Post subject: Avoid SALSA places
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: fatthumbdesign
This past friday I got ready to Sarge big time at a Salsa Place. Lubricated( like monkey and shaft put it).
Oh surprise when I got into the Place it was like a PUA's convention most of the guys were dressing like a MPUA with all the right items the cool coats, the cool shoes, flashy shirts, all the right PUA dress code. It was like a buffet full with HBs 8s-11s.
I knew then That it was the wrong place to be since basically all the guys Knew how to dance SALSA and to my misfortune I have two left feet when talking about salsa. I was trying to find a good target but most of the chicks there were more interested in dancing than talking. I gracefully ejected. I need to learn that shit!!!... any comments welcome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

a SALSA bar can be a fucking great place where tu sarge when you know how to dance though...you can approach easyly a girl only by asking her if she want to dance nd if ur a good dancer thats good points for you...after your personnal PUA routine should do the job for the rest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I know that now... the chicks have killer bodies, they are not difficult to approach if you know how to dance... DANG! I have to learn that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i agree those are not good places for sarging. I am an average dancer, but i know some dancetricks that make me able to peacock in places where people don`t have much clue. But normally people dance way better than me. Other thing that i have seen is that in northern europe girls going to those venues are expecting to meet someone very exotic, specially black guys. I have found that very disturbing for using any kind of game there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

learn shits that would leave them breathless and learn moves that forces her to be very near you remember that salsa is a way to dance really based on the fusion of two bodies....and thats what you want ;) for those girls, the way you would dance with them is the way you would fuck them...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I agree with Icon even old timers get action. For what I saw when a song finishes you can hug the girl a close and as tight as you can and they seem to enjoy all that. Major turn on!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:19 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

The beauty of youtube is that you can learn anything your heart desires now!!! Search learn to salsa and presto you get tutorial videos. Done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: jtheodoropolis
Take salsa lessons. In fact, take a girl to salsa lessons. Girls love taking dance classes with guys, and you'll learn what it takes to successfully sarge salsa clubs in the future.