PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:13 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Okay guys, it's winter season 2016, and like the beginning of any cold season, one day you step out of your house and fucking gawk! "The short skirts and black tights are definitely coming out!"

That does it for some guys; we want to see the short skirts; sometimes the stockings or tights even make it sexier because it's like a "tease effort"

I'm talking to 15 girls right now that I met online (lonely time of year for the online ladies I guess)

I'm arranging dates and kind of want to hint at "I like a girl to dress feminine and look classy/sexy" (because to a girl, even a mini skirt with black tights is still considered modest because they're covered; think slutty Halloween outfit which is socially acceptable) but most of us still love seeing those sexy legs and ass!

I broached the subject before with girls before I met them, with mixed results; some promised to show up "properly dolled up" which they did, but it was too hit or miss for me to be comfortable with continuing.

One girl recently, for instance, I complimented her on a photo of her in this short black dress and said that was a really cute look for her and she thanked me and scheduled a date with me later this week.

Do you guys have any methods you've used that have been successful in getting a girl to show up dressed sexy and feminine the way you want? I've always had a rule that if a girl shows up in jeans for three dates in a row, she's out. I don't want to go to a hoedown, rodeo, play darts, and slam beers in a country ass bar with a girl and then try to struggle with jeans later.

I'd prefer a cocktail type environment, but you want her showing up with something to work with.

Maybe wait until the first date to mention how much that turns you on and if you're into each other, she'll take the hint for next time…?…

Any thoughts?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:27 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

on my experience we can't force how the girls dress, I have been dating this girl at least twice a month and I have been taking it slow (because Im married) I have suggested her to dress in a short outfit for me because she has a hot body but so far no success, even though I have been enjoying her sexual favors..so unless you are a in a role play you can ask your date to dress sexy, on my side I have not been successful . just my 2 cents

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:34 pm 

I personally want her to dress in whatever she wants to dress in, this tells me something about her. The possibilities in the future.

If you want to control a woman's behaviors that's on you it's not part of my dating style. Just like with anyone asking someone to do something will make them either dress like you want or the exact opposite on top of that classy is different to each woman. Some woman dress in $300 dollar pants as classy, some wear a cute office skirt that cost 15 bucks. You have to remember reality is but a perception so to one person it's classy to do one thing to another it's classy to do another.

The one thing you can do is project a dream date on someone, you can say I've been wanted to go out on this date. Then describe the environment, describe what they dress like, describe the emotion it brought out, obviously it takes some time and can't all come in one message but if you can get her to fantasize the dream date with you and she enjoys the concept of it to she'll be more likely to do it.

Note: No tactic will influence 100% of people.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:51 pm 
Read My Book

Most women ask you "where are we going" so that they could dress for their environment. I remember when I would never want to tell a girl where I was going because I'm all about "Surprises" and I'd have a few girls show up to the park in tight dresses and high heels, thinking that because of my image that I would be taking them some place classy.

Now while on the phone i still don't reveal the location, but I do tell them how they should dress. Whether "casual, down, sexy, etc.".

Are you talking to these women on the phone? At the end of the day, no method is going to work 100% of the time, their will be times in which its not successful, so i would just tell them in conversation when I call them up to talk about the date. 95% when a girl is into me she wants to do anything I want her to do to ensure her chances with me. If she doesn't; then it's likely the date won't be successful regardless of what she wears. But thats me, and I also spend time on the phone forming emotional connections with girls before I entertain the idea of taking them out; that solves everything.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Thanks. It's not about control at all. I want a girl to live her life and be who she is.

I'm with Nyceboi, in that I want to be able to enjoy a girl's smoking body if she's got it, and on top of that, like I said, I'm not going to a rodeo with these girls, and a girl who just wears jeans all the time probably won't get a fourth date with me. I'm sure also not going to always struggle with jeans once we start escalating.

What's the point of even continuing to go out with her then, if she won't let you enjoy her physically?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:26 pm 
Dedicated Member

Well, if you're taking her to the local bar, she might not get all dolled up.

It depends. I have full on fashionista friends that will always doll up no matter the location. But I believe most women need an occasion to dress up sexy, like a club, a lounge, a nice restaurant, etc.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:16 am 
PUA Forum Leader

My girlfriend came over the other night in sweatpants. I simply said (with a friendly smirk), "where did hot Sarah go? Bring her back please".

Do it playfully, and not in a whiney, complaining way and they'll get the hint. As long as you are in your masculine and PLAYFUL, your woman will enjoy pleasing you. And speaking your mind in a playful way will always keep things interesting.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:54 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
My girlfriend came over the other night in sweatpants. I simply said (with a friendly smirk), "where did hot Sarah go? Bring her back please".

Do it playfully, and not in a whiney, complaining way and they'll get the hint. As long as you are in your masculine and PLAYFUL, your woman will enjoy pleasing you. And speaking your mind in a playful way will always keep things interesting.
Your girlfriends sound submissive, you dominant. Each to his own.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:14 am 
PUA Forum Leader

telling them "wear x" turns them on from time to time but i don't give a fuck what she's wearing. tbqh.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:51 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

That's how it's supposed to be.

She's sassy, don't get me wrong. But polarity is essential for a long, passionate relationship.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I don't even do 'proper' dates now. I just invite them straight over to my place for drinks or to chill. They pretty much know what it's for.

When its a pull from a club, they're usually dressed sexy anyway. When it's a pull from daygame, sometimes they're dressed sexy, but sometimes you might have to look a little closer, and you might be surprised to find out what she's wearing underneath. These are examples of meet to fuck on the same day/night.

However if it's a number close and a meet in the future as is more along the lines of your situation, most girls will still show up looking sexy if you've run your game right and they see you romantically too, and if you've been flirting with them and they're coming to your apartment, it's hardly likely they're going to come over not making any effort at all is it?

Yeah you can mention it before they come around and you might get a little more from them if you do it in a way where you're qualifying it in with your flirting. But genuinely it's best to just be relaxed about things and see how she turns up herself, at least for the initial bang. Like I said, most girls will know whats up and will make some sort of effort anyway.

Once you've fucked her, if she was good and you would fuck her again, then you might want to think about seeing her at least one more time or making her a fuck buddy. If you do then after the sex, talk more about sex and start exploring more about what she might be willing to do for you. Then bang her one more time before she goes and it's likely she'll be wanting to come back for more in the future.

Personally I think some girls look hot in jeans. Especially when they've got some nice underwear underneath and they give the ass shape. Unbuttoning the top of them and feeling down to finger her pussy before you take them off her is fucking awesome. And jheez, don't even get me started on high waisted jean shorts.
Quote:
I've always had a rule that if a girl shows up in jeans for three dates in a row, she's out
Bro, if you haven't managed to fuck her after 3 dates in a row, you're out.

If you're not really attracted to that, then why would you even tolerate it for 3 dates?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

This is a great post. Thanks man!

3 dates and no ass? I was being satirical; of course I'm not going to stick around with a girl for three dates if nothing has gone on; regardless of what she's wearing, LOL. I was just trying to make a point .

How about "shows up for the second date in jeans again?" Even the best don't fuck all girls on date one.

But if I didn't get any action on the first date and she will still see me again and still shows up not making much of an effort… Then I'm through.

But a lot of what you said about "she'll make an effort anyway if she knows what's up" kind of stuff makes a lot of sense, and I'll try to be at my game towards that now.

Thanks again, and Merry Christmas, guys!

- Rob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:28 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:

That's how it's supposed to be.

She's sassy, don't get me wrong. But polarity is essential for a long, passionate relationship.
Sure, women enjoy a dominant man but not only in the bedroom. (No, not referring to you, just general).

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:01 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I don't even do 'proper' dates now. I just invite them straight over to my place for drinks or to chill. They pretty much know what it's for.

When its a pull from a club, they're usually dressed sexy anyway. When it's a pull from daygame, sometimes they're dressed sexy, but sometimes you might have to look a little closer, and you might be surprised to find out what she's wearing underneath. These are examples of meet to fuck on the same day/night.

However if it's a number close and a meet in the future as is more along the lines of your situation, most girls will still show up looking sexy if you've run your game right and they see you romantically too, and if you've been flirting with them and they're coming to your apartment, it's hardly likely they're going to come over not making any effort at all is it?

Yeah you can mention it before they come around and you might get a little more from them if you do it in a way where you're qualifying it in with your flirting. But genuinely it's best to just be relaxed about things and see how she turns up herself, at least for the initial bang. Like I said, most girls will know whats up and will make some sort of effort anyway.

Once you've fucked her, if she was good and you would fuck her again, then you might want to think about seeing her at least one more time or making her a fuck buddy. If you do then after the sex, talk more about sex and start exploring more about what she might be willing to do for you. Then bang her one more time before she goes and it's likely she'll be wanting to come back for more in the future.

Personally I think some girls look hot in jeans. Especially when they've got some nice underwear underneath and they give the ass shape. Unbuttoning the top of them and feeling down to finger her pussy before you take them off her is fucking awesome. And jheez, don't even get me started on high waisted jean shorts.
Quote:
I've always had a rule that if a girl shows up in jeans for three dates in a row, she's out
Bro, if you haven't managed to fuck her after 3 dates in a row, you're out.

If you're not really attracted to that, then why would you even tolerate it for 3 dates?

I cried. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:15 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hey smart ass, I replied and address that point, I was joking about the three dates. Asshole!