PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:06 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
You can escape the friend-zone if you're prepared to wait long enough like this guy. Basically stick around through every relationship she's hoping will work out, and rather be in than with you, and wait for her to get dumped. Then one day in her forties it'll suddenly dawn on her what a great match you've been all along.

I don't recommend that strategy, though.

Isn't that how it works hahah. Once the looks start to fade, the girls start looking for a guy to settle down. It's sad really. And these guys are like yay, I knew I was going to win someday, take that you PUA chumps :roll:

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:20 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Don't you just love it when your hot girl has some friendzoned orbiter who you KNOW is only pretending to like you to be closer to her, and he sits at night getting upset on his own that she chose you over him?
You enjoy the thought of people being upset. Sociopathic tendencies

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:32 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Don't you just love it when your hot girl has some friendzoned orbiter who you KNOW is only pretending to like you to be closer to her, and he sits at night getting upset on his own that she chose you over him?
You enjoy the thought of people being upset. Sociopathic tendencies
If I know full well that a guy is constantly telling my girl that she can do better, bitching about me and pretending to be my friend.. Fuck that guy.

I'm not so much a sociopath, more of a misanthropist.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Give that motherfucker some dating coaching. He'll pay you and cease being a back stabbing shit stabber. Lol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:21 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
A good seducer is one who can friendzone women. He is in charge of his dating life.
Quote:
This is truth, and powerful because it allows you to see the attractive woman's perspective, it allows you to observe the unconscious characteristics of the "orbiter" and in turn, be consciously aware of not doing it yourself to a potential target.