Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

College and uni is a very interesting type of pick up game. for me i tried not to be in with the in crowd but made sure i had value and every body wanted to talk to me. i had only been learning this towards the end of my study but it changed my life completly. wish i would have started it early on and things could have been so different. prehaps i would not have the qualifications i have now :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
this stuff is fucking golden but do you think its works on university chicks? cause im in university
I am also in college, and things are slightly different. Chicks in this realm are a little more shallow and "dumber" in general. It will be hard to hook a college chick into a deep, meaningful conversation. All of slywalkers advice still applies, but bear in mind that the reactions you get from them may be different from reactions you will get in the real world.

In my opinion, college chicks just get drunk and give themselves to the most alpha guy around.
you're over generalizing. there are plenty that are genuinely smart and fun to have deep conversation with, you just need to look in the right places. probably less likely to find this type of girl at a frat party with kegs, more so at the study hall or library.

also, this is a comfirmation bias. what you believe is true will become true because you will backwards rationalize it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: chatdude000@live.com.au
AOL: Brisbane
Quote:
Quote:

Some girls resort to personal attacks, "Back of fatso" or "Not interested baldy" don't take this personal! Again, she doesn't know you, and a girl who just attacks one of your negative personal features before she knows you is a bitch, that is her problem, not yours, you don't want her anyway!

Isn't a 'neg' just a more subtle version of this? I generally don't like the neg thing..

Isnt that a sign you are coming on too strong and making them react drastically?
Or that chick has some serious issues and you dont want to be with her anyway?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Just take a look at what things some person called say something bad about. Bald, fat, or anything else and thing of something to say when they use it against you. its good to be prepared.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: meistergrey
Quote:
this stuff is fucking golden but do you think its works on university chicks? cause im in university
"University chicks" is too generic to be meaningful. But if it's any encouragement I've been "at" colleges and universities (as student, grad student or prof) for 15 years and never seen any particular resistance from college girls to even mediocre game. (The biggest problem you are likely to run into is girls too drunk to really follow any game and end up passing out or throwing up on your shoes.)

As a general rule, the super smart, arty girls are easier to game with more direct style, whereas more indirection with the sorority girls--kind of counter-intuitive, but the former are usually aching for a little more testosterone, whereas the latter are hungry for someone a little more sensitive than a fencepost.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Sly, I just recently got back into the game after 6 years. During these years I've almost become domesticated, burning bridges with females along the way. I've come to learn that I have almost 0 game, upon joining the single life. I see that you like to take an eclectic approach to PUA, using all diff methods in your own way. Any reads that you found exceptionally crucial? I'm hurting bad man, I've got to shake this off. Or I fear I will continue to self sabotage mysElf. Any advice? Anybody?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Great tips, thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: jokeru.jokeru
Just wanna say you're sticky got me to register to this forum, and as many others I want to thank you. Small question: i really love the "don't you hate it when random people talk to you? " opener and the follow up, but I find difficulty continuing the conversation afterwards. It could be something situational, but it's off-topic to most things. Any advice?
Thanks, BK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:24 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Just wanna say you're sticky got me to register to this forum, and as many others I want to thank you. Small question: i really love the "don't you hate it when random people talk to you? " opener and the follow up, but I find difficulty continuing the conversation afterwards. It could be something situational, but it's off-topic to most things. Any advice?
Thanks, BK
Practice your conversational skills. There is a lot of information to be found about conversation stuff on this forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Day10. Let’s talk about sex!

What I’m saying is that you weren’t born to be a pleasure machine, you have to be ready to learn something every time you have sex!

So these are pretty much the two most important things when it comes to a great physical connection.
1. Be eager to learn!
2. Show confidence!
I do not want this to sound like a brag post but I feel it directly applies to what sly is saying here.

I have been with a number of girls and just recently sort of took a poll. The last few girls I had been with told me I was the best lay they have ever had. I am still good friends with the girl I lost my virginity too and asked her where i ranked on her sex list. She told me about 7 out of 10. Then it hit me. How did I go from being 7 out of 10 to the best some of these women have had.

The conclusion I came to really applies to PUA directly. I decided one day I wanted to be the best sex any girl had ever had. So i started googling things like how to pleasure a woman, sex positions and things of that nature. I started reading all these things and started to incorporate things I felt had some value behind them. Then instead of just having a sex like a rabid beast I really started paying attention to how the women reacted to certain things I did. This is where I picked up on what to do and what not to do.

