i can be her friend to show that im NOT NEEDY
Yes, because telling girls what you think they want to hear while having a totally different agenda is not needy.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ok thanks alot but to be specific she didnt say we should break up, she said "we should continue everything we do and just stop making out", and she said she didnt want to talk about the reasons as it was smth complicated and like she would tell me after some time, When our conversation ended when i told her i wish you that her next bf takes care of her as i would, she replied "maybe u will be him". And what should i do from here ? I plan on leaving her for some time.. is this decision right ? And acting normal ill just drop the kino we had, as we were massaging everyday at college and hugging. Any clues and suggestions ? thanks

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:15 pm 
The Grand Puba

Girls get like this...

...right before they tell you about the STD.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:19 pm 
King Among Mortals

Only contact with sexual intent. Period.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

hmm std ?? when she said we should stop making out i told her she can be open with me, and she said i dont want to talk about it now, but still she told me not to get loose from her, and when i told her i guess you know what ur doing ur a bad girl, she replied i dont know what im doing but ... and silence. Ive never had this kind of experience

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Only contact with sexual intent. Period.

Ok so you suggest i continue my frame ? but my question was should i initiate or leave her do the first step?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:33 pm 

Quote:
Girls get like this...

...right before they tell you about the STD.
True

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

ok guys let STD be the last case, even from now how should my frame look with her ? im kinda lost lol its a wtf moment because ive had a badass frame and she was atrracted to me and it all escalated quickly in like 2 weeks but now she wants to pull back for some reason and avoids contact, even at college she was trying to sit alone and get away from my radius.. idk whats the prob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:05 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
ok guys let STD be the last case, even from now how should my frame look with her ? im kinda lost lol its a wtf moment because ive had a badass frame and she was atrracted to me and it all escalated quickly in like 2 weeks but now she wants to pull back for some reason and avoids contact, even at college she was trying to sit alone and get away from my radius.. idk whats the prob
It's a waste of time for us to be playing guessing games when you can continue to be a badass and find out what's up with her or move on if she doesn't want to tell you.