Post subject: Online chatrooms
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So I've been using an online chat room (chatiw) for a little while it's all private messages and it's alright enough got 3 lays and lots of photos but honestly wondering if anyone knows of any other websites like this one and also how to build a good username and opener it's usually total luck if I meet anyone worth a damn and my opening always seems to flop

Post subject: Re: Online chatrooms
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:08 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
So I've been using an online chat room (chatiw) for a little while it's all private messages and it's alright enough got 3 lays and lots of photos but honestly wondering if anyone knows of any other websites like this one and also how to build a good username and opener it's usually total luck if I meet anyone worth a damn and my opening always seems to flop
don't know of any chat room, have you tried plenty of fish? I have had some luck there and met some chicks.
I think you are doing fine, you say you got 3 lays, there is no perfect or good opener man, just be specific in your opener in what you want and that is the best opener you can have, users names not relative, whatever username you like should work fine.