PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:19 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Guys, we've all experienced this before.

You roll solo one day because your friends are gay for the night and want to just hang out at home; no prob, that's them. You go to a bar by yourself and what you see are circular tables with only girls sitting at all of them.

Mystery Method routines of the 90s are obviously gone; I actually had a girl ask me if I learned an approach from "The Game" (which I had not actually), but either way you go up to these girls and you're interrupting them.

General PUA consensus is "ignore the feeling that I am interrupting their conversation and just waltz in like the alpha male that I am and introduce myself and be me and be the seductive dude that I am and the girls will be interested"… Well in reality things go a little bit differently

The girls are very polite, always. And let's see you roll into the bar by yourself and you sit at the bar by yourself and you're looking at screens for a second while looking at your phone, just as a warm-up to scope out the scene and have something to do; around you hear fast talking girls at tables all around you

Even many of the single girls at the actual bar are connected in one way or another to the staff or something like that.

I used a funny routine that I actually got from a non-pick up guy where you see a girl playing with her phone and you tell her "if he hasn't called yet, dump him". I've had lots of girls laugh at that, but not always; in this one case the bartender said "don't worry man, I called her"

Now back to walking up to the tables of girls or the pair of girls who've sat down *next to you*. You try to make meaningful conversation just to break the ice but no matter what you say:

She turns immediately back to her girlfriend who continues to talk about what this guy did at one job or at that job and this girl's ex and that girl's ex and these people are doing this and that and etc. etc. and oh my God I didn't know that she was in line for that promotion!

They turn away from you almost immediately as soon as the pleasantries end.

You walk solo into a bar, you have diminished value because you were there by yourself; now you can make up for that by your behavior and stuff like that and all that stuff that we are taught;

but generally you will have to go up to a group of girls even if it's two girls standing together.

Many times they will say "we're just having a girls night" which basically means in polite terms "fuck off"

My question is, and I don't think this has ever been addressed in the PUA a community at all in anyway shape or form as is:

How do you break through the "girls night" shield?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:08 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
You walk solo into a bar, you have diminished value because you were there by yourself;
In YOUR mind. Do you think (insert "celebrity" here) feels like he has diminished value when he walks in to a bar alone. YOU are that star, if you allow yourself to be the greatness you already are.

Presently, your battle in this area is over before it starts because you are not framing in your mind that you are the best thing that could ever happen to a girl. She can tell you feel this way, and reacts accordingly because - wait for it - women are mirrors.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:38 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Is it that hard to believe some girls genuinely go out for girl's night?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Is it that hard to believe some girls genuinely go out for girl's night?
Thanks White Knight, not when the whole place is like that; I'm talking about how to get through that *when* the whole place is like that.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:34 pm 

If the whole place is like that the problem is you, not them.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:37 pm 

If you're getting that from the whole venue, means all the girls arent interested in you. Even if its girl's night, a chick will tell you to take her number. If you're getting that from opening, your appearance is off. Start there

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Good all around advice I think. Truthfully, I used to look better than I do now, but got poor results because I wasn't as versed in PU that I am now. Now I know a hell of a lot more, but have less of the looks that usually get a guy up to bat.

Fixable with time in the gym and better diet I suppose..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:26 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
In YOUR mind. Do you think (insert "celebrity" here) feels like he has diminished value when he walks in to a bar alone. YOU are that star, if you allow yourself to be the greatness you already are.

Presently, your battle in this area is over before it starts because you are not framing in your mind that you are the best thing that could ever happen to a girl. She can tell you feel this way, and reacts accordingly because - wait for it - women are mirrors.
While keeping this mind set, open with honesty, and your phone.

You Mr Slick; "Hey are you girls down for some fun?"

Of course they'll say "yes", 'cause if they say "no" you might as well put your dick in your pocket and go home.

You; "My
Quote:
friends are gay for the night and want to just hang out at home; no prob, that's them.
"

"But could you guys help me show them what they are missing?"

Hand one girl your phone to take a picture, put your meat hooks around two others.

Actually send it to one of your lame Bro's.

Continue from there.