Post subject: Never fear I is here
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Well... last night there was a huge as get together at the local club, everyone comes home for the holdidays and goes out and parties. I got pretty smashed.... But I have to say, I did spit some awesome game. I didn't get numbers I really could have cared less, last night was all about getting back into the frame. The first part of the night was me trying to get myself in the frame while getting drunk with fellow friends that I hadn't seen in 3-5 years. I ran the cube alot on randon girls last night and it was a 99% success rate. The only reason I did not go how with anyone is because I spread my game out really thin. The doors openned at 8pm and closed at around 2:30-3:00am. During that time girls came and left and I stayed constant. I still need to fine tune abit, I did come off as alil too cocky. But then again I was just out to have a good time and prove to myself that I could do this again. But .... Shaft is back :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey Shaft,

I'm glad you're back and going strong. Good luck in the battlefield... I'm fighting hard too.

One thing that I'm curious about is that you, Jaxin, Monkey, and DJ Superstar seem like pretty seasoned PUAs. Can I ask you guy where you think your strongest sticking point is at this point? For me, it's still the opener, but I'm working on it.

Respectfully,

M

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:46 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Good man!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: Graffiti+of+Arson
you just did exactly what I need to do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:01 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

respect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

ive been on a bad streak too! i was getting numbers every weekend for two months and dating, the last two weeks i only made 10 approaches! its like a baseball player sometime you hit good and sometimes you get into a slump! i like to find the magic(as i call it) that made you make it happen in the first place then i tend to get the magic back :) It just happens sometime, focus on your past succeses and where you are now and how far you came 2y ago!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:00 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

My sticking point. Well it used to be AA, my feel would have the same properties as cement. After I got over my AA it developed into mid-game. I worked on my mid-game, basically I just had a problem with trying to tell some stories. Later I found out you don't have to lie... just exaggerate the story. Make it seem like the greatest thing you have ever done. I snowboard, so if I go off a cliff in real life and its 10 feet tall, in PUA life it's 20 feet tall. If I go shopping and pick up some jeans in real life, in PUA life I go out to the mall and have a blast blowing money on pointless things, making a fool of myself.. that kind of thing. But now.. well it seems to be going through the entire PUA process. I don't have a problem with closing, it's more of, going through with a F-close. I have morals and am picky who I sleep with, in this day and age there is too much shit out there to stick onto your penis and wreck it. Also I do have a problem with jealousy. Not extreme jealousy, but if I make a pickup on a girl and #close and then go onto the next girl and then see that # close girl on the dance floor I will get jealous, it is almost like I am being rejected, even though I had already built a rapport, # or even kiss closed. I just can't get it in my head that you need to let things go and that people do fool around with other people.

But the main thing I am looking for still is a perfect girl, not perfect in societies standards but perfect for me. I thought I wanted to take a time out and just have "me" time. But I still love to sarge, and when I sarge it's basically like I am giving interviews for these HB's to qualify to my standards. I have only found one girl that has so far qualified. But... she wanted to concentrate on her career with being a doctor because she really wants to help people. So all respect for that, but I just want to say.... If you are in it for a girlfriend and possibly that certain person. Just remember... there are alot of girls out there, and it does take along time to find that right one. I hope that really answers something about me.

Also I am not a seasoned PUA yet. I am a PUA and I do know alot, but to say I am seasoned would be wrong. I think it takes time and alot of practice to get to a fully confident level with barely any signs of weakness. To a calibur such as Juggler, Style, or even Mystery. But hey, I plan on making my way there... hopefully.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:34 am 
Dedicated Member

I feel an overwhelming urge to make fun of Jaxin's seasoning, but will for the moment refrain. Know that it is only because I cannot find witty enough words to speak of his utter lack of spice and zest.

My sticking points are legion. First and foremost, because I've made an attempt to distance myself from Game for a while, I rarely approach. This isn't really approach anxiety; if I wanted to make an effort, I could, and I would do a damned fine job. In fact, Shaft and I will likely be heading out for a New Years Player's Bash. If you're in the Edmonton area and interested in coming along, feel free to drop me a PM. But at present, I'm content with how my romantic life is situated. I'm involved in an open relationship with an FPUA, and she's really all I have time for at the moment. With work and my other responsibilities, having multiple long-terms just doesn't make much sense right now.

Past that, I've got a nasty case of close anxiety. I enjoy the interaction, we bring it to a sexual place, everything is going great, I know what needs to happen, but at the same time I don't want to deal with the very personal rejection that is rejection on the close. I know that it can be worked past, plowed through, but in a lot of cases, I'm just not comfortable enough in the state of the interaction that I'm confident going for close. I'm in a perpetual state of mid-game.

Also, I have a tendency to be too up-front about game. Because it's something that interests me, and because it's a form of chick-crack all by itself, my conversations sometimes move into game as a topic. We move into meta-game; I'm talking about game within my game. Most of the time, if I start to get uncomfortable going for the close, this happens, and the interaction turns into a strange sort of question-and-answer period.

I'm aware of them, though, and I'm trying to fix them.

It's strange, but the one time I've had a _real_ issue in my game, I brought it up here, and I never got a reply on it. I ended up fixing the problem myself (as I will with those listed above). So I don't usually talk about my sticking points here. I feel like a priest bringing a question of faith to his parishioners. Not that I think of Game as a religion or anything... :shock: