The name of the mothefucking game

Hey guys here is from jameswatson31

Text from girl today:

Her: What are you doing this morning?
Me: I'm in the shops
Her: What are you buying me?
Me: Condoms and KY jelly
Her: lol. really? Be serious.
Me: Yes really. See you at 7. Be clean and shaved.
Her: mmm.lol.ok

End of text and end of conversation

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

You and the sexman are the biggest players i ever have seen in my whole entire life. At first i hated text game, but now when all this has been said i will definitely practice this more often. Nut here's a question

what if i dont have my own house and aren't allowed to have girls coming over?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:59 pm 

Quote:
You and the sexman are the biggest players i ever have seen in my whole entire life. At first i hated text game, but now when all this has been said i will definitely practice this more often. Nut here's a question

Well then we have something in common, cause i have the same problem i live with my gf, her house, park, motel, hotel, empty building, empty school, empty location, beach etc....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:

Well then we have something in common, cause i have the same problem i live with my gf, her house, park, motel, hotel, empty building, empty school, empty location, beach etc....
That made me laugh. Why do you even have a girlfriend?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:

That made me laugh. Why do you even have a girlfriend?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I just tryed this! everything worked. I just got as far as her saying " Im up for anything new. If it doesn't hurt me Im not enjoying it" so i tired to arrange a time as effortless copied down the next line off my laptop as i was listen to the audiobook of "the Game" , but heres were I think it may have gone wrong.. i said "OK since you have a desire to become more spontaneous. I am issuing you a challenge. let meet later tonight at your place" then i got no reply...then i sent 2 more msgs pushing forward cuz this was how she got back to me for some reason. For example, when I wanted to make her more curious.. and a question she would wait.. for me to text back so I continue the next step..

But tell me if I'm Wrong, did i mess up when i said her place instead of mine?!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:19 am 

Quote:
I just tryed this! everything worked. I just got as far as her saying " Im up for anything new. If it doesn't hurt me Im not enjoying it" so i tired to arrange a time as effortless copied down the next line off my laptop as i was listen to the audiobook of "the Game" , but heres were I think it may have gone wrong.. i said "OK since you have a desire to become more spontaneous. I am issuing you a challenge. let meet later tonight at your place" then i got no reply...then i sent 2 more msgs pushing forward cuz this was how she got back to me for some reason. For example, when I wanted to make her more curious.. and a question she would wait.. for me to text back so I continue the next step..

But tell me if I'm Wrong, did i mess up when i said her place instead of mine?!!
no you did not mess up, i push for her place as well. Never think "am i messing up" cause that makes you invested and outcome dependentt, you do not care if you mess up or not... Do not push forward for anything(that is being calculating) let it flow...But if she is not comfortable with her place for whatever reason, is ok to change for your place, or a meet up then go back to her place or your place, calibrate...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:58 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
ME: Indeed, in fact you managed to penetrate my dream as well.
HER: Really? How? what do you mean?
ME: Ok i'll tell you but is was pretty intense and vivid.
Her: Hmmm do I even want to know?
I've been doing this for years. It is basic future pacing within a scenario you've built. It's a decent example except for the bit above that makes you sound like you're into taking the strap on. Just kidding :)

One thing you might want to look out for is a woman who reads meaning into her dreams (read: most women), as she will try to decode every little thing and the symbolism behind it. Annoy, I know.

One example I've used in the past is running her quickly through a long stressful day and into the bathtub and then I'm just sort of there to lend a hand. Remember it doesn't have to be logical. Sometimes I'll text her before our date letting her know how I'm going to ravish her in detail...then cancel at the last minute (I know I'm going to hell)...then confess I got cold feet and that we should just try it again more slowly this time with a movie at my place (same result, but I don't have to pay for a date that ends up at the same place (Yes, I hear you screaming, "You beautiful, cheap, bastard.))

Another thing you can do is use text game within your social circle when she is talking to one of her girlfriend's at the same time. Get her sexting and if you're really good at it after you get her off her friend will jump in. Shut that shit down ASAP though with a tease/humor. Something like the old, "I'm a guy. I need a few minutes to recharge." Then talk to the friend in a suggestive way without letting her turn you into her sex toy. After she's worked up go over to her place in person. 2 birds with one stone. Everybody's happy.

I got away from texting for a while since online dating sites are rather polluted these days and it's just easier to go out and meet women. I also have big hands so I hate dealing with phone keypads. A regular keyboard is fine though. Back in the day I used online stuff to fill the gaps to the offline stuff.

Anyway, I'm happy to report that since the seduction guide my text game is as good as it has ever been. It certainly has evolved a bit into this post-pua layered mindset that's still evolving.

