I.... Must learn.... His ways.... haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:59 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Wow.. Josh is the man 8) .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Did anyone notice his opposite hand while typing in her number? haha, he was totally stroking her ass.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
hey guys, this is my first post in this forum but i've been a part of the community for about the last 4 years. i checked out that video and i have to say i wasn't too impressed. not sure exactly what they're teaching those guys, but from the looks of it they were all getting by on looks. i saw several no no's.

1. offering up your name after the opener (gag)
2. he spent like waaaay to long complimenting her
3. he seemed to really be trying to get qualified by her and very few negs
4.is it just me, or is like every guy on the show like a 9 or a 10? wheres the normal looking chaps?

i dunno, i didn't watch every video, but the first impression wasn't so great
Your right those guys have looks but no game!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
hey guys, this is my first post in this forum but i've been a part of the community for about the last 4 years. i checked out that video and i have to say i wasn't too impressed. not sure exactly what they're teaching those guys, but from the looks of it they were all getting by on looks. i saw several no no's.

1. offering up your name after the opener (gag)
2. he spent like waaaay to long complimenting her
3. he seemed to really be trying to get qualified by her and very few negs
4.is it just me, or is like every guy on the show like a 9 or a 10? wheres the normal looking chaps?

i dunno, i didn't watch every video, but the first impression wasn't so great
This is direct natural game that stems almost completely from quality inner game and state.

1. Nothing wrong with telling her your name. Only people without real inner game need outer games to display value etc. He knows his value and assumes it. If you assume it with complete congruency, she most often will too.
2. Nothing wrong with compliments. What would a rockstar do? Assume value. She will assume his value too. He will qualify HER to himself by complimenting her. "Don't worry, your good enough for me"
Look you don't understand guy, we PUA are studying PU-art, art men, A R T! You can be natural, and justify that by saying they have a good inner game, BUT their still good looking as hell, they can be model! SO WHERE IS THE GAME??? Don't go and make TV-shows and money by misinterpreting the art of pick-up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
This Matador character is pimpin'. Simple. Decent looking, confident, and fun.
Fun really being the key. He busted on every woman with some type of neg- having fun with the girls. By smoothly incorporating the cat mouse tactic (maybe naturally) he pulled these closes. Any confident, fun guy can do what this cat did. Smile, laugh, and don't take shit too seriously Looks, natural game, inner game, whatever. This dude's doing something right. It is what it is. Plus, the other fool gave a great example of what not to do. Agian, it is what it is. Learn something here, fellas.
[/quote]

Another thing:
1 Inner game may be requiered, but when your good looking let me tell what happens:
-first you don't have to fix your "inner game" BECAUSE people around you are fixing it for him, by complimenting him !!!!!! SO DON'T CALL THAT STUFF inner game, call it confidence or whatever you like, but not inner game.
-secundo by having good looks, he's discouraging the guys around him, and makes it easier to isolate her!!!
-3 He doesn't even have to built attraction, but we all knew that
-4 WHat the hell are you talking about humor. You are confounding humor AND making a woman lough. It's easy to make a woman lough, when she's attracted (it's all about status or whatever, go listen to D.D.)
-5 You maybe noticed but their is no game, because they all go with this frame: she's the price

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Josh isn't a PUA or a player, he's an AMOG