The skills Secrets to text game...


Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge




Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:26 am 
Offline
The name of the mothefucking game
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:31 pm
Posts: 4204
Location: South Florida
FlexBrah wrote:
@Skills

Make it 10k, and you got a deal. I don't play around with pocket change. But let's stay on topic.
Quote:
Me: do you drip drip? 10:08 PM
Me: hello 10:12 PM
reddress(carina): What's that lol 10:13 PM
Me: drip drip is when you are super wet and water comes down your pipi it makes a noisy drip drip, that is what i suspect happens when you think of me mami, 10:15 PM
reddress(carina): Yeap 10:17 PM


"drip drip is when you are super wet and water comes down your pipi it makes a noisy drip drip, that is what i suspect happens when you think of me mami"

Comes off desperate. Who tries that hard in a text message? Something should raise a red flag when your texts look like essays.

Her response was out of politeness.



Okay thanks! :roll:

_________________
Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a dancefloor/club environment, check out my blog and youtube channel:
http://www.dancefloorseduction.com

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:33 am 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:51 am
Posts: 156
I knew someone who's just like you dude.

Bad thing is that he always get into trouble after meeting someone he's been texting or e-mailing.

Good for you if you've never been into trouble.

Well, we all have our own ways to flirt and we go beyond what's normal.

Let's just be careful before it ruins us, just what others experienced.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:47 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:23 am
Posts: 1
Hi guyz,

first of all let me introduce myself. I'm a 40 yrs old married man with a 10 yrs old daugter. i have to confess i always was, is , and will be someone who need to conquer new HB's.
Now that i am beeing married, it's a bit more complicated, but i still can make it happen sometimes.
I am do not consider myself as a PUA, since i respect so much the skills they show sarging. I have to confess that i often try openers, games, texting games with success, but i never been so much inside the game to be called PUA.
Oh yeah, and i'm french, living in Paris.

So, now i have to expose my issue. I have met this girl at work few years ago. She was a fresh new mom, married, and hot. A pure HB 8.5 for my standards. At this time we were just teamates. Nothing more. And facebook friend as well.
6 months ago, i could figure out she was posting new pics, sowing her with a brand new style. I would say, a kinda "now i am free and i want to taste life!!" style. So as an interested dude, i had to congrate her for those changes. And guess what ? she replied !
Then i decided to get a bit more intimate, and after few exchanges, we met by coincidences at a lunch time. I could sense she was happy to meet me, so i decided to invite her for lunch.
After few lunches, few texting, facebook messages, sexting, eyes teasing, we dated for a party in bar. We spent the evening in her car, without going to the party. We kissed like teenagers, with a lot of touching. She was not abble to come at my place, as my wife and daughter were sleeping. Her place was unavailable as well. But believe me guyz , that was really hot !!
That was last Friday.
Since then, on monday, she was different.... pretexting that she does not want to fall in love, to suffer, considering my situation.
i have reacted the exact way to ruin everything i built to achieve my goal...
As she was not really answering, i felt i was being needy, and i was about to make all the mistakes an alpha man can't make.
This wednesday i texted her using game style, using some negs, and push-pull techniques...with success. Thanks guyz :wink: !! So she agreed another lunch yesterday.
i could see she was still very attracted, and my game was on point, but sometimes a bit fragile. At the end of the lunch , i was 75% sure i was about to have a second chance....
This morning, she was there at the cofee break, we had exchanges but just like colleagues do. But i saw she was happy, and smily when she saw me. When i went back to my desk, i was about to text her right away !
But i decided to wait...It's been now 2 hours since i text her "hey cutie ! i finally have the chance to see you with your glasses ! sexy..." ! NO REPLY SO FAR !!! man !!! :x

i am facing one of my biggest failure, when it was my best success....
Please my friends PUA's give me the keys to reconquer this HB. Texting game should be the best way for me, considering the situation.

