PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:27 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Greetings! I am looking for anyone within the inland empire of Southern California who would be seriously willing to meet up with me for pickup sessions and group meetups within the region. I am in great need of help in improving my game and I am sure that there are others out there in the inland empire region of SoCal who could use the same help as me. I believe that if we work together then we can all exponentially improve our seduction skills at an accelerated rate. Please contact me ASAP, as I am very eager to start meeting up with people.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

What's up Reg? I'm from Rancho Cucamonga. I'm on the East Coast currently, but will be moving back soon. Do you go sarging frequently?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:44 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
What's up Reg? I'm from Rancho Cucamonga. I'm on the East Coast currently, but will be moving back soon. Do you go sarging frequently?
I haven't really for a while, but I would like to try again sometime. I have trouble finding alot of attractive to hit on. Please let me know when you will be free as soon as you can. Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I haven't really for a while, but I would like to try again sometime. I have trouble finding alot of attractive to hit on. Please let me know when you will be free as soon as you can. Thanks.
Will do. What's your age? Have you always lived in the IE?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

New to the Pua scene and looking for some wingmen. I'm fired up and ready to get a group together in the inland empire.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

LA-based here. On a 2.5 year stint out of the game and looking to dive back in, bud my skills again, grow them even more, and meet wingmen who would like to develop friendships outside of game and better their lives in unison. PM me for contact info.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'll join ya'll in early March. Can't wait.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 6:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

If there's anything going down in the I.E let me know!