It was a culmination of NBA 2K18

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Game 3, when the NBA 2K18 MT teams earned a combined 50 fouls and two technicals.There was one play, however, that made Game 3 stand out above the rest. It happened in the second quarter, when Bulls reserve Nazr Mohammed shoved Heat superstar LeBron James to the court.

It was a culmination of boiled-over tensions with both sides seemingly in the wrong. The refs seemed to agree, as even though Mohammed got ejected, James still got slapped with a technical.Check out the play below, and judge for yourself:It was a pretty crucial incident, as it robbed the.

Bulls of a valuable bench playr while they're already dealing with a depleted roster. The Heat would go on to win, 104-94.After the game, Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau was not pleased with the outcome, and insinuated that LeBron even flopped on the play, saying

"From my angle, i just saw a guy basically flop ... I'll leave it at that." Bulls guard Nate Robinson was also unhappy with the call, but he goes one step further than Thibs and blames the refs' actions on LeBron's celebrity status.

Nate Robinson on LeBron James' crashing to Buy NBA Live Coins the floor on Nazr Mohammed push: "You see LeBron in a lot of commercials, a lot of good acting."— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) May 11, 2013

The Bulls lost a winnable game even while shutting down James and Dwyane Wade for the majority of it. This incident will doubtlessly be seen as the turning point in the series. Never mind that LeBron got hot at the end and helped ice the game, or that.