Can't seem to get a date

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject: Can't seem to get a date
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Last week I went to bed early a few times and I was feeling SUPER. So I started texting a few girls I know long and it were nice chats. Funny, serious and with one girl, Laura, I did the cube routine. I've been using it many times and it works like a charme every time.

Now, you must know that Laura is a customer of my cafetaria and she comes in with her 3 kids. Now, I just want to fuck the shit out of her because I think she looks like she's a lot of fun in the sac. So I can't play much game when she comes as a customer with her kids and all and I've been trying to get her to meet me in the week that she doesn't have the kids. I know she likes all the playing we do and I can tell by her eyes she wants to try me.

So with Laura I was spot on with my interpretation, I spiced the story up just a bit and she was blown away. But still I can't get her to meet me.

So this is where I need you guys, I think. I'm hoping for some suggestions about what action I should take next...

grtz MrBlue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:11 pm 
King Among Mortals

MrBlue81 wrote:
Last week I went to bed early a few times and I was feeling SUPER. So I started texting a few girls I know long and it were nice chats. Funny, serious and with one girl, Laura, I did the cube routine. I've been using it many times and it works like a charme every time.

Now, you must know that Laura is a customer of my cafetaria and she comes in with her 3 kids. Now, I just want to fuck the shit out of her because I think she looks like she's a lot of fun in the sac. So I can't play much game when she comes as a customer with her kids and all and I've been trying to get her to meet me in the week that she doesn't have the kids. I know she likes all the playing we do and I can tell by her eyes she wants to try me.

So with Laura I was spot on with my interpretation, I spiced the story up just a bit and she was blown away. But still I can't get her to meet me.

So this is where I need you guys, I think. I'm hoping for some suggestions about what action I should take next...

grtz MrBlue

So you want to bang a drama llama with a blown out vagina.

It can be rewarding but you need to remember Her priorities are feeding her illegitimate offspring and paying the rent.

Try offering up a late night pizza and some beers at her place after 10.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah, laugh at me because those are the few girls I encounter. I don't get out enough, I work a lot.

Strange thing, I didn't read your post 'till tonight and tonight I started sending her texts. Turns out she out playing darts in a bar and she has to pass my house on the way home. So I texted her to stop by and have a drink with me and she's coming over. LOL.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:17 pm 
Read My Book

How many girls that you run the cube on through text do you actually end up sleeping with?

Pick up the phone and call the girl man. This text to meet up stuff is annoying and indirect to me. I pick up the phone, chat for10-15 minutes, exchange some jokes, some flirting, and then I get them to come out. Its easy to say "no" in a text when you have time to think about it and could be in all kinds of moods by the time you response or see than it is to say no once you're laughing and ramped up with positive energy during a phone call.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:17 pm 

Read the rules and post in the correct section.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]