Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:41 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Ive used this for a while. My style this year has been a hybrid of THIS, 60YOC and deangelo. Yep, best year of my life.

I tell you it works a charm for getting a SNL. The only problem is that it works too well. You can prime a girl to go home with you within about 10 minutes. (my record is 5 minutes) but it involves a lot of timing.

If you arive at a club at 10pm, the girls arent ready to go home yet! They spent hours getting dressed up with their friends to have a night out of fun and dont want to go home straight away and get undressed, no matter how good you are.

The key is timing.

I wrote a half serious post called the creeper method :P which sort of explains how the girls arent ready to go home straight away, so it is important you save these big guns to pull out at the right time.

If you do this too early, you will lose the girl because you simply cant maintain this vibe for 4 hours, it will just kill it.

A successful way Ive found, is just to meet them early on, then come back and escalate with shock and awe later.

Or only use this later on when you meet them. Im speaking about night game at clubs only.

;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:38 am 
The name of the mothefucking game

Boss 100% correct, the club scene has a time frame...

between 11-12:30 get aren't really ready...I am talking south Florida may be different somewhere else, but more supply of hot woman

12:30-2:00 pick up time..

I would say after 2 pm your chances increase to take a girl home..

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:47 pm 

Quote:
Boss 100% correct, the club scene has a time frame...

between 11-12:30 get aren't really ready...I am talking south Florida may be different somewhere else, but more supply of hot woman

12:30-2:00 pick up time..

I would say after 2 pm your chances increase to take a girl home..
Yep, pretty much agree.

As a matter of fact, if 2:30 - 3:00 am rolls around and you haven't pulled, going 100% super direct on all cute girls you see will surprise you.

*see hot girl*

OMG!!! I Love you! *hug*

Then go for the kiss within like 30 seconds to a minute max. Do this untill pull. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:00 pm 
Dedicated Member

I just came across this from another thread which linked me here.....Its great information...but why is it not STICKY?!?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

i agree: bump

You miss 100% of the shots you never take.
- Wayne Gretzky

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:00 pm 

Quote:
I just came across this from another thread which linked me here.....Its great information...but why is it not STICKY?!?!
The original author, Ciaran, probably wouldn't like that. He went through some crazy breakdown and completely changed his mind about pickup and regrets all his involvement in the PUA community. I'm refraining from stickying this out of respect for him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:05 pm 
Dedicated Member

Reading the OP's post got me so fucking horny. I can exactly relate to his sexuality.

Ambitious to be succesfull => Shyler

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:18 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

cant wait to try this. this sounds like it will work wonderfully in my normal drunken haze

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

A cold chill goes down my back when i read most of it then get to the point where it says:

"one routine 100 percent success"

That liner right there is enough to throw out the entire post, anybody who has been in this for awhile knows no one gets 100 percent success rate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:17 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Kewl. I'll test this. :twisted:

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:18 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

Quote:
A cold chill goes down my back when i read most of it then get to the point where it says:

"one routine 100 percent success"

That liner right there is enough to throw out the entire post, anybody who has been in this for awhile knows no one gets 100 percent success rate.

^ that... Look in the lay report section don draper, that is what is most likely to happen, rsd loves to exaggerate...

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Total scrub here!

Doesn't this kill your mystique? You're basically becoming like every other guy and making it extremely obvious you are interested in her.

Sorry for ignorance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:38 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I've seduced my girl by using this technique of non-stop complimenting. The difference between regular people is they will say "you're pretty" and the girl will politely say "thank you". If you go head over heels like you're completely swept off your feet she will feel like a goddess and thus like you because you make her feel like a goddess. Key here is to be high-energy and to give her these compliments continuously.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:11 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I'M GOING TO TRY THIS!!

This weekend i was with my open relationship girl and she was in bitch mode. :evil:
I was reading this text and she constantly wanted to know what i was doing and jumped in front of my laptop to see. I demanded her to go away because i had work to do. ;)

I read the entire text. She keeps bitching and tells me this; "I CAN'T LIVE WITH SOMEONE THAT IS HIDING THINGS FROM ME". I reply with; Look girl it's just like this..... (she looked at me angry waiting to flame me)....I saw you sitting on your couch with your cute face and i just couldn't think of anything else anymore than rip your clothes off trow you on the coutch and fuck you in the livingroom. AND IT's ALL YOUR FAULT. I walk up to her and her thunder face changed into her horney submission face. I walk closer and she lays on her back on the couch. 3 minutes later i'm fucking her in doggystyle.

While fucking her i started to tell her her ultimate fantasy and i've never seen my girl lose controll like this. You like girls hu....shall i just bring a girl, so that she can lick your clit when i fuck you.....(she shivers and moans yes).....She'll gently grab your brests and lick around your nipple....her hands go down to your ass while likking your nipples.....her head goes down kissing your tummy.....(more shivers).... she now grabes your breasts while kissing your pussy lips.....I rape fuck you now in every position and she's licking around your clit......Your touching her breasts and you can lick her clit.....She now starts to suck your clit and even biting it.....(ooohhhh ohhh [moans] i'm sooo horney right now) She came 2 minutes long moaning hard.

GIVE HER HER FANTASY AND BLAME HER FOR WANTING TO DO THIS TO HER

I now remember my budy do this naturally a few monthes ago. (k-closed 10 girls in two days) I didn't feel like doing it myself since i was doing good at that time myself, so i never tried it. He also told me he stopped doing it since kissing girls became too easy. He thought his method would make him kiss a girl but never get him a lay. So he stopped, maybe this was a false realisation and he schould continue doing it. Going to give it a try this week. Field report coming up!!!!! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So the technique states you should skip attraction, comfort, and go strictly for the close?

Well that can work assuming the woman already likes you or is already in state, but otherwise it's unlikely to.