PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Well, this isn't directly PUA-related, but youtube has this show about "how to be a Gold digger" hosted by the famous PUA Tariq Nasheed (author of "THE MACK WITHIN").

He's basically teaching hot girls how to be players and sarge rich dudes...:o an interesting spin on the whole pick-up concept...

So if you guys don't wanna get played by a gold-digger, this show may give you an idea what to watch out for!

click [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki42OOYAANA[/youtube] to see the video.

As they say, play or get played. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

When I watched the video I just confirmed the one thing that I've found several times during my time learning the pick up arts:

There is a lot of fucked up women in the world.

These women have several personality flaws, emotional disorders, and overall; immaturity. I'm not scared of the possibility of getting played by any of them, I can spot them if they try anything on me. I'm scared of that kind of behavior being encouraged, cause obviously training women to be golddiggers has the most selfish target. At least PUAs try to leave the girl better than she was before. Those girls just want your money, if you want to protect yourself, get a prenup.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:44 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yeah man, my thoughts exactly.

What pissed me off is that Tariq Nasheed is teaching women how to play men for money, and overall most of them are low class women that don't GIVE a damn whose lives they ruin. They are out there to cheat and rob these old guys of their hard-earned life savings. I mean, they're not spoiled aristocrats - these guys MADE their fortunes the hard way.

Plus, the show is encouraging women in general to be gold diggers and teaching viewers how to do it. Of course it's about as informative as "Keys to the VIP" is for guys, but then again women don't need anywhere near as much skill to flirt and seduce their way into a man's bank account. Overall, though, it's seriously messed up how the media encourages this.:x

And WTF is up with Tariq? I thought he was a MACK, who wants to improve the lives of shy men, instead it turns out he's a traitor helping women to manipulate and scam those same shy men. :evil:

Of course if one of these women were to play this game with me, I would hold out on the expensive shit AT LEAST until I got her in the sack, cuz BUYING is one of the 5 B's that kill your game. So what if she acts slutty? That's just proof she has ulterior motives. I would play HER and keep her on a leash (i.e. not give her a dime) - as for pre-nups, I wouldn't even CONSIDER getting engaged until she demonstrates some real loyalty. Otherwise I'd just thump her and dump her. That's not usually my style, but they certainly don't deserve any better. :twisted: Plus I don't think that old dude even fell for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:06 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Heh, gold diggers. I'd love to bring one of those back to my place, she'd run like hell. :mrgreen:

Edit: I got bored so I made a few images to note some observations I made.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:45 am 
Dedicated Member

Damn. I mean DAMN!

Last few weeks I've been trying to market PUA to people for my own business. The biggest block I have to correct is people thinking that PUA is manipulation. But DAMN, if PUA is manipulation what do you call these gold digger hoes?

PUA isn't about manipulation or taking advantage of women or getting them when they're drunk or desperate. It's about giving something to women in return for something and making us both feel good about it. It's about creating win/win situations, about us all walking away happy and making a better world out there.

And whoever is just after the money and acts purely selfishly and only ends up hurting lots of people, like these gold diggers, go fuck yourselves and die!

Anyone can walk into a bar and pick up a random girl.
The trick is to make the experience unforgettable to her.
A real PUA will make every women he encounters feel like she experience something once in a lifetime.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:02 am 

lol come on, guys. I think women like that make the world more fun!

Just imagine some classy chick trying to gold dig you... but she can't! And you sweep her off her feet anyway! You couldn't pay for that kinda fun. Well, you shouldn't pay, I mean.

There's a little gold digger inside of every woman, and I don't know about you guys, but I'm fine with that. A woman's only going to have as much power over you (and your wallet) as you let her have.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:02 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
lol come on, guys. I think women like that make the world more fun!

Just imagine some classy chick trying to gold dig you... but she can't! And you sweep her off her feet anyway! You couldn't pay for that kinda fun. Well, you shouldn't pay, I mean.

There's a little gold digger inside of every woman, and I don't know about you guys, but I'm fine with that. A woman's only going to have as much power over you (and your wallet) as you let her have.
Yeah..thats true. But those girls could either marry you or stab you in the back and steal your wallet. I'm not worried cause I'm broke :P.

Still that show is fucked up. I feel that I have the right to think its wrong cause a lot of girl think that being PUA is wrong. Its just gender solidarity.

I think I saw Mack in MTV. On that show "made", he was helping a fat high school kid become a player. The kid managed to look somewhat cool after the makeover, but he didnt got the HB (a shy inmature brat).

So after a few seconds of pondering about it, I just realized that Mack just wants exposure. He wants TV time. Every reality show nowadays is just a cry for attention.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

An AFC like me has been with hotter and less insecure women. Those women fall on 4-6 on Mystery babe scale. I wouldn't fuck them if even if they paid me to. I thought gold diggers are supposed to be 10s???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

dana would make an ugly gorilla

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
A woman's only going to have as much power over you (and your wallet) as you let her have.
amen brother, well said

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I think this exactly like PUA... for women
Taking undesirable walmart whores and changing them into elequent desirable trophies.

Its a show with only one winner so only the woman who can act right will land the man.

I'd rather have a trained gold digger than a neurotic untamed one.
Its amazing sexual favor & sweet talk = new car vs. tantrums & punishment = new car

Its teaching woman communication the way guys want it with sex, grace and cute candy kisses.

Bravo

FYI
Woman dream of settling you down, getting fat and having you pay for all her shit. Ours is getting her into bed and making sure that never happens.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Wow just wow, this must be the crappiest serie on tv. I dont think any man in the world would fall for this ''gold diggers'' and if they did they deserve to get some fucked up wife :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

LOL! Power of the Pussy! :lol:

Not a PUA just a girl offering my opinions/advice

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:55 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I'd love to see them try and gold dig me lol I literally have beans and pasta to my name lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:05 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

get em dick <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mEJRwIf1FF0&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mEJRwIf1FF0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>