PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Imagine a girl comes by and says something like

She - Hey...I heard you can bed any woman you want...that your techniques are sure-fire...then try to seduce me if you can!
You - Why should I? Give me 3 reasons for me to seduce you! (this automatically suggests that she might not be good enough for you! And you're already in your way to seduce her cause she felt not wanted. Works like a neg too.)

She - Well...I'm good looking, attractive...
You - Do you have any idea of how many gorgeous and interesting girls I've made up? Is that all you have? What makes the difference between you and all the other beautiful girls on the world? Cause beauty is so common nowadays...

You see...this way you get the control over the conversation and if she really tries hard to answer you the best way that's because she's probably interested on you! Otherwise she wouldn't lose her time!

Let's say that instead of answering "I'm beautiful, etc..." she say this:

She - Well...you should try cause of the challenge...I'm challenging you...I bet you can't.
You - Dear, I don't bed challenges! I bed girls...and what's the point anyway? Imagine a random unattrctive guy comes in here and asks you to seduce him! Would you just do it cause of the challenge? (BANG! SHE'S DEAD! This way you just suggested she ain't beautiful enough for you...and this will tease her even more trying to prove you you're worng! If you wanna be really bad with her you can even say "Imagine an ugly and uninteresting guy comes by..")

So...the point is...if a girl kinda wants to ridicularize you in front of others by saying you can't seduce her, you can always end on top if you use something like this. And besides that...you're already seducing her! That's what I love about suggestion and language...

What do you think? And what would you do in a situation like this? :twisted: