Post subject: Help needed
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:50 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I didn't know where to post this, so here it goes.

Long story short, 3 years ago I broke up with a girl, because we had no sex. I was her first guy, therefore she was still a virgin. Every time we tried to have sex, she was always in pain, so I got tired of it and broke up after 1 year.
After hooking up with some girls, I started dating another one and we got into a relationship. My ex-gf didn't accept it very well and still today doesn't quite so.

One note: me and my ex-gf became friends, we met up 1 or twice a month.
Lately my relationship with my gf had become screwed. I don't like her anymore and I'm on the verge of breaking it up.
Thing is: I started to become interested in my ex-gf.

Couple days ago we were together and after some teasing (as always), I told her for the first that I needed her as a friend: I told her my parents split, which fucked me up, since my father began to act badly, and alongside it I started to lose my interest in my gf. My ex-gf told me that I should have told her this before and that, since we already had a relationship, she kind of knows how I behave. I become tired of my gfs very quickly (true).
After this, probably I made a mistake, but it was the only way I knew how to do that, since I didn't want to feel guilty trying to flirt with her while having a gf: I told her that lately I had begun to develop an interest in her. I told her that I didn't like her, but it was only an interest. I also told her that our relationship failed, because she was always very protected by her grandma and her mama (she agreed) and that, if that was different, we would be together more time.

She answered that she was shivering after I told her this and that, while we were on a relationship, I was her god. She also said she was bruised (she cried here), because she had been with a guy some months ago that left her for no reason. Basically he just wanted to fuck her (which didn't happen).

I know her, so I know that she was telling the truth. I also know that I'm not indifferent to her, the point is: what should I do?

Post subject: Re: Help needed
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:03 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
what should I do?
Have sex with her, it's what you both want.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
what should I do?
Have sex with her, it's what you both want.
She kinda blow me off man, I doubt she wants me to fuck her. I don't quite she's still interested in me, though usually when I don't have a straight positive answer I generally walk away. Point is, I hurted her badly (though having never betrayed her) when we broke up, so I doubt she wants anything more than friendship with me seeing that she knows I get tired easily.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:41 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I doubt she wants me to fuck her.
Then why hang out?

Get sexual with her, do you want to remain frustrated?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:50 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Then why hang out?

Well, because I believe that, in her head, we can't be more than friends. And I also believe that she doesn't want to pursue a relationship with me. So we hang out as friends, like it has always been in the last 3 years.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:57 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Then why hang out?

Well, because I believe that, in her head, we can't be more than friends. And I also believe that she doesn't want to pursue a relationship with me. So we hang out as friends, like it has always been in the last 3 years.
What do YOU want?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:02 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I wanna be with my ex-gf. But I'm not needy, nor desperate, so I walked away, because she blew me off.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:20 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
But I'm not needy, nor desperate, so I walked away, because she blew me off.
You creating this topic is hardly you walking away. You didn't walk away.
Look. Listen to Heywood. Either get sexual, or stop seeing her all together.

She blew you off verbally. Because you chose to talk instead of act. This shit isn't something you just verbally agree upon, sign a deal, and bam, you're now fucking.

It's called seduction for a reason. So shut the fuck up and use your mouth in more creative ways.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:07 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
But I'm not needy, nor desperate, so I walked away, because she blew me off.
You creating this topic is hardly you walking away. You didn't walk away.
Look. Listen to Heywood. Either get sexual, or stop seeing her all together.

She blew you off verbally. Because you chose to talk instead of act. This shit isn't something you just verbally agree upon, sign a deal, and bam, you're now fucking.

It's called seduction for a reason. So shut the fuck up and use your mouth in more creative ways.
You're right, it can hardly be categorized as walking away.
I know it's something that shouldn't be done verbally, I've never done that before. Every time I hook up I never said to a girl I liked her. I only did it this time, because I have a girlfriend and I wouldn't want to feel like I was betraying her.

The last two times we were together it was my invitation (though the last one I only suggested this week and told her I could only do it at 3 pm last thursday. I initiated our 3 last conversations, so I want to know the best course of action. I believe it's better to let her initiate the next conversation and invite me to hang out.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:49 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:

I only did it this time, because I have a girlfriend and I wouldn't want to feel like I was betraying her.

The last two times we were together it was my invitation (though the last one I only suggested this week and told her I could only do it at 3 pm last thursday. I initiated our 3 last conversations, so I want to know the best course of action. I believe it's better to let her initiate the next conversation and invite me to hang out.
Your next thread on this same girl will be "HELP How do I get out of the Friend Zone!"

You have the attraction, but you have spent way to much time in 'comfort' being her #1 gal pal.

If a man spends too much time in comfort, he’ll get stuck in the friend zone. This usually happens when we don’t show/express sexual interest in her. When we don’t, often it’s because we don’t want to offend her in some way. like your betrayal excuse you make up. We won’t “offend” a woman by displaying sexual interest, if fact the opposite is true, it's a complement.

THE Complement.

But now you've been stuck in that cozy snugly warm comfortable friend zone sooooo long, that you are afraid of losing her if you dare step out.

So, long in fact you are clueless how you even would.

Well there you have it, your dilemma.

Now that you know, realize there is no reward without risk. The reward of your penis in her vagina. You remember it's the reason you posted this.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

I only did it this time, because I have a girlfriend and I wouldn't want to feel like I was betraying her.

Your next thread on this same girl will be "HELP How do I get out of the Friend Zone!"

You have the attraction, but you have spent way to much time in 'comfort' being her #1 gal pal.

If a man spends too much time in comfort, he’ll get stuck in the friend zone. This usually happens when we don’t show/express sexual interest in her. When we don’t, often it’s because we don’t want to offend her in some way. like your betrayal excuse you make up. We won’t “offend” a woman by displaying sexual interest, if fact the opposite is true, it's a complement.

THE Complement.

But now you've been stuck in that cozy snugly warm comfortable friend zone sooooo long, that you are afraid of losing her if you dare step out.

So, long in fact you are clueless how you even would.

Well there you have it, your dilemma.

Now that you know, realize there is no reward without risk. The reward of your penis in her vagina. You remember it's the reason you posted this.
I didn't make up that excuse. It was, is and will be real. I don't sexually escalate with other girls when I have a girlfriend, because I feel guilty if I do it. I don't care if that makes me a pussy or whatever, but I don't do that.

But now I understand my mistake, so thank you. Though, I will do nothing by now, only when she reinitiates contact with me.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:42 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I will do nothing by now, only when she reinitiates contact with me.
And then?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:48 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
And then?
If I have already broke up with my gf, I will do exactly what I did until today, plus showing sexual interest and touching her more.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:55 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
And then?
showing sexual interest and touching her more.
Just wanted you to say it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thank you for the help Heywood.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]