Post subject: Leeds Lair (LSL)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Leeds Lair (LSL)

The LSL is a forum set up in October 2008 for aspiring PUA's in the city of Leeds (UK). The forum is currently a private forum, and if you would like to join, you will be required to apply. Applying doesn't take long and won't take you more than 2 minutes. The forum's main emphasis is on Meet Ups, not knowledge. Knowledge is discussed but the main purpose of this forum, is to get PUA's in Leeds out winging each other and off keyboards! This forum is a very tight community, please read the 'Introduction to LSL' thread before applying!

http://www.lslpua.com/forum

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

As people around leeds may have noticed, the LSL died about a year ago.

A few of the Leeds old timers (Including those responsible for the LSL), joined by some new blood, are getting things going again in Leeds.

A couple of years ago we built a thriving community but due to our own success most of us ended up in relationships. That has now changed.

We will be organising meets at 'leedslair.tk' its in its early days right now but come and get involved.

The Leeds lair has always been about meeting up rather than talking about it. If thats what your looking for then come and join us on our adventure. It was A LOT of fun last time and there is no reason, with your help, why it wont be agian!

Love
Scotty

p.s. (This isn't shameless self promotion, its not even my forum!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Sounds good to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm well up for this - i've never joined a lair before but I really need to get out there and sarge again.... Been slack of late!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Soul-Mafia

Nice to see someone else from Leeds!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hiya captaincool!

Yeah, it's good to see there are other PUA's in Leeds, some of my mates say they are PUA's but i've never seen them out sarging at all - all talk!!

I'm a bit out of practise really, got to get back out there and start sarging again... Have you joined the lair??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeh, but there doesn't seem to be a lot going on there! are you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yep, i've signed up this week but as you say, theres not much going on there. I might post something there and ask what the crack is with meeting up etc... 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey fella's.

Dont be put off by the word 'lair'. Its purely a there as its the word people look for with this kind of thing. I like to think of it as more of a 'lounge' or a vessel to find people with similar interests to share awesome nights out with! :)

Things are still very new, but they are picking up, the member count has gone from 5 to 16 in the last week alone. Thats 16 potential wingmen to go out with! As usual tho the members seem to be more interested in reading what others have written than actually getting involved! Come and join in the discussion, the more people get involved the quicker the snowball will get bigger. That will of course lead to the Leeds community once again being awesome and people like you and I having a much larger circle of people to be going out with. Its a Win Win.

A few of us are out tonight and tomorrow (as with every Friday and Saturday) your welcome to get involved.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I heard there was an amazing group in Leeds, I am committed to getting really good at this stuff. Which for me means going out every week, no excuses. I'm glad to see other people are still active. Let me know when your meeting i'm there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Commitment really is the key :)

I dont post here very often. All of the leeds meets (most Friday and Saturday nights) are posted up on the leedslair.tk site. Just give me a shout when you wanna join us.

We are off out in 30 mins, so if your quick it may not be too late to catch up with us.

Love
Scotty

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

missed it next time

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hey guys, anyone fancy seeing if they can pull more birds then me on a night out, im from leeds, i challange any1.... :-)

Post subject: hey
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hey i want to join help me haha :) im from leeds lived here all my life, me and my friend are out sarging most weekends guarenteed, we have good results. hes not a pua and never studied it that i know of, hes just a natural and a good wing. he doesnt know im running game so is often quite impressed with my results haha. let me know please asap thanks. x

scott

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sweet man when's you guys meeting next, I am from Harrogate so am guessing yours is the closest!