PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:01 pm 
Dedicated Member

For example, I have a close male friend who, while he favors very beautiful women, also feels it's best not to pursue anything long-term as these types of women get more attention than the average attractive girl.

He also told me that if it's between choosing a beautiful woman with a career vs a beautiful woman without a career (or something that pays little), he'd prefer the latter. And his argument goes that, a beautiful woman with a high-earning potential (eg, an attorney, a doctor) will have a higher chance of being dissatisfied if her partner doesn't bring more to the table, and hence leave him looking for a man that offers more. But if you take a beautiful woman but with smaller earning potential (hair dresser), she's more likely to stay with her partner on grounds of financial security, if he's well off.

Now, in real life, I've seen both scenarios played out. I've seen successful men with beautiful successful women, but I've also seen quite a number of men with beautiful women that brought little to the table as far as education, career, finances, etc.

What do you find intimidating in a woman? Looks? Personality? Salary? Number of men she's dated? What type of men she's dated? Etc. Etc.

Do you think that we choose partners based on a "safety net"? (Like what I've described above).

PS. Not for players, hookups, etc. But serious long-term commitment.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:58 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Women who don't smile. You'd want to be some sort of sick twisted alien not to want to smile in my presence. Freaks me out man :cry:

But srsly, women who're too serious, in an arrogant kind of way. Lighten the fuck up gurrrrrl.

I was featured in Brad's weekly mPUA Forum email for 14/08/15: http://i.imgur.com/Axh5r1D.jpg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:00 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Obesity. I imagine those lumps of fat on her ass pounding my balls or those huge legs on my shoulders and I think to myself: 'Dude, you can't sue this whale when she injures your nuts or shoulder. There's no law penalizing, or jurisprudence on torts against, an obese woman when her gross weight causes injury or even death during sexual intercourse."

Aside from that, if we eat out in restaurants that have no eat-all-you-can promo for $10, I get jitters that she may eat up a whole pig and cow and she may have no money to pay for those.

The bad thing with a high libido is that you want to fuck every woman you see.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:48 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
For example, I have a close male friend who, while he favors very beautiful women, also feels it's best not to pursue anything long-term as these types of women get more attention than the average attractive girl.

He also told me that if it's between choosing a beautiful woman with a career vs a beautiful woman without a career (or something that pays little), he'd prefer the latter. And his argument goes that, a beautiful woman with a high-earning potential (eg, an attorney, a doctor) will have a higher chance of being dissatisfied if her partner doesn't bring more to the table, and hence leave him looking for a man that offers more. But if you take a beautiful woman but with smaller earning potential (hair dresser), she's more likely to stay with her partner on grounds of financial security, if he's well off.
So what you're saying is that you're friend's an average chump, right?
I don't mean that in a disrespectful way but come on. He would choose the least successful woman because.. the successful one would have higher expectations of him? Also he doesn't pursue long terms with very beautiful women because they get more attention, hence more competition?
I'm sorry but your friend sounds like he has no drive.

And yes, I do think a large majority of people choose partners based on a safety net. I don't however encourage anyone to be like them.

I can't say I get intimidated by women but I do have two massive pet peeves. One would be the self-entitled princess, whom is of the opinion that since they has a vagina they deserves nothing but the best. Ironically enough that type of woman rarely has anything to offer other than exactly that.
Secondly, lack of intellect. They tend to go hand in hand, but my most frustrating experiences come from first dates with women as dull as they are beautiful.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:05 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
So what you're saying is that you're friend's an average chump, right?
I don't mean that in a disrespectful way but come on. He would choose the least successful woman because.. the successful one would have higher expectations of him? Also he doesn't pursue long terms with very beautiful women because they get more attention, hence more competition?
I'm sorry but your friend sounds like he has no drive.
He does have drive, he's a resident physician, actually, but yes, as far as looks and height, he's average. Not ugly, but not top either.

I'm not necessarily sure about expectations, but I think it's the fact that he wants her to stick around for longer, and not just leave him for the next top doc, so to speak.

