PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

As crazy as it sounds, I seem to have so much more success in just asking girls to meet me for sex than to go for a drink.

I kind of understand the psychology behind it, but its just incredible how the girls get kind of offended but then still want to meet up.

With a drink, its almost like I have given them some sort of DHV for them and LHV for me.

I just wander how it is for you guys?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:17 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I don't understand why you'd bother asking a girl for a drink if you can get away with straight sex? :S something doesn't add up here!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You're getting better results because in any random 100 approaches, assuming you have already established a good amount of attraction by running tight game, you will get more secks by asking for straight secks; however that doesn't mean asking if she's dtf in a brazen manner is ALWAYS the best thing to do.

If you want to maximize your opportunities for an F-close, it comes down to how well you can read the girl. Instead of comparing asking for drinks vs asking to fuck, you should tailor each seduction to the girl in question. Some girls require 0 plausible deniability and you can fuck them within 10 minutes if you approach aggressively. They're looking to get fucked by some fearlessly arrogant man at a bar bathroom. Some girls have been slut-shamed too hard in the past or are simply too conditioned to open up like that ; and asking for secks will mitigate your chances by taking away any plausible deniability. Apply to taste.

And on top of that, you'll want to remain congruent with the type of game you're running. If you're running hard c/f; asking for drinks comes off as to passive. Just send her caveman texts instead, "Fuck, or no Fuck?". If you're running smooth artist game or some shit, you'll want to appeal to all the romantic cliches that she day dreams about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:04 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

erm, in what environment are you talking about? In a club. You mean you literally use those words les hook up for sex and they agree

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:35 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I don't understand why you'd bother asking a girl for a drink if you can get away with straight sex? :S something doesn't add up here!!!
He is curious how is it possible that he has better success with sex offer than with drink offer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It could be confidence. I believe girls are condition to think that guys are only after sex. So asking to drink may seen to threw the game off in their head. It could also means their not interested in a relationship but a fuck buddy or one nighter.

Just my opinion.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
As crazy as it sounds, I seem to have so much more success in just asking girls to meet me for sex than to go for a drink.

I kind of understand the psychology behind it, but its just incredible how the girls get kind of offended but then still want to meet up.

With a drink, its almost like I have given them some sort of DHV for them and LHV for me.

I think -and this is just my opinion- that the reason you get better responses to "let's meet up for sex" than "let's meet up for drinks" is because in the former you are giving the girl some clarity.

The drinks thing implies limbo, in that the girl doesn't know what you want or what is going to come out of the evening; "Will we go back to his/mine? Go to another bar? Go home after one drink? Stay out all night? Go to a club? etc etc"

Your honesty impress's them and lets them relax as you have cleared up the ambiguousness that arises in traditional dating with respects to love me/love me not.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:56 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:

I think -and this is just my opinion- that the reason you get better responses to "let's meet up for sex" than "let's meet up for drinks" is because in the former you are giving the girl some clarity.

The drinks thing implies limbo, in that the girl doesn't know what you want or what is going to come out of the evening; "Will we go back to his/mine? Go to another bar? Go home after one drink? Stay out all night? Go to a club? etc etc"

Your honesty impress's them and lets them relax as you have cleared up the ambiguousness that arises in traditional dating with respects to love me/love me not.
That is actually a very interesting perspective and possibly very true..

Just to clarify, I am talking about girl I might have met once in a club and then text/facebook them.

If I said lets meet for a drink - i might get a yes, but also a number of No's. I am just another guy offering to take the girl for another drink etc.. etc..

Just seems by asking for sex, i.e.

'Hey.. come to mine later.. lets get naked'

I get more from the gir...

it does display more confidence, makes the girl perhaps think she has to work harder to be seen of more value in your eyes, impresses with honesty..

I feel that if I have overstepped the mark, I can always go back/calm it and charm.. but once you 'bore' /AFC a girl with the drink do early on.. ya fucked. end of.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

That is actually a very interesting perspective and possibly very true..

Just to clarify, I am talking about girl I might have met once in a club and then text/facebook them.

If I said lets meet for a drink - i might get a yes, but also a number of No's. I am just another guy offering to take the girl for another drink etc.. etc..

Just seems by asking for sex, i.e.

