PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: tylerdurden7173
gunwitch method is total bullshit
yo do not read his fuckin book;
he tries to act like he is helping you:
btut really he knows nothing about pick up and he tries to fool you for your money

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

DJ you are totally right,
I read all that Gunwitch shit, and you know what none of that shit helps.
he puts limitations on you like you have to be at least somewhat decent to get girls.
But the truth is just about anyone can get a 10.
ANYONE.
Gunwitch isn't a Guru, he's no where near anything or anyone that I would listen to for advice.
ya'll should know not to listen to his shit man Damn.

"It's gonna be like Cabo in my PANTS!"

Contemporary Chronicler:
http://thecontemporarychronicler.blog.com/

Best of Jaxin:
best-of-jaxin-vt1824.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:05 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Although this thread is dead, I want to bring it back to hear all of your opinions regarding the Gunwitch Method. I personally think it's absolutely atrocious and retarded, for lack of a better word.

Here are some of his absurd beliefs:
-1/2 looks + 1/2 effort formula equates to the type of girls you get
-Sense of humor doesn't get you anywhere
-Cold reading's useless
-No dates
-No #'s

This guy is fucken clueless. I cannot make any sense of this guy's incomprehensable bullshit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:38 am 

LMAO

you silly KJs :lol:

I kinda used to think like you guys in terms of GWM...years ago when I was a virgin AFC obsessed with Mystery Method.

Ahem, anyways. When you don't understand the mindset of someone who has a very healthy sex life, you should probably humble yourself and put forth an effort to understand and try out others' methods if you are still struggling with yours.

I personally am at the point where I see the value of every method out there, and I can connect the dots of how each guru offers something different and useful to the table.

Open mindedness is pretty awesome and helps you learn and improve. Try it out! You'll never favor your closed mindedness again :D

GWM is especially difficult to comprehend if you've already filled your head with the mainstream Mystery Method approach because there are a lot of opposite elements between the two, but rest assured...they both work. And, in my opinion, GWM works better.

MM = Indirect Game.
GWM = Direct Game.

The definition of the types of game are already opposite, so why would you expect more of the same in the first place?

RSD has been developing "new" stuff that they refer to as "natural game." It's explained heavily in Blueprint Decoded and their work is GENIUS. However... it's all the same stuff Gunwitch has been teaching for years before Mystery got into the scene.

By the way, GWM is completely free to read. He's trying to get your money? Yeah, sure.

Gunwitch has done almost NO marketing and only has a FEW products available for sale. In fact, his ebook is not even for sale anymore. Why do you think GWM is so little heard of? He hangs out in the mASF chatroom all the time TO THIS DAY. Does that sound like a guy who wants to scam you out of your money or a guy who actually wants to help other guys out?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:37 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

MM was designed for supermodels and actresses, people who get guys directly flirting with them all the time. Yeah GWM may work better for you with ordinary girls, but guess who look like the usual flirtatious chump when compared with MM.

Most chicks dig being hit on, but the REALLY beautiful ones; get it all the time, and as a result they brush of just about every guy who is direct.

The two designs have their pro's and con's but from what I've heard and experienced MM is a sound method for 90% of guys.

MM has a certain uniqueness you could say, in that it is incredibly easy to use and understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:07 pm 

Quote:
MM was designed for supermodels and actresses, people who get guys directly flirting with them all the time. Yeah GWM may work better for you with ordinary girls, but guess who look like the usual flirtatious chump when compared with MM.

Most chicks dig being hit on, but the REALLY beautiful ones; get it all the time, and as a result they brush of just about every guy who is direct.

The two designs have their pro's and con's but from what I've heard and experienced MM is a sound method for 90% of guys.

MM has a certain uniqueness you could say, in that it is incredibly easy to use and understand.
The self is always coming through.

Regardless of what Outer Game method you use, your Inner Game will shine through. Supermodels and actresses get hit on all the time by guys using both direct and indirect approaches, and women can just as easily screen out indirect approaches as well as direct ones based on how the men TRULY feel about themselves in terms of alpha characteristics. A supermodel will respond much more favorably to a truly confident and centered man using a direct approach than a man with insecurity issues using an indirect approach.

You might be asking yourself, "Well, Chief, wouldn't a supermodel respond more favorably to a confident and centered man using an indirect approach than the same type of man using a direct approach?"

No. In fact, the pickup will take more time and effort when going indirect.

My point is that you can't fake it. If you've reached a certain high level of Inner Game, why even bother with beating around the bush with Indirect Game? It's all an act of silly ego protection from a fear of rejection.

