Post subject: Pregnant
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Guys,
I slept with a girl on Sunday night and I don't know why, but i've become paranoid that I got her pregnant- even though I used a condom. I've never had sex with a condom before (i always had sex in relationships before). Now then, what are the chances i got her pregnant if I;

1).Used a condom (it half slipped off during- my head never came out but i still had to slide it back on).
2). I didn't come inside her.

Now, the rational part of my head says i didn't get her pregnant. But i still get paranoid about this.
Cheers.
BTF

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:25 am 
Dedicated Member

A condom, used properly (pinch the tip) is 98% effective in preventing pregnancy. There is always room for error. Extraction (pulling out before you go), is 70% effective as a method of contraception. If you're playing the numbers game, you've got about as much chance of getting a girl pregnant using the both together that you have of winning the lottery twice in a row.

And if by some freak chance you HAVE gotten her pregnant, I salute the valiance of your superior sperm!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

that must have been some heroic sperm i say it deserves a medal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

don't be paranoid, it's all in your head.
be rational, if you used everything and nothing was wrong, there is no problem :)

~Smile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

it sounds like you have nothing to worry about- not really going to say anything too different, but this is something i used to get real paranoid about- and pending a trip to the Maury show- I still have no kidz running around.

the chances of getting a girl pregnant are slim- especially when you used a condom, and maybe she's on the pill. don't worry about anything until you have something to worry about.
-irony