PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yo,

So title says it all :D
I though the only thing i need to do is to build a great body,but now i dont think thats the case anymore.

So anywho,what do you think?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:31 pm 

Be good looking.

Or approach them.

You're a man. Go take what you want. Approach yourself. You can't be waiting for the girls to do the work.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:46 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Girls do approach you all of the time. Well they approach me. You need awareness. They usually won't walk up and start spitting game to you...no. They try to catch your attention with something and then present themselves as is, allowing you to decide if you felt enough attraction (and testing if you have enough balls) to go for it.

A girl randomly starting a conversation with you, bumping you, kicking your chair, stepping on the back of your shoe, brushing up against you when there was space, flipping her hair, looking at you and then looking down, these are woman openers. There are a ton more as well.

When you start seeing the patterns you will understand how much you get "approached" each day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HccL8jUIIWU - Adoration of the Magi Lupe Fiasco

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:34 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Take it a step further, waiting for a nonverbal invitation eliminates opportunities...^

to the OP, you're the man, as Charles finley said...waiting for a woman to approach you is acting well like a woman and if she approached YOU then that means she is seducing you...when it should be the other way around.. :wink: ...I hope you understand that.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:15 am 
The name of the mothefucking game

2 ways, what mystery call peackocing in other words wear a cool item that stands out, or hair cut/ facial hair that stands out... This will make them and excuse to approach...

or do some type of rehersal/theatrical activity: teaching, comedy show, magic show etc....

or club dancing i usually get approach at least 3 times a weekend on average.

I did a video on how to call sexual attention (that gets you approach)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVF0Rrh940w[/youtube]

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:55 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Order them a drink, make it WATER. :D

....or send your friend over to tell them that you think they look like ugly fucking skanks, they should come over.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:12 am 
Dedicated Member

You shouldn't rely on girls approaching you. With that being said, girls may approach you if you are in the company of other woman, preferably attractive women. If you have a lot of social proof and preselection on social media, sometimes they will message you also. My roommate and wing is an expert in social media game and he bangs 9s and 10s consistently.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

One way to get a woman's attention is to dress sharp. I did this yesterday at a event with a friend of mine and throughout the night, I noticed that women started to stand besides me. 8)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:17 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Look famous! Either be famous or have a glamorous outfit/look ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:02 am 

I'm Going to piggyback on a few other people's comments.

What a lot of people don't realize is that women tend to begin the interaction by sending signs before the interaction ever begins. They do this by sending signs of attraction or even doing things like sexual overtures, a sexual overtures basically when a woman stands close to you giving you the opportunity to open her because she would like to have a conversation with you. When women do these things they tend to do these things because they would like you to begin the interaction.

Now as a man it is more your job to be assertive and to be more direct with your intentions even if they come in an indirect manner such as one of the opinion openers or a complement or something like that. We are all little different, what may work for me may not work for you and vice versa but if you understand the universal signs throughout courtship through body language you'll be much better off. This does not mean you will not be approaching women it simply means that you be approaching women that are out to get you or would like for you to approach them.

Now you could listen to what skills 360 said and I would not disagree, you could peacock so that you catch the attention of women and they tend to open you this isn't my style as I believe it's not very attractive for you to need to attract a lot of attention that may not be positive now if you want to peacock by merely dressing well and kinda standing out by being dress so well I would be more for that style of peacocking then a big top hat and some goggles. That said the type of women that you want will help you decipher the type of style you should have. Note: I'm not saying that you should create your style based off of women but in order to track certain women you're definitely going to need to fill their particular needs or wants in a man.

One way to make it easier for women to open is to put yourself in a situation where they tend to pass you by during one circumstance me and a buddy bought fries and we had a table that was in a busy area where people tend to walk by it was also a bigger table and was just the two of us so those a lot of people that wanted to come by and hang out in the fries attracted the women's attention because they smell good and they wanted to try some and see how they were before they bought some. This actually has happened on multiple occasions at the same location so yes location can help you be opened by women.

