Another Successful 3some: taking questions

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Taking questions/sharing ideas for multiple partner experiences...shoot.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Lone wolf ffm threesome sarging: will you spot candidates before approaching or is it fairly random finding two girls who are down? How do you screen / qualify them for threesome potential? Do you "plant seeds" threesome naughtiness in their heads? How do you amp up their buying temperature for threesome fun: cold reads, games, reverse shit tests, compliance testing, etc.?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Am68 wrote:
Lone wolf ffm threesome sarging: will you spot candidates before approaching or is it fairly random finding two girls who are down? How do you screen / qualify them for threesome potential? Do you "plant seeds" threesome naughtiness in their heads? How do you amp up their buying temperature for threesome fun: cold reads, games, reverse shit tests, compliance testing, etc.?

1. Yes I was flying solo.
2. In this case the approach was more random. Ideally when flying solo I look for 2 sets. It has been my experience that girls in larger groups are less open to sexual activities (barring birthday parties, bachelorette parties, sorority girls). Decent physical signs are: revealing clothing, large visible tattoos, piercings outside of the ear, and self destructive behavior (drinking and smoking).
3. I screen once I able to hook the group in. Verbal cues: the girls compliment each other sexually. Physical cues: the girls will dance on each other and or grope each other (spanking the other girls ass, or grabbing erogenous zones.) A big green is if the girls are willing to make out with each other.
4. I plant seeds by by escalating physically with both girls, and discussing wild behavior. Additionally I will dance on both girls if the venue has a dance floor. The key is not to actively pursue one girl or press too hard for sex, you want to give off the vibe that you are down for a fun and wild night.
5. Using routines is not usually part of my game. If anything, I use physical compliance testing between myself and the girls as well as the girls and each other.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:22 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Interesting report man. Good shit.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

oceanx wrote:
Interesting report man. Good shit.

Thanks man. Also worth mentioning is that I went out that night with little expectation of bringing a woman/women home. I was driving back home from a friends place decided stop by a popular bar/hookah bar. My intent was just to meet people and have fun and entertaining social interactions. I arrived early, so I spent my first half hour there just chatting with the bouncers.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Following! This is a damn interesting thread, and I'll try to add my own experience as soon as I find the time to write it down