Many thanks guyz!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:19 pm 
Offline
The name of the mothefucking game
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:31 pm
Posts: 4204
Location: South Florida
andyredsox wrote:
I knew someone who's just like you dude.

Bad thing is that he always get into trouble after meeting someone he's been texting or e-mailing.

Good for you if you've never been into trouble.

Well, we all have our own ways to flirt and we go beyond what's normal.

Let's just be careful before it ruins us, just what others experienced.



Have you ever met me?????how do you know how i am??????? what is normal? what are you talking about? and yes i get into a lot of trouble after i meet them, since i fuck them hard and good that my dick hurts for couple of hours after...

_________________
Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a dancefloor/club environment, check out my blog and youtube channel:
http://www.dancefloorseduction.com

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction


Last edited by skills360 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:27 pm 
Offline
The name of the mothefucking game
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:31 pm
Posts: 4204
Location: South Florida
bfack wrote:
Hi guyz,

first of all let me introduce myself. I'm a 40 yrs old married man with a 10 yrs old daugter. i have to confess i always was, is , and will be someone who need to conquer new HB's.
Now that i am beeing married, it's a bit more complicated, but i still can make it happen sometimes.
I am do not consider myself as a PUA, since i respect so much the skills they show sarging. I have to confess that i often try openers, games, texting games with success, but i never been so much inside the game to be called PUA.
Oh yeah, and i'm french, living in Paris.

So, now i have to expose my issue. I have met this girl at work few years ago. She was a fresh new mom, married, and hot. A pure HB 8.5 for my standards. At this time we were just teamates. Nothing more. And facebook friend as well.
6 months ago, i could figure out she was posting new pics, sowing her with a brand new style. I would say, a kinda "now i am free and i want to taste life!!" style. So as an interested dude, i had to congrate her for those changes. And guess what ? she replied !
Then i decided to get a bit more intimate, and after few exchanges, we met by coincidences at a lunch time. I could sense she was happy to meet me, so i decided to invite her for lunch.
After few lunches, few texting, facebook messages, sexting, eyes teasing, we dated for a party in bar. We spent the evening in her car, without going to the party. We kissed like teenagers, with a lot of touching. She was not abble to come at my place, as my wife and daughter were sleeping. Her place was unavailable as well. But believe me guyz , that was really hot !!
That was last Friday.
Since then, on monday, she was different.... pretexting that she does not want to fall in love, to suffer, considering my situation.
i have reacted the exact way to ruin everything i built to achieve my goal...
As she was not really answering, i felt i was being needy, and i was about to make all the mistakes an alpha man can't make.
This wednesday i texted her using game style, using some negs, and push-pull techniques...with success. Thanks guyz :wink: !! So she agreed another lunch yesterday.
i could see she was still very attracted, and my game was on point, but sometimes a bit fragile. At the end of the lunch , i was 75% sure i was about to have a second chance....
This morning, she was there at the cofee break, we had exchanges but just like colleagues do. But i saw she was happy, and smily when she saw me. When i went back to my desk, i was about to text her right away !
But i decided to wait...It's been now 2 hours since i text her "hey cutie ! i finally have the chance to see you with your glasses ! sexy..." ! NO REPLY SO FAR !!! man !!! :x

i am facing one of my biggest failure, when it was my best success....
Please my friends PUA's give me the keys to reconquer this HB. Texting game should be the best way for me, considering the situation.

Many thanks guyz!



Your failure with that girl can be summarize very simple, it has nothing to do with connection, your text etc... here is your problem YOU MET HER TWICE AND YOU DID NOT FUCK HER....

If you did not fuck the girl the first time, your chances of getting friendzone increases drastically i would say 50% typically there are exceptions...

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.php? ... CONNECTION

The second time you pretty much falling into friendzone...


Try to do whatever is possible to fuck her...


