PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: avatar760@gmail.com
hey guys,

is there a solid lair is sd? if not I wouldnt mind helping to get one going, if anyone is interested or wants to get something going on down here, let me know your thoughts, san diego is too good not to have a couple decent lairs, groups and puas on deck to sarge with on the weekends, pm me or post here your ideas,

Skarvada

Last edited by skarvada on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:19 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i live 2 hours away but got buddies that go to san marcos.... fine hb's there.... id be down to drive over there sometime if u get something going.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So...has there been any progress? I read another post that said 'Frank Machine' was in charge of an SD lair but it was about a year old. I'm a complete rAFC hoping to find some support, guidance, and hopefully a mentor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: avatar760@gmail.com
this looks like it could be a good thread,
ive been in contact with a couple people about this, how bout if your interested in getting a group going or looking for some new wings you can post up your number or email or facebook, whatever and that will make it easier for us to get something going, there was a solid group a couple years ago and it would be sick to get another one going, there are very helpful, text or call me if you wanna help get something going or if you wanna sarge pb sometime, keep at it

Andy
skarvada1 at yahoo
360 980 9685

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

im new to san diego, but am pretty good at sarging. i've been doing this for a while now, anyone interested in meeting up let me know here or PM. i am looking for a new place and the idea of starting a project san diego sounds pretty amazing. but it would be nice to meet some other guys around here that share my love of PUA. i say we grab a beer or something and talk about it in person.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi everybody,

I am Michael, 24 years old, from Germany and in the Cologne Lair for 1,5 years. I will go to San Diego in summer for a semester abroad and I would like to join you if it is possible.
I would be happy if you can give me some information about the community and the lair in San Diego. What is the average age in the community? Do you have a own community website? Where is your focus, daygame, clubgame or something else? and so on...

I would be very happy if you answer me :).

Cheers
Michael

Post subject: La Jolla area sarging
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If you all come around La Jolla, I'm down to cruise the cougars and pumas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
starting a project san diego sounds pretty amazing. but it would be nice to meet some other guys around here that share my love of PUA. i say we grab a beer or something and talk about it in person.

where

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey I'll be moving back to San Diego in June after being in college for 5 years. I'm new to the community and an AFC looking for support. I'm totally down to get some buddies together and do this.

I'm going to make a confession. I'm 24 yrs old and still a virgin. This must change asap. Don't worry though! I'm not a social coward (any more). I've made out with plenty of girls at all of these college parties. Just couldn't get farther than kissing except for one that I dated (who didn't let me have sex w/ her then broke it off with me).

Basically, I really need help. Desperately. I have the knowledge. I just have trouble implementing it.

I'll be in north county, Vista/Oside area.

760 212 7917
benjamine40@hotmail

Post subject: Wing in SD
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: post+street
Hey, I'm a 20 years old guy and I am looking for a wing in San Diego to sarge with. I've read quite a lot about the game and I am very motivated to figure out how to master it. I am looking for a wing to share our knowledges and to motivate each other! Contact me so that we can grab some coffee and why not pactice some SPU.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Ikar, I just got your text. Please keep in touch! I'm moving back to San Diego in July. We'll definitely go grab a drink and hit on some fine girls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Glad I came across this thread.. I use to live in SD but moved to Murrieta. I still work in SD though. If anyone is ever interested in getting together to do some PU's, let me know. Whether in SD or Murrieta, it doesn't matter. I have a house in Murrieta, so don't worry about the drive back to SD. Would be nice if whoever I was hanging out with at least had a couch I could crash on so I don't have to drive the hour back to Murrieta if we're doing big things in SD.

Just hit me up!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've lived in SD my whole life and I'm definitely interested. Who should I email or get into touch with?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

sup guys im marky, im 19, new to sd, pretty descent game with plenty of room for improvement. im all for the idea of a new sd lair. so any of you guys wanna get together and sarge the boardwalk or pier or anywhere in sd pm me and ill get back to ya.

or email me "8marky(AT)gmail

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hi fellas,

I am interested too. 26 in SD for grad school. Contact me at my email below.

allchemee at gmail com
(619) 786-2703