Post subject: Lucky Opener
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I headed up to Toronto (TO) this weekend to "Devils Martini" on Saturday night with about 15 friends from Windsor.
I'm chillin with my boys having drinks (which are expensive as hell in TO), when a 9 knocks my drink from my hands.
I'm not upset or anything, because shes damn hot all I say is "You owe me a dance!" Talk to her for a bit and then go to hanging out with my boyz again.
A little later in the night I see her talking with her friends I walk over grab her by the hand and say "I'll take that dance now!"
For the rest of the night I was dancing and making out with her, GOOD TIMES!
At the end of the night when shes getting ready to leave she gives me her number and tells me to call her if I want to have a good time for New Years which is going to be the next time in TO.
Now I'm at the point where I need to call her so that I can set it up for New Years. When I call her do u think I should approach the call similarly to opening a set? Or should I approach it differently now that I've obviously started an attraction?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:48 am 
Dedicated Member

Well, phone game is sort of rough. You can run it like you would a normal sarge, but that comes off a bit odd when you're not in a party environment. I suggest either breaking out your best Juggler impression, or talking to her like you would your friends.

You: Hey, how's it going?
Her: Not bad... Who's this?
You: How's your cat?
Her: I don't have a...
You: My cat's all sick-ass. Don't know what's wrong with him. He's been throwing up and stuff. I think I should take him to the vet, but I'm not sure I can afford vet bills right now. And they'll want to neuter him. Cruel.
Her: Um... Who's this?
You: Huh? Oh, it's Ruffles. So what would YOU do? I mean, it's a cute cat, I don't want to see him all coned and stitched and stuff, and I don't think I can afford some three hundred dollars in vet bills, y'know?
Her: Blah blah blah.
You: Yeah, I guess that would work. Hey, when we meet up for New Years is there a wardrobe thing I should be aware of? I mean, I don't want to come dressed like Julio. Last time that happened, there was a fistfight.
Her: Um... Who is this?
You: Ruffles. So, dress code? Tuxedo-shirts ok? I haven't worn my tux-shirt in ages.