Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:34 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

mix and match styles. no one style works on every girl in every situation and for every type of guy. every guy who has had a good amount of success with girls knows this. anyone who argues exclusive for one style only makes me think they must not get laid a lot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:46 am 

Quote:
mix and match styles. no one style works on every girl in every situation and for every type of guy. every guy who has had a good amount of success with girls knows this. anyone who argues exclusive for one style only makes me think they must not get laid a lot.
You can mix and match every style you like until you come up with the perfect combination for you and it still wont work on EVERY girl in EVERY situation.

Some girls, no matter what, just wont like you. Just like, some girls, no matter what, will like you.

Also, you can just use one "exclusive style" to get laid. Although I agree with mixing and matching (to a degree) there are some "methods" out there than can be used exclusively to great success.

RSD
Vin DiCarlo
Gunwitch
60yearsofchallenge
BadBoy
...ect..

Some methods I would consider to be incomplete but if a new guys picks any of the above guys/companies to learn from, followed only their material and advice and practiced it enough, they could, and would, have great success still.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

yea your right warped. some styles of pu are better then others. and you could use just one style and have great success with lots of women, but then you might meet a girl you like and need a complete different style to get her, or say forget her and go on to get one that your style works on. I do think it's best to pick one style and focus on it until you are good at that style, then add or mix.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I finally see what you mean Chief, this man is phenomenal! Rather than with other Gurus who you have to take a leap of faith and believe that their stuff works, the reasoning behind this makes sense!

I'm simply just blown away. I can't wait to implement some of this! Wow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:19 pm 
Dedicated Member

Is is this method more suitable for night game or it works with day game too?

Another question: is it a method on its own that you learn and go out try it or just a bunch of mindsets?

"Their compliance is,
'Does she grab your hand?' F*ck you! I want to grab her mind. If I can
grab her mind, she'll be grabbing whatever I want, any way I want her to." - Ross Jeffries

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:26 pm 

Quote:
Is is this method more suitable for night game or it works with day game too?

Another question: is it a method on its own that you learn and go out try it or just a bunch of mindsets?
It was made with night game in mind but I don't see why one wouldn't be able to adapt it for day game.

It's a method on its own. It's even got a social phase ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:28 pm 
Dedicated Member

Although I admit this is some good shit , Ive kind of seen a guy that does this naturally ( because hes foreign) ... but doesn't get any results.

And I have heard girl mates mention that they feel awkward around him because he doesn't make an effort ( of course 60 would say that's sexual tension) but they just avoid him from now on .

I mean hes basically telling us just walk up to women invade their comfort zone hold eye contact and make them feel awkward with silence , I mean if this was always right wouldn't you see mimes getting laid by the dozen

( I am only halfway through the F.R.E. manual)

My problem with this is hes basically written his theorys like the way Freud use to write his . If anyone attacks it its because they are "protecting their own ego" I just believe that this sort of stuff gets wayyyyy to creepy and if you were to follow gamblers sexual tension ideas i believe you could get off with it a bit more

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

here is how it is.

you will only hook up with girls that are attracted to you from jump street you are not changing minds with this style... you are also not gonna be pulling the aka hottest in the club. you run the risk of being the creepy club guy.

doing will lower you lay rate by alot... if you wanna do this tho I suggest talking a lil more talking...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:13 pm 
Dedicated Member

Often when I see someone, a PUA or a PUA to be with a strong frame, coming with a pretty good, psychological post about a method, wheter it is MM, natural style or this one or others, many people post things like "he is damn right!/ he is the shit/ true. period ,... " without thinking criticaly about it. They just take it for true.
I always love it when someone comes with an argument that goes against it, who dares to critise a method not because others say so, but because from his own rational mind, he truely believes it.

I checked the link from Chief's first post, and there was the original article from 60 years of challenge. It is also in a forum. Someone answered that the post was very good, and that he now finds himself guilty of trying to get that tension away.