Quote:
One would be the self-entitled princess, whom is of the opinion that since they has a vagina they deserves nothing but the best. Ironically enough that type of woman rarely has anything to offer other than exactly that.
It's usually the attractive ones that are self-entitled, not all women with vaginas :wink:
Quote:
Secondly, lack of intellect. They tend to go hand in hand, but my most frustrating experiences come from first dates with women as dull as they are beautiful.
Most women, let's face it, do not have much in common with men. I mean, are you looking for a Meghan Kelly? That's kind of tough to find.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:08 pm 

Quote:
I'm not necessarily sure about expectations, but I think it's the fact that he wants her to stick around for longer, and not just leave him for the next top doc, so to speak.
You can word it as you wish but it all comes down to being insecure that someone else is better than you, which is toxic.
You can't isolate your partner from competition. You don't control that. Only thing you have control over is your own self and the effort you put into improving that.

If I was to say I wouldn't want my girl to leave for the next top <my profession>, that would imply that I use my profession as a selling point. As such, I will attract girls that are in it for the perks brought about by my profession, be it financial or otherwise. In which case I should be more concerned with the quality of woman I'm going for and my own decision making. Stupid decision brings about consequences.

Success is not necessarily quantifiable. A successful dude is not the richest dude, but rather the one that exposes you to the highest quality of life.
Quote:
It's usually the attractive ones that are self-entitled, not all women with vaginas
It really isn't though. I find it has more to do with being a well-rounded human being rather than attractiveness. However if you combine mediocre mental acuity with good looks then yea, you're right, not something you wanna be around.
Quote:
Most women, let's face it, do not have much in common with men. I mean, are you looking for a Meghan Kelly? That's kind of tough to find.
Why do you say that? How do women not have much in common with men? I'm not looking to hold conversation over football or videogames with you. I'm looking to get a sense of your personality. Of your character - if you have one. Of your ideas, beliefs, life goals, sense of fashion, wit, humor, taste, preferred activities, etc.
There's plenty of commonalities to be had.

My point was that being an attractive woman doesn't mean much if that's all you bring to the table. There's plenty of beautiful, smart, emotionally grounded and fun women out there.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:52 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
My point was that being an attractive woman doesn't mean much if that's all you bring to the table. There's plenty of beautiful, smart, emotionally grounded and fun women out there.
Yeah, of course, same for good looking but empty men.
I'm saying, here's a guy that is attractive (not top model though), he's got his shit together, and even though like any guy, beautiful women catch his eye, he is not going after a beautiful woman that's also high-powered. What he's thinking, is more like a trade-off.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:26 pm 

RC is beating you over the head with the truth. Your friend has low self esteem. And he's stupid. Its not even Sunday but RC is preaching.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:29 pm 
English Muffin

Stop making threads for the purpose of being controversial. Fuck sake

Stop feeding the troll

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:32 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Stop making threads for the purpose of being controversial. Fuck sake

Stop feeding the troll
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:48 am 

Quote:
Yeah, of course, same for good looking but empty men.
True. It does.
Quote:
he is not going after a beautiful woman that's also high-powered.
Yes. He is.
Quote:
What he's thinking, is more like a trade-off.
No. He is most definitely not.

What you're describing is not a man that has his shit together. It's a man that, as neo said, has low self esteem.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:47 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:

What you're describing is not a man that has his shit together. It's a man that, as neo said, has low self esteem.
Doesn't have his shit together as in?
He's a physician in training, he's average looking, he's fit, granted, not tall. If that's not having your shit together, I don't know what else is.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:30 am 

Quote:
Quote:

Doesn't have his shit together as in?
He's a physician in training, he's average looking, he's fit, granted, not tall. If that's not having your shit together, I don't know what else is.

Why on earth don't you get that someone is more than their resume and how they look? Even if he was a male model making a billion a year from being a surgeon as well, if he thinks a girl would leave him for a guy with more money or a better surgeon that means he is insecure ie doesn't have his shit in order. Yes he has his career and health in order but he is insecure about being to keep a woman's interest.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:40 am 
English Muffin

Quote:

Why on earth don't you get that someone is more than their resume and how they look?
Yup. she is projecting what SHE values in a man, which I guess is an empty shell but as long as he has a job!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:46 am 
Dedicated Member

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you.
However, as you know, in English, having your shit together implies having a certain standard of living more so than emotional aspects.

If you're 32 living in your parents' basement but with good confidence, do you have your shit together?
If you're overweight but happy with your body image, do you have your shit together?