The whole point of the texting, chatting etc... is to give a view in her head that you know each other for longer than it really is, some type of bs connection and familiarity... So you can fuck her faster in the first encounter instead of multiple dates. You are also giving me even by your post neediness vibes... Watch the video i also recommend for people asking me question and giving the neediness vibes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNovswAlmio&noredirect=1


She also may be scare of getting hurt... women look for security...But all that logical stuff becomes kind of irrelevant after you fuck them good.

_________________
Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a dancefloor/club environment, check out my blog and youtube channel:
http://www.dancefloorseduction.com

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:08 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot

Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:42 am
Posts: 427
skills360 wrote:
andyredsox wrote:
I knew someone who's just like you dude.

Bad thing is that he always get into trouble after meeting someone he's been texting or e-mailing.

Good for you if you've never been into trouble.

Well, we all have our own ways to flirt and we go beyond what's normal.

Let's just be careful before it ruins us, just what others experienced.



Have you ever met me?????how do you know how i am??????? what is normal? what are you talking about? and yes i get into a lot of trouble after i meet them, since i fuck them hard and good that my dick hurts for couple of hours after...


Lol this guy is such a keyboard jockey it's ridiculous.

Kasabi was right about you.

No wonder your best friend is sexaddict.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:20 am 
Offline
The name of the mothefucking game
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:31 pm
Posts: 4204
Location: South Florida
FlexBrah wrote:
skills360 wrote:
andyredsox wrote:
I knew someone who's just like you dude.

Bad thing is that he always get into trouble after meeting someone he's been texting or e-mailing.

Good for you if you've never been into trouble.

Well, we all have our own ways to flirt and we go beyond what's normal.

Let's just be careful before it ruins us, just what others experienced.



Have you ever met me?????how do you know how i am??????? what is normal? what are you talking about? and yes i get into a lot of trouble after i meet them, since i fuck them hard and good that my dick hurts for couple of hours after...


Lol this guy is such a keyboard jockey it's ridiculous.

Kasabi was right about you.

No wonder your best friend is sexaddict.



usually the person that say someone farted, is the one that farted... my best friend is not sex addict, he is a forum friend, and so is kasabi... But things like this is better to discuss in person, face to face. Again stop derailing the topic make your own thread.

For the people who may wonder who you are(which i doubt), here is everything needed to be known about you and your game:

post719975.html#p719975

_________________
Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a dancefloor/club environment, check out my blog and youtube channel:
http://www.dancefloorseduction.com

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction


Last edited by skills360 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:36 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot

Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:42 am
Posts: 427
@Skills

That problem is fixed.

How?

Approach more women. Warped Mindless is the only guy I'll ever take advice from on this forum. His stuff is legit.

You on the other hand brag about how you fuck women so hard that your dick hurts. Your clearly hiding your insecurities. You don't have women.

I do this, I do that, I am this. . . Lies.

Since when does someone who fucks women so hard brag about doing so, on the internet?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:41 am 
Offline
The name of the mothefucking game
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:31 pm
Posts: 4204
Location: South Florida
FlexBrah wrote:
@Skills

That problem is fixed.

How?

Approach more women. Warped Mindless is the only guy I'll ever take advice from on this forum. His stuff is legit.

You on the other hand brag about how you fuck women so hard that your dick hurts. Your clearly hiding your insecurities. You don't have women.

I do this, I do that, I am this. . . Lies.

Since when does someone who fucks women so hard brag about doing so, on the internet?



Listen dude, i do not brag about women, i was being SARCASTIC in my answer to the dude look at the CONTEXT Again stop derailing the post, I am glad wm helped you should follow his stuff, and ignore mine... He is a good guy.

