PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:45 am 
Dedicated Member

In my younger years (20's) there was no doubt i preferred the thrill of the cold approach pickup. Going from meeting a total stranger to lay was an incredible rush/chase.

Now, I'm feeling the thrill wearing off. Now that I'm single again and in my 30's, i'm working more on the social circle game - getting especially my female friends to refer me to other girls.

Has anyone else had this change where they've swapped one type of pickup/approach for another?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:20 am 
PUA Forum Leader

For me once I started implementing cold approach pickup I've never looked back. I tried social circle pickup before I had any applicable knowledge of the game and failed miserably because I almost never took the appropriate action and when i did it was half assed at best. I can see how it would be an advantage at the point you're at now to go with social circle game - you could be devastatingly effective at it. I don't think I'll ever get cold approach pickup out of my blood - it never gets old to me :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

You do obviously have a much more limited number of options with social circle game, but there's substantially less rejection. Not that rejection should be much of an issue.

I think people need to get out of the idea of considering it a "cold approach", it's just introducing yourself and flirting with a new girl. Sometimes when you break it down into less gamey terms it willbe easier.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:28 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
In my younger years (20's) there was no doubt i preferred the thrill of the cold approach pickup. Going from meeting a total stranger to lay was an incredible rush/chase.

Now, I'm feeling the thrill wearing off. Now that I'm single again and in my 30's, i'm working more on the social circle game - getting especially my female friends to refer me to other girls.

Has anyone else had this change where they've swapped one type of pickup/approach for another?
It's recently come to my attention that Millennials (In my neck of the woods) use their social circle as a very generic sexual outlet. And it's very open, and the girls are easier, and even often shared. Not much 'Game' needed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:29 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I think people need to get out of the idea of considering it a "cold approach", it's just introducing yourself and flirting with a new girl. Sometimes when you break it down into less gamey terms it willbe easier.
I would agree; i use the term as shorthand but don't actually consider it 'cold approach' or even 'approach' i consider it 'gliding into her life'.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:25 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

I always preferred social circle. Cold approach is too random. Social circle has like an inbuilt filter of sorts in that the people you meet have a much higher chance of being on a similar wavelength.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:44 pm 
Read My Book

Personally,

I was much more FREE and reckless when I was younger. I'd walk up to womens cars stopped at red lights and knock on their windows, have them roll it down, and pick up the number while cars are beeping and the lights green. I did whatever and anything I wanted.

As I got older I started to feel like it was "Socially" unacceptable to be that reckless.. But is it? I was picking up women easily at that time who were 10-18 years my senior. Its the same pool. Nothing changed except me. I still consistently do cold approach. Im just a bit more reserved than I used to be, but I don't believe its a good thing.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:28 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Personally,

I was much more FREE and reckless when I was younger. I'd walk up to womens cars stopped at red lights and knock on their windows, have them roll it down, and pick up the number while cars are beeping and the lights green. I did whatever and anything I wanted.
That sounds pretty darn great. You must have some funny stories from that.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:59 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
Quote:
Personally,

Not really.

A few of them turned out to be fat. You just don't get the same point of view when they're sitting in the car. Its like face shots only on tinder.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:05 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I have been online gaming since more than 5 years and I'm bored of it, it worked out pretty well, I mastered it but at the end it's all repetition (except when you travel, then it's GOLD)

Cheers.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:05 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Personally,

Not really.

A few of them turned out to be fat. You just don't get the same point of view when they're sitting in the car. Its like face shots only on tinder.
Those NYC women really know how to accentuate the right stuff huh.

As for the question, I have been doing more cold approach since I have rationalized this person knows nothing about me. I can literally say anything and they won't know me like in social circle game. Social circle game was easier for me as I used to get around and girls will know what's up. Sometimes it hurt me since people take reputations differently. Cold approach isn't my go to but I have found new appreciation for it. It also builds up those social skills and the right pitch.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game