As far as being confident goes sly couldn't be more right. The most common response I have gotten out of the females that said I am the best they ever had is "You are demanding" This is not only because I know what I want but I also can tell what they want.

Just thought I would add to slys post. Any questions please feel free to ask. This is why we are here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Great posts Slywalkers. I have something to ask you.
I recently get interested in a chick in my Uni class, thing is even better when we are in the same group. The truth is despite i have much interest in her, i didnt show any of it in my class, and she probably doesnt know it as well. One night, i started sending her emails.
First email:
Quote:
hi there,
im daniel from art class, i know it's a little inappropriate. I have been thinking about you for the whole night and wonder if you mind meeting me sometimes? I'll be around uni the whole day tomorrow so that would be great if i could accompany with u when you're free.
Sorry again for this sudden email, you might not like the way I approach you like this (this is absolutely ...stupid), but please dont hate me.
daniel.
My whole intention is that i could get closer to her in the day time, by starting introduce myself, ticking, kicking random things a little bit then go for the main reason. After that, she replied:
Quote:
Hi Daniel,
I have a long term boyfriend so not really appropriate to meet up sorry.
Isabel.
I just dont know what to do, she probably gave me shit test, but im not so sure soi replied her with an email:
Quote:
Hi Isabel,
Hey, I just met you and you are already telling me about your problems? *:)* If he really makes you happy, please don't mind bringing him along.
Apology for my choice of words might confuse you a bit. The story behind this is actually simple, I want to do some photo shoot with you around campus, and possibly get along well with my class/group mate. That email must have made you feel uncomfortable, but my initial intention might not really like that.
Daniel.
p/s: by the way, i was really looking for you this afternoon, and I find that awkward after seeing your email ..haha, but it seems you are kind enough to let me know, thank you.
I was trying to do some C&F stuff, however i still feel like i was really DLV myself since that email. However, im trying to be a little nice here, but she didnt reply. So i push myself a little bit and send an email:
Quote:
Hi Isabel,
So at this point, you should know my intention and that would be a little more appropriate for you to meet up with me, right? I would probably graduate this year or next semester, i have taken many photos of my friends, classmates, uni students, but you stand out of them in my perspective, and I'm serious about that.
In the break, I have travelled to Adelaide, Canberra, Queensland, Melbourne and met lots of people, they are so great and open, in my eyes, they are the definition of beauty and happiness. Generally, I have such a strong emotional attraction to Australian smiles, and i eventually think about people that i admire. Then, I see you, imagine how would it be if i can take some photos about you, how would it be if after few years later, when i look at my album and point it out the memory i have had. I might not guarantee we would be able to see each others at that time, but I'm sure that will mean a lot to me. That led to my initiative email.
I normally don't write a long email. But I have to say you are the lucky one, to have your boyfriend. He's sure a great guy and I do not want to hurt that feeling of yours. You only need to accept one simple thing, and I want it to be completely comfortable for you.

Chance to meet with people in some point of their life is not much, everyone, including me, just don't accept to let it slip away.

Daniel.
and it actually gain a reply from her:
Quote:
I'm really not comfortable with people taking photos of me sorry. And I'm too busy with uni and work to meet up, and my boyfriend wouldn't appreciate it.
Isabel.
After the whole email things, i got really pissed off and start swinging without even thinking:
Quote:
Hey, I didn't say we could meet up anytime. Just think about it as an easy way when you want to escape from your daily round tine, it builds up your confidence, nothing ever better than that you can see how you were with people. I'd love to see you this tuesday. By the way, where do you work?

Daniel.
She replied:
Quote:
I don't want to meet up with you, please stop emailing me unless it's about the group presentation.
I was literally furious and as trying to calm down i sent her:
Quote:
... but you have not answered my question ;)?

Daniel.
I dont know what i was sending have any effect, but I want everyone to have a little bit of seeing it and if possible telling me what did i do wrong and there are any way to recover the whole situation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

What does AFC and RAFC stand for?

and btw great stuff thanks alot !!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:33 pm 
Dedicated Member

Average Frustrated Chump and Recovering AFC (used as an in-between from AFC to PUA).

Let's grab some BBQ and go get busy!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:39 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

good stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
mate im 17 and still in college and this stuff works of course its going to work on uni HBs like you said its fucking golden!!