Post subject: The Army opener
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok so I read the Game so I have a little background knowledge and I am very intrigued.
I am a member of the Army Reserve in Canada and was wondering how well would the opener work if I said something like:
"What do you think about guys in the army"

From first glance I do not look like a soldier, I'm not big and buff have a shaved head and wear ID disks when I go out. I am the exact opposite, tall and skinny and my mom says I'm hansome LOL. So what do you think about that opener?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:40 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hey anything to get a girls opinion is a good openner. Women love to talk, well most intellegent women. Plus I honesly believe that woman love men in uniforms. It shows that they are an Alpha and that they could protect. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hmm going points....I sure can do that ahahah
But I go to school in Ottawa and which you probably know is Canada's Capital meaning the Department of National Defence has its headquarters there. This usually means that the girl I'm picking up is the Generals Daughter and isnt impressed with that stuff. Or they are against war and fighting and bite my head off....is it really worth the risk?

I do admit...hooking up with the Generals Daughter...that would be a story for the boys

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:46 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Well in that case.. Leave out that you are in the army all together. Don't even bring it up. Talk about other things all together. Then when you have build a good rapport maybe you MIGHT sneak it in somewhere. You don't have to impress a girl, they have to impress you.