I think it's great how we can overlook simple things that other guys aren't necessarily getting like text to fuck vs. text to meet.
Quote:
A lot of dudes and gurus advise against texting(60 yoc), i encourage you too see for yourself...If you follow the shit , here, and you practice you will text to fuck...Like everything else it will not happen over night, but little by little with practice you will text, chat, and email to fuck in no time, is just that easy.....
If you don't have any text game then it's good advice. You can kill things quickly screwing up text game and beat yourself up over every little detail of what you did wrong. BUT when you're good at text game is a very quick way to get the results you're looking to get. Remember to keep it moving forward. If you don't you'll become online emotional relationship guy to her.

I'm happy to see someone around here that isn't just on the latest guru's nuts too.

EDIT: Forgot to add you can also mirror on text by using some of the same words she uses. Remember the perceptual modes? Yeah that stuff and action words are safe bets. Did she go to the store or did she run to the store? Did she hit up the bar or roll into the bar? Does she see what you're saying or does she feel you?

Just make sure you don't overdo it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
no you did not mess up, i push for her place as well. Never think "am i messing up" cause that makes you invested and outcome dependentt, you do not care if you mess up or not... Do not push forward for anything(that is being calculating) let it flow...But if she is not comfortable with her place for whatever reason, is ok to change for your place, or a meet up then go back to her place or your place, calibrate...

Ok cool thanks for the incite. So she sent me a message later that morning around 3am she said she was getting back from the fireworks downtown or whatnot. but this is what she said "Sorry for the late reply i got caught up trying to find people after the fireworks rush. lol" 2nd message said "maybe another time" i didn't reply to this the hole day. cuz i had know clue what to do next... i feel like I struggle to get her aroused again... and make it happen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The advice in this thread are great!Thx guys!

That's how win it is done.''

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:55 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

Ok cool thanks for the incite. So she sent me a message later that morning around 3am she said she was getting back from the fireworks downtown or whatnot. but this is what she said "Sorry for the late reply i got caught up trying to find people after the fireworks rush. lol" 2nd message said "maybe another time" i didn't reply to this the hole day. cuz i had know clue what to do next... i feel like I struggle to get her aroused again... and make it happen.

Look dude, the problem is THAT YOU HAVE ONE GIRL, every given weekend i got minimum 3 girls ABUNDANCE, that makes a huge different you need to have minimum 3-5 girls at any given time... That will make a huge difference in the game...That is why i also advocate the importance of having a MAIN girl, and girls on the side that you keep replacing till you find a candidate better than the main girl and it has convince you she worthy to be the main girl, at that point you may replace the main girl.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks bro, you make me wanna go out and try this game a hole different way with this texting game.

I'll keep you posted bro, checkout my posts now and then I got questions mang!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Look dude, the problem is THAT YOU HAVE ONE GIRL, every given weekend i got minimum 3 girls ABUNDANCE, that makes a huge different you need to have minimum 3-5 girls at any given time... That will make a huge difference in the game...That is why i also advocate the importance of having a MAIN girl, and girls on the side that you keep replacing till you find a candidate better than the main girl and it has convince you she worthy to be the main girl, at that point you may replace the main girl.

hey Skillz, just how much rapport do you have to build with girls to initiate this sort of game? i realise that you have already kino'd k/closed most beforehand but i personally hate texting and any sort of messaging. id much rather doit in person. so the question is:

would this work with a girl that you havent got much rapport with?

can it be used to re-initiate contact with someone where the conversation had died?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:57 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

hey Skillz, just how much rapport do you have to build with girls to initiate this sort of game? i realise that you have already kino'd k/closed most beforehand but i personally hate texting and any sort of messaging. id much rather doit in person. so the question is:

would this work with a girl that you havent got much rapport with?

can it be used to re-initiate contact with someone where the conversation had died?

If you look at 90% of my field/lay reports i go sexual right away: my first text is: i had a great time pretending to be dancing with you while grabbing your ass? But as i said the work is done on the field prior to texting look at the 2 videos i posted in my dance floor game thread last page, i am very physical, sexual escalation and make out, prior to getting the number... As i keep trying to explain numbers do not mean anything women give numbers to get rid of the guy in most cases, you need to have a solid lead... If you hate texting then don't do it, if i have to text from my phone i would not do text game, i only text from my computer, i love texting since i hate talking and wasting time, with text is easy for me to set up a sexual encounter, so i love texting FROM MY COMPUTER..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:22 pm 

I do not want to say i told you so, but guess who is doing text game now, hint 60 yoc, then i am reading models, excellent book, the guy advise against texting other than the meet up, why? cause he freaking sucks at texting by his book samples, but he does not know it, here:

http://www.60yearsofchallenge.com/99-be ... -all-time/