Also, what's all this egotistical nonsense about supermodels and actresses in the first place? Gunwitch emphasizes that you should go for women who are YOUR 10 based on your own innate preferences independent of what society tells you what beauty is. Forget all that egotistical nonsense about having a trophy around your arm that you can show off to other guys. Gunwitch has it right; pickup is about developing an awesome sex life and having sex with women you really do want to have sex with, not about being some kind of god that can seduce any woman some chode points to and says "Let's see you pick her up."

With all that being said, yes, I still play the Indirect Game a LOT because I'm more familiar with it and I actually have fun with it. However, I still see Direct Game for what it's worth and I'm currently trying to learn as much as I can about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:10 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Okay Chief, I understand what you're saying, but could you please justify Gunwitch's absurd beliefs that I listed in my previous post?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:06 am 

Quote:
-1/2 looks + 1/2 effort formula equates to the type of girls you get
He makes the point that women are not so different from us. They do indeed have an attraction mechanism based on looks, and that looks do in fact matter to an extent. Sure, he's gotten fat and ugly students laid but if you can help it, improve it. Not getting the results you want? Lose that 70 extra pounds. Women are turned off by signs of poor health. Our survival and replication value as males are indeed factors in this game.

You can always improve your looks by staying in shape. Women already do so by wearing make up and stuff like that.
Quote:
-Sense of humor doesn't get you anywhere
GWM's focus is on sexual state, direct game, and basically cutting through the bullshit that doesn't have to do with you getting laid. Comedians can make an audience laugh, but who gets laid more? Comedians or alpha male rock stars?
Quote:
-Cold reading's useless
Most routines much as cold reading cater to the social conditioning that indirect game revolves around. Since you don't NEED to do routines like cold reading to pump her arousal and elicit her sexuality, Gunwitch is saying that doing them can only hold you back by wasting time and energy on doing these things. You are better off getting laid sooner than later, and you are better off focusing your game on the sexual aspect. His methodology is all about getting laid, not LIKED.
Quote:
-No dates
Same Night Lays, same day pulls.
Quote:
-No #'s
Same Night Lays, same day pulls.

Also, getting a girl's number oftentimes leads to a PUA ejecting too soon, expecting that he can just call her up sometime for a day 2. GWM involves cutting through all that BS by remaining persistent in set and either getting her to go home with you or rejecting you. Those are the only two options. "Make the ho say no."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:47 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

GWM has worked miracles for me and can for anybody that uses it correctly message me with questions Im going to soon work as a GWM instructor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I just read his manual and I thought it had some great value. Sure, he says that comedy, games and such (which I think is 'cute' and also important) is useless, but that's not the point of his teachings. His point is to get into a sexual state. He focuses on strong eye contact, sexual kino, confidence, attitude and effort. He doesn't dwell on attacking Mystery's methods at all. Both have good values.

People usually forget the power of 'looking at a women and thinking that you want to fuck her."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:13 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yahoo Messenger: hideousbastard
Can someone please post a link for good Gunwitch material?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:17 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Can someone please post a link for good Gunwitch material?
http://www.gunwitch.com/

Usually I don't fault not going to google, but it was the first link...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:12 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I've actually become more interested in GWM.

But I've found it can be incorporated in MM if you really want it too. I mean lets face it when you indirectly apporach a girl a large part of the time she knows whats going on. You can use this confidence and assumed attraction in GWM, too rapidly speed up you're indirect game where it is like.

Opinion Opener

Dhv

Isolation

cold read
Dhv/neg/emotional rapport/whatever you feel is needed here.

extraction

kino

F close

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:19 pm 
Site Admin

The debate about direct/indirect will probably go on and on. But, what’s more important is congruency.

When experimenting with different methodologies, theories, techniques, tactics, etc, congruency is everything. In time, if you don’t feel comfortable with aspects of a particular method or tactic, then cast them aside. But keep on experimenting and improving. It’s all about integrating what works for you.

As for direct game, there’s a concept called the “Alpha Male Frame”. I have yet to see it described accurately, but it’s a mind state where you completely suck here reality in and even control her emotions (to a degree). Matador uses this technique a lot. I’ve done it a few times, but it’s difficult to get into such a calm and commanding state of mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:17 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
The debate about direct/indirect will probably go on and on. But, what’s more important is congruency.

When experimenting with different methodologies, theories, techniques, tactics, etc, congruency is everything. In time, if you don’t feel comfortable with aspects of a particular method or tactic, then cast them aside. But keep on experimenting and improving. It’s all about integrating what works for you.

As for direct game, there’s a concept called the “Alpha Male Frame”. I have yet to see it described accurately, but it’s a mind state where you completely suck here reality in and even control her emotions (to a degree). Matador uses this technique a lot. I’ve done it a few times, but it’s difficult to get into such a calm and commanding state of mind.
Brad, can you describe this "Alpha Male Frame" further? It sounds really interesting...

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]