_________________
Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a dancefloor/club environment, check out my blog and youtube channel:
http://www.dancefloorseduction.com

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:44 pm 
Offline
The name of the mothefucking game
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:31 pm
Posts: 4204
Location: South Florida
Hey guys this is vickparkguy83 he follows a similar straight forward method for those of you interested in online game, online game is not my thing, but i tried it and i got about 15-20 girls wanting to meet me, i fucked 2(both in the lay report section i even took one to a swingclub, the other one offer me a 3 some), i only did it for couple of weeks, for me online game is kind of boring, but for the ones interested here is the technique online to sex screening for sexual encounters:


f-close-short-cuts-banging-sluts-vt122211.html

_________________
Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a dancefloor/club environment, check out my blog and youtube channel:
http://www.dancefloorseduction.com

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:52 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:17 pm
Posts: 595
Location: Holland
Quote:
Lol this guy is such a keyboard jockey it's ridiculous.

Kasabi was right about you.

No wonder your best friend is sexaddict.


Even though it's off topic, I want to defend skills here. He's helped me more in progressing then I would have done without him. Keyboard jockey or not, I don't think he is. Everything he told me in the journal and PM's was legit stuff, that helped me a lot during sticking points and bad times. If you're here to b*tch against him, please do it in personal messages. I feel like a lot has been fired against skills, but I support him. Even though my style of game is different, he has taught me the general stuff, and for me that's what matters.

Wallie

_________________
The Learning Journal:
--> wallies-journal-vt141967.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:17 pm 
Offline
The name of the mothefucking game
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:31 pm
Posts: 4204
Location: South Florida
Hey guys another success story of sexting:


Quote:
Skills, I did it. The girl I met on group.date with came over on Saturday for one of her promised 1 on 1s. Of course we didn't even try to watch a movie. I had her jeans off in my living room but, I don't have blinds and she was worried about my neighbors. We just went upstairs to my room. I BTW have an Ethan Allen 4 poster bed that is fit for a king. She loves it. Skills I had her fully prepared for sex without one date. Plus next Thursday I'm going back out with her and her gfs. They were cool as hell too.

On top of that, I guess she has been fucking some other guy since we met. That was actually good news to me because bite I know my game exceeded some other randoms to the point of her asking me how to get rid of him. I told her to stop sucking his dick all the time would help. LOL.

I finally understand this stuff. I can't explain it but, I've reached that point Skills. I can # close, get a bitch sexually excited about me, and F close without dating.

It's all on auto pilate. I can't believe it. It's so easy. I'm fucking there man.

Oh my God. I feel like I'm cheating the system. Whatever, a FR will follow soon and thank you so much for the advice.

_________________
Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a dancefloor/club environment, check out my blog and youtube channel:
http://www.dancefloorseduction.com

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:27 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:17 pm
Posts: 595
Location: Holland
skills360 wrote:
Hey guys another success story of sexting:


Quote:
Skills, I did it. The girl I met on group.date with came over on Saturday for one of her promised 1 on 1s. Of course we didn't even try to watch a movie. I had her jeans off in my living room but, I don't have blinds and she was worried about my neighbors. We just went upstairs to my room. I BTW have an Ethan Allen 4 poster bed that is fit for a king. She loves it. Skills I had her fully prepared for sex without one date. Plus next Thursday I'm going back out with her and her gfs. They were cool as hell too.

On top of that, I guess she has been fucking some other guy since we met. That was actually good news to me because bite I know my game exceeded some other randoms to the point of her asking me how to get rid of him. I told her to stop sucking his dick all the time would help. LOL.

I finally understand this stuff. I can't explain it but, I've reached that point Skills. I can # close, get a bitch sexually excited about me, and F close without dating.

It's all on auto pilate. I can't believe it. It's so easy. I'm fucking there man.

Oh my God. I feel like I'm cheating the system. Whatever, a FR will follow soon and thank you so much for the advice.


It's good to see that people have results with this post. I however didn't really have the balls yet throw such sexual texts, but seeing succes stories makes me more eager to try them out.