Now you can wait for women to open you you can put yourself in a situation that's better for woman to open you or you can actually create your own fate and try and go out and meet women I've done anyone of the three and on one night I might've done all three, to be honest that would be your best option.

There's a lot of different ways to catch the attention of a woman that's really all you need to do in order to start the courtship process this is where peak talking can come in handy this is also where choosing a good location can come in handy.

In the past I might've taken a more come to me style when it came to this but now I think that it's a great idea for you to be a male and let her be the female by engaging in the interaction being more direct with your intentions this doesn't mean you walk up to a woman and tell you want to fuck her it means that you don't hide behind excuses to meet a woman you simply let her know that you would like to meet her.

To me the very best style you could have is to be a man that understands interactions but at the same time isn't afraid to go after the women he wants, it's okay you are never going to get every woman you want that's life trust me I wanted several gorgeous movie stars and frankly I don't have a shot perhaps I could do a little better if I had a possible in person interaction but it's simply not going to happen without me doing anything about it.

This doesn't mean you don't do everything else right in the interaction such as groom yourself properly understand how to approach a woman properly, understand how to escalate, understand that a flirt, all the basic fundamentals that are going to get you women on the regular.

If you want women to approach you you to have to have the highest value around that is noticeable and interesting and honestly just because you're the highest value doesn't mean you're approachable, you have to make it easy to engage with you you have to make it easy for people to want to talk to and this means that you're talking to a lot of other people engaging naturally with others. While I have done better than most when it comes to getting women to approach and getting them to give me their phone number, it's certainly not a technique that you can rely on because it simply is getting lucky based off of the skills you've already created by many successes in the past.

I've had waitresses, bartenders, girls at the bar, and several other types of interactions where I've had women give me their phone number, but really that was me getting lucky. It's not as if I could rely on that tactic and that I could get almost every girl who is a waitresses phone number or bartender, there were simply cool experiences where the woman was attracted enough to me that she was interested in hanging out, quite a few of them even asked me for my number. Actually even my girlfriend came on to me and gave me her phone number. You need to be able to create your own future and you cannot create your own future by expecting everything to magically happen for you, you do it by going after what you want it's like thinking you're going to make $1 million by thinking about starting a business rather than simply starting the business and trying to make $1 million.

This was a bit of information that was all over the place and I apologize if there is any spelling issues as I use my voice to text program. I personally recommend that you start approaching women in a natural way perhaps talking to them in a natural way such as at the grocery store, at the bar when you're grabbing a drink, learning to spark a conversation in the natural way will make it far easier for woman to have a conversation with you in a way where she will open you. You need to learn to open women, you have to to be able to approach women you can't expect all of them to just jump in your lap. Good luck if you somehow can crack the code let us all know.

Peace and love,

Vic

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:47 pm 

haha! when i mean peacocking i do not mean mystery stuff, but cool outfit, facial hair, a nice haircut etc... That is why i put the video

no the fury hat, and black nails...More what i show in the sample video...

I do not believe much in women approaching, i believe more in forcing approach invites, or what gunwitch call hoovering...

but the putting yourself in a position were you have to interact with women like poetic is saying ideal as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:54 pm 
English Muffin

I don't think I ever laid a girl that opened me for some reason.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:14 pm 

Quote:
I don't think I ever laid a girl that opened me for some reason.
Excellent point!

I believe the reason is, changes the role and polarization, you are put in the female role, they are put in the male role, and it fucks up your seduction...

Again, quoted for truth, since women suck at seducing, the difference is of course online.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:41 pm 
English Muffin

I think it's more of the overly drunk obnoxious women that stand too close to a person wearing a flat cap...

I get the instant makeouts, but never actually took home a girl from being opened. Girls opening you means they are DTF seems like a myth from my experience. Not to say it doesn't happen though, but just hasn't for me yet.