Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:48 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:19 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

great post!!!
that's unbeilivable he is one of the intresting and astonishing persons ive ever seen...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
ummm, i highly doubt he has dated super models. Our emotional circuitry can only take social value so far, a big part of our emotions tell us that we want someone healthy its the universal pickup, from the jungles all the way to the most urbanized cities. But good for him anyways. (havent watched all videos yet)
Exactly, maybe they were 'paid' to date him for publicity sake.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:03 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Inner Game can help you :D
it can but remember the game is S&R!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Listened to his interview in Deangelo's,"interviews with dating guru's". This wheelchair bugger is overflowing with personality. Would make a valueable mentor. Respect.

- "Only those who are unworthy, ...get lucky". -CB

- "The larger an ego becomes, the more vunerable it is. Like a ballon while inflating gains more and more surface area for a pin to invade." - CB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:11 am 
Dedicated Member

AOL: XxKoreaN54xX
Honestly, this is one of the better videos posted on this place. Thanks bro. : :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:27 am 

Quote:
*Unless there's alcohol in play.
There's alcohol in life.
Quote:
Sean has acomplished so much in spite of everything thats wrong with him,
"In spite of everything that's wrong with him?" Dude, you still don't get it. There's nothing wrong with him. I'm not pretending to not see his handicap or anything retarded like that, either. Yeah, technically he's handicapped, but how the hell does that make it "wrong?"

Is there some sort of image of the perfect man in your head that has absolutely nothing wrong with him? By definition, anything that differs from that image in any way whatsoever has something WRONG with it, right? I want you to really think about this. I'll give you a push in the right direction, though: fuck trying to be perfect.

I know this is kind of a late post, Tyrones, but hopefully you'll come back to this thread in due time and read this and realize how far you've gone since you posted that, and how dramatically different you see the world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: grousecl@aol.com
Dang, little pimp. He's got great qualities. I saw him on one of David DeAngelo's programs I downloaded illegally off bearshare once. For me he seems to show how attitude can really become very powerful. If you think about it though, that is how anything ever in this world has been accomplished. Someone had a dream, often times one that was very far out there, and they go out and accomplish it. They do it with the only thing that really matters, attitude and resolve. There are no limits to our capabilities, there are only limits our mind imposes.

All that we are is the result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him. -- Buddha (the playa)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:54 pm 
Dedicated Member

Some people on here are completely missing the point of this thread.
"I doubt he dated supermodels" Well who cares, this man is and should be an inspiration for everyone that sees and hears him speak. The point of this post was to inspire people not have a bunch of people argue about how looks do matter when your picking up girls..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

truly inspiring, really.

i love the guy.

he shows what a positive mental attitude can do

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:34 am 
Dedicated Member

Inspiring NLP at its finest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Looks don't matter?

Looks help. But I think it is the way that you carry yourself as an individual that counts.

Women aren't only turned on by good looks. Men are turned on more so by the beauty of a woman. Women find other qualities irresistible, confidence, cockiness, elusiveness, bad boy qualities, mysterious aura, etc etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I don't want to be rude but I honestly don't believe this guy dated supermodels. David De Angelo and other dating gurus are trying to sell their product by making us believe that looks don't matter. I don't buy that. Looks do matter but in a lesser extent than looks matter to men. He might date nice looking women but telling that he dated a whole bunch of supermodels is just a big lie. In his condition that could only happen if he would be very rich. He may be as funny, cocky and alpha male as he wants, he is seriously disabled and I truly believe that is a bigf turn of for women. Only hot women that feel pity for the guy could end up dating him. That is my opinion at least.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:31 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: pyro+tyler68
It's more about presenting your best self than how you look.

Self help.. that's mental masterbation. Self Destruction.. now we're getting somewhere!
"http://www.confidencedynamics.com"- science backed confidence coaching

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

WHERE ON EARTH DOES IT SAY HE GETS GIRLS AND GETS LAID, this guy's bones can't support his dick, and try googling pics of him and girls, umm no results

stop saying its inspiring, yes i feel bad for the guy, but please, this guy does not get ass...