Wallie

_________________
The Learning Journal:
--> wallies-journal-vt141967.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:26 pm 
Offline
The name of the mothefucking game
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:31 pm
Posts: 4204
Location: South Florida
Wall1e wrote:
skills360 wrote:
Hey guys another success story of sexting:


Quote:
Skills, I did it. The girl I met on group.date with came over on Saturday for one of her promised 1 on 1s. Of course we didn't even try to watch a movie. I had her jeans off in my living room but, I don't have blinds and she was worried about my neighbors. We just went upstairs to my room. I BTW have an Ethan Allen 4 poster bed that is fit for a king. She loves it. Skills I had her fully prepared for sex without one date. Plus next Thursday I'm going back out with her and her gfs. They were cool as hell too.

On top of that, I guess she has been fucking some other guy since we met. That was actually good news to me because bite I know my game exceeded some other randoms to the point of her asking me how to get rid of him. I told her to stop sucking his dick all the time would help. LOL.

I finally understand this stuff. I can't explain it but, I've reached that point Skills. I can # close, get a bitch sexually excited about me, and F close without dating.

It's all on auto pilate. I can't believe it. It's so easy. I'm fucking there man.

Oh my God. I feel like I'm cheating the system. Whatever, a FR will follow soon and thank you so much for the advice.


It's good to see that people have results with this post. I however didn't really have the balls yet throw such sexual texts, but seeing succes stories makes me more eager to try them out.

Wallie



Baby steps, go for the meet, as you have multiple girls you are talking too or seeing then you can go more aggressive and risk it a bit... Calibration is crucial!

_________________
Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a dancefloor/club environment, check out my blog and youtube channel:
http://www.dancefloorseduction.com

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:46 pm 
Offline
The name of the mothefucking game
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:31 pm
Posts: 4204
Location: South Florida
my boy slypknot sexting lay report:

Quote:
Daygame, texting,sexting,and epic F close. descriptive gamewise with text and interactions. I'm very proud of how I pulled this off.

SK=SLIPKNOT
A=Amanda
B= Becky
M=Missy

Amanda is a 5'7 blonde. She weighs about 120. Very nice skin, highlights in her hair. She is a 34C. I could bring her to any bar and she wouldn't be the hottest girl there, but she would easily fall into the top 5. She's not a stunner but, she does make other chicks look average.


I daygame closed an HB who was in front of me in line at a gas station. She pre paid for gas and went outside. Just went direct...

SK-hi, if I didn't meet you today I'd be mad at myself. What's your #?
A-gives #
SK-name?
A-Amanda
SK-I'm SLIPKNOT. You're not trying to cheat on your bf are you?
A-no, I'm totally single right now.
SK-okay, I'll text you sometime.

I waited for over a week to text her. I wanted to but, too busy.

SK-hey Amanda, it's SLIPKNOT. I love your hair today.
A-are you the guy from the gas station?
SK-yes, you have an awesome ass btw.
A-I thought you forgot about me.
SK-you don't know me so don't be alarmed if I send you inappropriate texts.
A-I don't get offended by stuff. Just say whatever.

I cut it off there. I'm now on her map and she knows I'll send her inappropriate texts in the future and I do.

I wasn't able to go on our first date for well over a month. She is a single mom who almost never gets a babysitter. When she does she goes out with other girls. I hate group dates and refused several offers. We played the get to know each other/sexting going in the meantime.

Here are some of the highlights of text game before we fucked...

SK-what color thong are you wearing? And by that I mean, happy Friday.
A-it's red. Are you coming out tonight?
SK-only if I get a 3 some out of the deal.
A-are you serious?
SK-I'm never serious and I don't filter myself.


