PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

If a girl starts to show u pics of her when she was a child is she qualifying herself?
She started asking if she's cute and if she still is

There are few days before seeing her again i already build attraction, can I move into rapport phase through text messaging?

And any kind of advice about childhood topic for building rapport
What kind of questions should I ask...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
If a girl starts to show u pics of her when she was a child is she qualifying herself?
She started asking if she's cute and if she still is

There are few days before seeing her again i already build attraction, can I move into rapport phase through text messaging?

And any kind of advice about childhood topic for building rapport
What kind of questions should I ask...
When a girl is qualifying herself she is typically bragging and trying to win you over. Qualifying yourself is an approval seeking behavior. She is looking for validation which is another approval seeking behavior. What matters is that she is seeking your approval. The thing is that some women only use you for validation and they aren't really attracted to you.

This is what I would have done but I do run a kind of 'bad boy' game that I feel is more congruent for me. Only do this if it feels right though. But if you do and she turns her head, she isn't attracted to you. If she kisses you then she is. One might ask, "What if she wasn't ready to kiss me yet?" Well I would argue that women who exhibit this kind of approval seeking behavior do so when they feel a man is higher value than them (true interest) or they are just looking for validation from anyone (low or no interest plus low self esteem). You kiss her before she has time to react. Think about it. Imagine you are in an interaction with a woman and without warning she tries to kiss you. First imagine if that woman is Whoopi Goldberg. You would turn your head unconsciously because you aren't attracted to her. Now imagine it was Scarlett Johansson instead. You'd stick your tongue in her mouth and try to fuck her.

This is called 'the kiss test'. I was taught to do this at the end of a first date (before I learned pickup because this is a dating frame) but it works in any situation. I do it when a woman has communicated a high interest level. Kissing her reveals if the strong IOIs I'm getting are real are not. If she gives you her cheek after giving strong IOIs (especially sexually suggestive IOIs or ISIs) then she is a fraud. Women who are IOIing and IODing are likely to fail this test as they aren't attracted enough yet if at all.

Hope this helps.