PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:36 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:

I'm not asking you to remember a conversation that you had two weeks ago. I'm asking you to give an example of when you got laid in the daytime with the style that you are suggesting is more beneficial than 'going direct'.
"Does this rag smell like Chloroform?"
Psh, statements over questions:

I bet you have a good sense of smell. Here try this!

XD

I mean look if you want a basic breakdown I can do it for you. However, if you actually read my entire original post you'd see that I admit that a direct approach has led to me fucking a woman before. I mention that it's a great way to get a lot of experience in field, I say how it is safe, but also mention that it has drawbacks. The system has weaknesses. I also don't mention daygame vs night at all, so I do find it a little weird that NaturalDec specifically is asking me about daygame. In my experience, the only difference is my level of energy and how I sexually project. In daygame it's more about slowing down my speech a bit and projecting via eye contact, whereas in a bar it's less risky to get close to a girl and touch her as appropriate for the interaction.

The basis for how I practice pickup now is Gun's Seduction MMA, basically. Out of respect for Gun I specifically avoid SPAM stuff for free that he sells to try to make a living. I realize a lot of people here aren't fans, but it's been working for me this past year or so, after nearly a year of practicing it just to get good.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:

I mean look if you want a basic breakdown I can do it for you. However, if you actually read my entire original post you'd see that I admit that a direct approach has led to me fucking a woman before. I mention that it's a great way to get a lot of experience in field, I say how it is safe, but also mention that it has drawbacks. The system has weaknesses. I also don't mention daygame vs night at all, so I do find it a little weird that NaturalDec specifically is asking me about daygame. In my experience, the only difference is my level of energy and how I sexually project. In daygame it's more about slowing down my speech a bit and projecting via eye contact, whereas in a bar it's less risky to get close to a girl and touch her as appropriate for the interaction.

The basis for how I practice pickup now is Gun's Seduction MMA, basically. Out of respect for Gun I specifically avoid SPAM stuff for free that he sells to try to make a living. I realize a lot of people here aren't fans, but it's been working for me this past year or so, after nearly a year of practicing it just to get good.
Well you said that you've tried a 'direct approach' in the daytime before. So I was just wondering whether you'd actually ever gotten laid from doing it.

In your post you make the statement that we should also step outside the box from this sort of approach. So I was wondering if you had actually got laid from some other sort of approach in this sort of scenario, that actually worked better for yourself, where you weren't direct with the girl.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:16 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:

Well you said that you've tried a 'direct approach' in the daytime before. So I was just wondering whether you'd actually ever gotten laid from doing it.

In your post you make the statement that we should also step outside the box from this sort of approach. So I was wondering if you had actually got laid from some other sort of approach in this sort of scenario, that actually worked better for yourself, where you weren't direct with the girl.
On the last sentence, sparknotes version is it would go like this:

I see a woman that I think is hot, I walk towards her and pretend to be engaged with my phone. Slow down when I'm nearby and in her field of vision, then turn to her and say something like "oh hi" as if I was completely zoned out and then just noticed her. Yeah doesn't work if she's walking by so I have to stop her by saying "hey" loudly enough to get her attention. 90% of the time I follow that up with saying "whoa, you look exactly like my ex, only you have a different vibe in your eyes." Sometimes I say ex, sometimes I just say a girl I know. The point of this is that I'm building some curiosity about myself. That is straight canned from Gunwitch, and yeah you have to learn to deliver without sounding like you are reading off an index card but I am telling you it works.

Best pull off that was actually at a bar and after finishing the opener the girl paused for a sec and then said "was she pretty?" and fuckin game show buzzers went off cuz we had a winner, that was actually blown out that night because her friend was a drunken mess and I had to finish the job like two days later which is tougher than banging that night. But the basic principle, as opposed to the statement of intent, is starting the build that bubble by creating the impression that you just happened to notice her first as a random person, then you saw something about her that got your attention. Then I fire off a cold read when the girl invariably asks what I mean by her having a different vibe in her eyes. I have a few ones I use depending on the situation, thankfully the entire point of cold reading is that its a form of con so you just have to practice so that your delivery flows well.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:35 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
If you tell her that in a crowded street in the middle of the day, you have some pretty big balls.
Wrong. I literally outlined why lol.

And "indirect" does not mean an opinion opener. It means starting off with something other than a direct statement about your intention. "Stating your intention" is a silly concept that I only see on this forum because there is a general apprehension towards conveying sexuality (aka flirting). Guys don't wanna do it, people who know shit don't want to talk about it for some reason. As a result, it gets promoted that it is critical to tell a girl why you are there to avoid an entire discussion on kino escalation, sexual eye contact, and slowing down your rate of speech.

I am not sure why, these are basic ideas that keep guys out of the friend zone and allow for sexual escalation. Maybe it's a desire by some guys on the forum to prevent from being associate with pickup, substituting practical technique with "be a man and grow a pair."

I don't know what world you live in, but where I am 99% of guys would be scared shitless of doing anything like that without the benefit of a few drinks. Indirect is great, but it's not feasible for all situations. Any experienced daygamer will tell you we generally have to go direct. In a bar is different, because it's generally understood that a guy talking to a girl at all means he's sexually interested. Obviously you still have to sexualize your body language and voice tonality, etc., but in many situations going direct is the only way to call out the elephant in the room.

"Balls" are more important to other men then to women. What matters is if she finds you attractive. If she finds your attractive, and you do something "ballsy", you give the impression of confidence. If she doesnt find you attractive and you do something ballsy, it doesnt matter. A direct opener during the day or night, is not going to get you points to some high degree. You did something most guys dont do. Whether she perceives that as confidence or stupidity depends on how attractive she finds you. An example of this is Channing Tatum wearing a dress, vs Jonah Hill wearing a dress. Both are doing something most guys wont do, chicks will think " CT is so confident he can wear a dress" and "Jonah is so weird he actually wore a dress."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:50 am 
The Coach

You know you can be direct with out using your words right? You crack me up with your "game" shit.

What you're "saying" has very little to do with what's actually coming out of your mouth. If you're not direct in a sense that you're showing your interest... you're just going to be fighting an uphill battle of getting yourself out of the friend zone.

You can (and should always be) direct with your eye contact, body language and vocal tonality.

Look at her like You want to fuck her

Square off with her like you want to fuck her.

Talk to her like you want to fuck her

Show her you want to fuck her.

You can talk about her purse or the weather or your god damn pumpkin spiced latte and still be direct. Being "indirect" only confuses the shit out of the girl (does he like me? I like him. What the fuck does he want?) and wastes your time.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:50 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
You know you can be direct with out using your words right? You crack me up with your "game" shit.

What you're "saying" has very little to do with what's actually coming out of your mouth. If you're not direct in a sense that you're showing your interest... you're just going to be fighting an uphill battle of getting yourself out of the friend zone.

You can (and should always be) direct with your eye contact, body language and vocal tonality.

Look at her like You want to fuck her

Square off with her like you want to fuck her.

Talk to her like you want to fuck her

Show her you want to fuck her.

You can talk about her purse or the weather or your god damn pumpkin spiced latte and still be direct. Being "indirect" only confuses the shit out of the girl (does he like me? I like him. What the fuck does he want?) and wastes your time.
While you're not wrong, it sounds like you are playing semantics just so that you can argue over something unrelated to the post.

Don't you have some old folks to try to scheme into deed in their house to you?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
You know you can be direct with out using your words right?

Which is exactly why I was writing the words direct approach as 'direct approach' in this thread, haha