SK-I'm good at backrubs but, I'm good at other things too.
A-are you sexting me?
SK-no, if you're turned on that's my fault. Sorry babe.
A-I am. I have never been this turned on in my life.
SK-I can't tell if you're serious or being sarcastic. If you are than prove it.
A-of course I'm horny.
A-I'm divorced with no bf.
A-I'm sick of porn too. It's just not as good.
SK-should I go shopping tomorrow. I don't have condoms.
A-wtf? Who said anything about tomorrow? You better get those Magnums tonight.
SK-are you giving me a booty call?
A-I'm really wet. I just want to get fucked hard.
SK-I won't have sex with you tonight. If you want me to come over though, I'll lick your pussy until you cum.
A-alright you win. I have no idea how to respond to that.
SK-I won't judge you for being sexual, it's natural. The correct response is "yes, you can remind my why being single isn't awful, by holding my ass and licking me until I explode."
A-well Jesus Christ, maybe I should buy you dinner first sometime.


SK-you are gonna love my couch.
A-why do think that?
SK-because I got a brand new one that came with a pussy licking guaranteed or your $ back warranty.
A-dude, WTF?
A-you are so inappropriate.
A-I love the way you text me.
SK-it gets better babe. I'm gonna suck on your neck. (blowing hot air into your ear) Then I'm gonna kiss your pussy with your panties on until you are dripping wet.
A-I'm not into that.(sarcasm, I could tell)
SK-then we can interlock fingers and you can squeeze my hand when I do something you want me to continue doing until completion.
(23 minutes later)
A-I just had 13 orgasms in a row.
SK-you can't count that high but, you still owe me a blow job.


SK-I was so horny last night I jacked off to your tits pic.
A-you're so romantic. (sarcasm)
SK-I had a fucking puddle all over my chest. I wished it was in you. Smooches to your pussy.XO


SK-I showed my boss your tits pic. Then I asked him for another raise.
A-that's a nice story.
SK-I can't wait to suck on them.
A-you can't until our third date.

So this chick kinda reminded me of myself. No filter, no offense taken, pretty sexually aware etc. This babe is very lovable.

I almost blew it with the dumbest drunk text I've sent to a stranger.

SK-8:00 a.m.-raise your hand if you went to work smashed off your ass today. I just threw up and now I'm too drunk to walk straight. Smooches to your amazing ass XOXOXOXOXOXOXIXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
A-are you retarded?
SK-10:45a.m.-OMG, it's starting to wear off now. Only a few people noticed. I feel like complete shit.

So there you have it, worst text in PUA history I think. When I got home, I was sober and thought I completely blew it. I couldn't believe that I was so drunk I sent that to her. My text game is fucking awesome but, this might not be recoverable.

2 days later in the afternoon

SK-babe, don't judge me from the other day. That was an accident.
(immediately spike more info)
SK-I work very early in the morning and didn't sleep off a buzz in 3 hours.
A-okay
A-what happened?
SK-I had a get together and we drank until about 2:00. I work at 6:00 and I couldn't call in because I was slurring my words. I just said fuck it and went in.

I fully recovered there and now wanted to go on a date with her. She wouldn't meet me alone somewhere and I wouldn't see her with friends. Then this text exchange.

A-I'm going to xxxxx tonight from 9 to 11 or so. You should meet me.
SK-are you going alone?
A-2 friends
SK-I will go under one condition.
A-what?
SK-that you promise me that no matter how bad today goes, I get two 1 on 1 dates with you.
A-done. Are you going to remember what I look like?
SK-no, send me a nude pic from the chest down. Or just a normal one.
A-(pic of her tits) these will be under a red shirt tonight.
A-what? No response to that. Are you on the way?
SK-I'm driving, just call me.

She calls me and it's the very first time I've ever been on the phone with her. Keep in mind we have been texting for about 6 weeks but, she never wanted to be on the phone with me. She agreed to meet me at the front door.

I got there and recognized her right away. She looked better than I remember her so I was happy. We went to meet her friends.

A-this is Becky, I work with her. And this its Missy, my bff.
SK-hey girls.

Amanda grabbed my hand and lead me away from them to a booth on the other side of the bar. We sat across from each other having a lengthy conversation about our families, relationships, careers, goals in life etc. I let her do about 60% of the talking and just stared into her eyes. She is basically exactly what I want in a woman I'm serious about. She's a hot blonde, doesn't do drugs, listens to metal music, loves concerts and comedy, has her own house, and she has a career. On paper and even more so in person she is the epitome of what I want. I was having a blast just listening to her open up. Her friends came to talk to us.

