PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:55 pm 

This is just a quick analysis of the attitude of James Bond.

Talking about the movie , is not the best James Bond movie , but it show you how James Bond was created.

Cocky And Funny Statement from James Bond:

* Your not my style (I use this all the time ) . The girl Answer: Because I'm smart ? Bond: No , Single.

When We talk about alpha male , we can be talking about James Bond (I think Daniel Craig is not the best for a JAmes Bond movie but anyway.)

There are soem things I want everybody to notice, Look how he allways have a look in his face , especially when he is Picking up a girl, He walks slow, HE is confident, And look and hear how he talk , He make the right pauses and use a nice Voice tone.

A great Move is when she is about to fuck with the first girl, and just when she is all turned on and she wants to fuck him so hard , he just say... I have to go.

This is just a quick summary of the C&F and Alpha Characteristics of Daniel Craig in James Bond.

Hope you like it and hope it helps you. :)

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:01 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hi Xfman

For me personally, I've made it a strong habit to totally disregard what I see in TV and movies as applicable to real life. It's just that I've learned so many wrong things from TV. For example, we've all seen the hot chick go for the dork who "so cute when he's nervous and shy," and the hot chick go for the guy who just bursts and say I love you. F#*k that sh$t! We know it's not true.

Anyways, same applies for James Bond. I think if he were a real person, whether it be this new guy or the old ones, there's a good chance he'd be out there struggling in the battlefield of sarging like we are.

Respectfully,

M

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:14 pm 

I'm just talking about the attitude and the way he act in the movie , how he talks how he give some strong looks and some C&F lines he use.

I totally disagree with you , you can learn really good things from movies , but you have to understand that is fantasy but based on real events , things , but there are things that you can adapt , from the characteristics of some of the actors that play the role.

Just like Hitch, See how smooth Will Smith act when talking with girls.

Just to bring some movies that Mystery and Style talk about : The Tao of Steve or Magnolia; Where you can see a powerful attitude performed by Tom cruise .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:36 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hi Xfman,

No offense to ya brother, and with all due respect, I think that if Hitch were a real life character, Eva Mendez would have smoked his sorry ass when he took her on their FIRST DATE on a jet skiing venture to an island.

I don't know what universe he came from, but that just wouldn't work with the crowd of chicks I meet.

No offense to the PUA community or the Venusian Arts, but I really believe that most of the Rico-Suaves of the media (eg James Bond, Hitch, etc.,) would eat shit in real life in a real life battlefield.

Respectfully,

M

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:24 pm 

Hi M ;

I'm trying to point out some of the details that work on real life , of course I'm not saying you to become a copy of James BOnd but he has some good characterisitcs , that I Pointed out in the previous post.

That is just my opinion , you can pick up the good things from movies and just forget about the unreal things. You can use the great C&F opener Hitch uses (or change it, or just to get the point of what a great bold move is.) and just forget all the unreal crap the movie have.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: jtheodoropolis
xfman has a good point that some of what Bond does in the movie is very good game. And in response to your jet skiing date, my guess is that would make any girl wet in more ways than one. Women love adventure, and they love trying new things. The best thing you can do is what no AFC would do, and I doubt any AFC would take a girl jet skiing on a first date.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

right on tequila. on a first date most girls expect to be taken to the movies or some crappy restaurant or coffee shop. be the exception.

It doesn't have to be something as extravagant as jet skiing; it could be ice skating (buy her a matching beanie, gloves, and scarf), wine tasting, off-roading (do an easy trail and pack a romantic picnic with lots of finger foods that you can feed each other), or just about anything that you can teach her something about and can bond over (these are three things that i have done in the past that have worked extremely well). The point is to give her an experience that is unique, to teach her something new (demonstrating worth and giving her a fairy-tale experience), and to be in control.

Last edited by Sakas on Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Ya don't disagree with xfman... or I will cut you. He is totally right with what he is saying. He is just taking about the attitude you need to have. As for dating there are alot of girls that if I brought to go jet skiing they would love it... I personally like going to a Go-Kart track. its fun fast and memorable

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:20 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: jtheodoropolis
Go-karts are great. Personally, I love 'em because I'm huge into auto racing anyway, so I'm instantly on comfortable and familiar ground. If she can hold her own on the track with me, I'm instantly impressed. It's fun, light, and different.