A clever guy gave a pretty good answer to it. I can't say if it's the truth (actually we'll never know the truth), but it's a sharp observation.
Quote:
Quote:
I gotta admit I am pretty
>guilty of breaking tension
>often when I'm with a girl I
>like.. I have this natual C/F
>personality that just spark
>those comments I know reduce
>tension, it's like I'm on
>auto-pilot.
This isn't a bad thing DS. When you release tension, it's a break for her. An opportunity for to open herself up to feeling close to you. You're pulling her in. If you're all pull, she'll naturally push you away, but no interactions are all push or all pull.

There is a natural ebb and flow between creating tension and releasing it. It's just as important to release tension as it is to build it because it's not just the tension that draws her to you, but the pattern of building up to a point and then having a release that sucks her in. And alternating ebb and flow is just as physical and emotional as it is verbal.
Now for those of you with a critical mind, I'm interested, what do you realy think about the post of 60 years of challenge, after reading this? What do you think of this answer?

Ambitious to be succesfull => Shyler

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:46 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I like the reply... but my gripe isnt the post its the stuff he is preaching he is preaching stuff that will only get you laid in the most ideal of situations.... I know that its hard to digest but standing and not talking or "seductive listening" is not gonna happen unless she is ripe, into you, and set free from her social conditions

now yes can it happen? of course I have seen and done some crazy things over the years but lets be real do you wan to get laid or get thrown out for creeping everyone out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:32 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
is not gonna happen unless she is ripe, into you, and set free from her social conditions
This is actually well said. From gaming in different places like Las Vegas, San Diego, Los Angeles and Santa Barbara in the last few months I found the most success in Las Vegas, I always wondered why I had most success in Vegas and I came to a conclusion that girls there are away from their home social environment and stigmas placed on her there. They are more willing to go all the way when they are not surrounded by potential social boundaries that they are used to at home with their social circle of friends etc.

I found that girl are more likely to act on their impulses in an environment like Las Vegas so even if a girl was into you in her own home environment back at her home place, she may not be willing to give you a piece if she will feel like her home front is judging her.

I am a skeptic of any pick up artist as the only method of gaming but combination of them and what you naturally have to offer works the best, but as in all PUAs that we read about , 60 does have good points to make. I have to agree that his theory alone is not enough but it makes sense in many ways.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm reading through 60s work now.

So what is the general consensus here?

Is 60s work worth trying out in a club or do you think the women will just stand up and leave after feeling creepd out, lowering ones social proof in a club...

Is this method only situational then as some peoples comments seem to make out such as when people are away from there social circile like the Las Vegas post.

I'm going back to university/college soon, do you think this method would work in a closed environment?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:25 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
So what is the general consensus here?
To me he has highlighted the importance of creating sexual tension ( that i have almost forgot to use in my game )

Yeah he creates sexual tension but he does it in a no shit sort of way .
He basically says if you see a girl and she doesnt like you " tough shit " move onto the next one and turns you into an utter creep ( who eventually gets results)

Im not just saying this because gambler has posted on this thread ( because i hate adding to peoples egos :P ) but gambler creates sexual tension so much better in my opinion "like the way you get really close to a girls face as if your going too kiss her but then whisper in her ear instead , Or the way he uses his eyes , or the way he encourages talking really really slowly " This stuff is all sexual tension but done in a non creepy way .

60 to me just refrains you to not give a shit if you get kb'd and to embrace it like the girl has a problem and not you .

Although that is my argument for it I have to admit I have never attempted 60s work so I cant give a valid argument , just a logical one .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i would like to read 60's stuff. But i see all the time in clubs were a confident sexual dude introduces himself and says very little. Most of the time the girl walks away, unless he's super ripped or good looking. I see a lot of black guys do this, and it doesn't work real well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:43 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
The person who is talking is the person who is qualifying
Just make sure you don't reach the point where you force yourself to shut up ,it is just another way of "trying to prove yourself"
Anyway this material makes a much more mature approach.