SK-alright girls, you need to know something about me.
B-what?
SK-I know Amanda said she met me pumping gas, but that's a lie.
M-what happened?
(now Amanda knows I'm about to say something inappropriate and funny and just excitedly stares at me.)
SK-what really happened was I was shoe shopping at Macys and of nowhere Amanda came up to me. She said "OMG, you're so hot. Here's my number, I'm really a slut so call me when you get a boner!!"
Girls-explode with laughter at Amandas expense

M-I saw a guy over there I want to talk to him.
SK-so go and do it.
M-I can't, what if he rejects me?
(she has fucking AA)
SK-you're at a singles bar on ladies night. You're not at the gas station. Just do it.
M-I can't talk to people I don't know.
SK-do you need a wingman? I'll go talk to him and hook you up right now.
M-yes, let's go.

She brings me over near the guy but, didn't want to be next to me when I talked to him. I was just going to point her out to the dude but she had a panic attack or something and ran outside to smoke. The guy (not to sound gay) was a model looking type guy.

I went back to the booth and Missy came back too.

M-O my God, I can't believe you talked to him. What did he say?
SK-you didn't warn me that he was so hot. If he wasn't here with his girlfriend I would have hit on the motherfucker.
GIRLS-lololol

I took Amanda outside and smoked. When we got back in our booth was gone. We sat at a big round table side by side facing each other. We started talking again and I started rubbing my hands up and down her inner thighs. I even brushed her pussy once to arouse her more. She gave me the playful shoulder punch and told me I can't get her this wet in public. We started to make out for a while, then stopped.

A-you do realize we are in a packed ass bar right now?
SK-I don't care, I'll show everyone here my dick if they want to see it. We could go to my car.
A-I'm not going to your car. I don't trust myself to be alone with you anywhere.
SK-I don't do car sex. It sucks.
A-if we go to your car right now, we will be having sex whether you want it or not.
(was that an IOI? Anyone, anyone?)

The sexual tension was so thick between us I'm getting hard just typing this.

We decided to just stay in the bar making out like lovesick puppies.

At the end when we left we started making out in the parking lot in front of her friends.

B-SLIPKNOT you're sexy!!!!
M-SLIPKNOT I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!!

That was officially the best first date I've ever had, including the ones that I F closed. I went home and fapped about a half gallon of sperm all over my chest. Epic explosion was aquired.
(SLIPKNOT this is a lay report, not a fap report)

Sorry guys...

I set up our first one on one 2 days later. Through text.

SK-are you coming over for movie night tonight?
A-if I do that, we are not watching a movie are we?
SK-no but, you can pretend you don't fuck guys until the 3rd date if you want.
A-I'll call you when I'm done with the dinner I'm going to. I won't be able to get there until 9:45ish.
SK-it's Saturday, my bedtime isn't until I fuck you so hard your pussy is ruined for life.
A-I'll call you later.

She calls and comes over. I give her a tour of my house and we end up back in the living room. She uses my bathroom and comes out reading Assholes Finish First by Tucker Max.
We sit on the couch. I leave it on the toilet so girls don't get the wrong impression about me. She never heard of him.

A-what the Hell is this?
(I grab it and throw it on the floor cause it's a cock block. I ignore her question)
SK-I told you you'd love my couch.
We start kissing and I immediately take her pants off. I started kissing her neck and blowing hot air into her ear. I look down and her panties are already wet. This is gonna be awesome. I start kissing her inner thighs and she pushes my head away.

A-we can't do this here, what if your neighbors are watching?
SK-let's go to my room then.
A-if I'm gonna do that I want to do a shot first.

We go to the kitchen. I pour myself a small shot and hers is in a bigger glass. It was like a 4 gulper.