'Hey.. come to mine later.. lets get naked'

I get more from the gir...

it does display more confidence, makes the girl perhaps think she has to work harder to be seen of more value in your eyes, impresses with honesty..

I feel that if I have overstepped the mark, I can always go back/calm it and charm.. but once you 'bore' /AFC a girl with the drink do early on.. ya fucked. end of.
Meeting for drinks isn't necessarily boring, that's still how a large section of the western world date, it's a tried and tested method.

That method however, will only be appreciated by certain people in certain situations. If you had made a serious connection with those girls on a personal level then drinks would be a good option.

My guess is that the fact that you met them in a club and found "sex?" to be your best bet is the effect of both A: Meeting the type of girl who prefers "let's have sex" to "let's get a drink" B: Making the kind of connection that doesn't facilitate the "let's get a drink" line of dating.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
In my experience, 'lets get naked' is VERY different than "let's have sex" largely because it is more playful, but packs a punch because of the truth behind the playfulness. When I first read this thread, I was confused why this would be occurring. But seeing how you phrase it makes it crystal clear. Personally, this style has always been the most successful for me. It also fits my over-all personalty quite well.

This thread fully details this effect of the playful direct tone with case studies from this forum and BB.com: 8-vt80917.html?start=105

I suspect it's related to the phenomenon detailed here: 1-vt79450.html?start=0
That second thread is exactly the one I was thinking of. I think we're on the same page, though I didn't pick up on the particular wording.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

WHERE TO HOOK UP WITH LOCAL WOMEN

1. At the workplace

They could be colleagues, clients, bosses, partners, vendors or interns. They are could be single, attached, married or bisexual. If you have any romantic interest in her, just go for it. Life is short, and your time in Singapore is shorter.

Projected conversion rate : 70%

2. Around the workplace.

Fancy someone from the neighboring company, at the lunch canteen or at the smoking areas? Go up and offer to exchange name cards. And text her immediately when you get back to your desk.

Projected conversion rate : 60%

3. Hang out with locals

See above tip #7.

4. Join a local hobby club

Needless to say, sign up for an activity where you'll find women in the same room - yoga, dance, aerobics, alternative healing, arts and crafts

etc. Deploy tips #2, #3 and #4.

Projected conversion rate : 60%

5. Nightclubbing

If you haven't noticed, the following places are crawling with whites - Clarke Quay, Boat Quay, Robertson Quay, MBS and Club Street. In order to avoid competition, I recommend you head to places with more local women and less white men - Zouk, Butter Factory, Kyo etc. Look out for groups of girls on their night out, slide up to them on the dancefloor, put your head close to their ears and pay them a compliment. Sure, it's corny but you'd be surprised it works because local guys don't do enough of that. Now put your hands on their waists and see the reaction. If your hands remain there for the next 10 seconds, it is a signal romance may be possible.

6. Outside clubs

This is a tactic not often used but I've seen it worked. Near closing time, head out to the exit lobby and look out for girls, who are already intoxicated, and start a conversation. It could something cheesy like, "Hey Celeste, we met inside a while ago. Where are you gals going? Supper? Have you an extra seat in the cab? Do you want to come to my condo and hang out a bit. I've got food and wine and a great balcony view of the city."

Projected conversion rate : 50%

7. Approaching women in the outside environment

Singapore is not a city where strangers strike up conversations on the fly. A local guy approaching a women in the cafe, mall or on the street would be summarily dismissed as a weirdo, an insurance salesman or even a sex pervert. But as a Caucasian, you stand a higher chance that the woman will stop and hear you out (refer to tips #2, #3 and $4). You've got that precious 30 seconds to ask for her number or give her your number. I reckon 2 out of 10 women will reciprocate to a white man. A local guy will probably get zero.

Projected conversion rate : 20%

8. Online dating sites/hookup app

This is an increasing popular method to meet new women. The variety is mouth-watering. There are singles, divorcees, bisexuals, women looking for long-term, short term, friendships and even casual sex. Set up a profile and market yourself as an expatriate new in town and wanting to know Asian women, Write humorous descriptions of yourself. Be humble and polite. Most of all, make the first move. Send messages to all the ladies who strike your fancy. Not all will reply so cast your net wide.

Projected conversion rate 70%