A-why am I drinking this huge thing and you only have that?
SK-because this bottle was full before you got here. I already drank over half of it. You have some catching up to do.
(I drank over half of a 750 of Jägermeister before she got there. I drink a lot so she couldn't even tell I had anything)

We get up to my room and our clothes were immediately off.

A-how many girls have you fucked this week?
SK-you'll be the first.
A-seriously, how many? You probably meet girls and bring them home and fuck them all the time.
SK-that's the goal but, not every single girl I talk too is attracted to me as much as you.
A-I don't believe you.



We kneeled facing each other making out will I squeezed her ass. She layed down and I started to suck on her tits. She was already moaning. I started to kiss her as slowly as I could lower and lower down her body over her stomach to just above her pussy. Then I spread her legs wide open. I licked her inner thigh on one leg from mid thigh towards her puss. Then I went right over with no contact to the other leg and licked down. I went back up that leg and her body language was screaming at me to just fucking put your tongue in my pussy. I started licking it on the very outer edges and slightly above her clit. I was teasing her as best as I could. I finally started to lick her pussy. I clenched her right hand and told her to squeeze when she likes it. I sucked on her clit and swabbed it around with my tongue. Her eyes were closed as she laid there looking so beautiful. I felt like I was in Heaven. I was so proud that after 6 weeks of never being able to see her I was finally watching her in sexual ecstasy. I didn't want to stop that precise moment ever.

A-I need to her fucked hard like right now!
SK-I don't have condoms.
A-I know, that's why I brought some

She hands me one and starts sucking my dick as I unwrap it. She was very good at blowing and looked excited as ever just to have my dick in her mouth. I could wait to fuck her.

I went to put it on and she dropped this line.
A-you don't have to put it on now, just before you finish okay?

She started riding me very hard and fast. I wrapped my hands around her body and grabbed her ass. My back was against my headboard and I never felt closer to a first time sex partner. She rode me until climaxing. I thought her brain malfunctioned as her eyes rolled backwards when she came.

She jumped off and started sucking my dick again until she can recover. I started to finger her pussy this time and noticed her legs were trembling. As soon as they stopped she jumped back on top for more. This continued for a long time because I had whiskey dick. I thought I never finish.

She went back to blowing me and I finished in her mouth. We are obviously very sexually compatible.

She spent the night but we couldn't do it in the morning because she had to pick up her kid.

More after sex texting...
A-is that all you care about me is my vaj?
(ignored)
2 hours later
A-are you sleeping all day?
(ignored)
An hour later.
A-God dammit SLIPKNOT. I'm hungover as hell and my pussy hurts from the sex. I still haven't done anything today and feel like shit.
SK-babe, you're doing fine. Smooches to your pussy. XO
A-I hate you.

We talked on the phone that night. She told me the day I met her she was on the way to a date with a guy she has been fucking. Then she said she already knew it was over and broke up with him in the afternoon. I knew she had someones dick in her mouth when we met. Whatever, she likes me more and told me he is just a rebound fuck from her recent divorce.

A couple days later this text exchange.

A-I have a confession.
SK-what?
A-I'm still married.
SK-good, now I can cross married chick off my bucket list.
A-can you ever be serious about anything?
SK-well now what?
A-my husband really did move out in October. I'm just waiting to go to court to get it finalized. That's next week, just thought you should know.

I really liked this girl a lot. She is going through a miserable divorce and has an ex bf practically stalking her because he wants her back. The bf knows all about me and says he can forgive her.

I got oneitus like a bitch over this one but, recovered well as you can see with my latest field reports.

I can't date a chick who is rebounding a divorce, wants to play the field because she couldn't when she was married, and has an ex bf up her ass constantly. Mentally she is not ready at all to be involved with someone. I will hit her up in the future but, for now I don't contact her.

_________________
Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a dancefloor/club environment, check out my blog and youtube channel:
http://www.dancefloorseduction.com

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link