Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: Dating after a wile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So there is a girl that I'm been dating for I while. She only have time to meet about one time every week now for about 2 months.

We have been sleeping together some nights but not recently, she has a lot of stuf going for here right now. She is texting me every day, and when we meet we have fun. Now lately, because we don't sleeping together anymore it feels like a downward spiral. I think it's because I'm to nice, nice guys finish last.

Should I have the talk with her or just do something else to get her attention back up?

Post subject: Re: Dating after a wile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:23 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
So there is a girl that I'm been dating for I while. She only have time to meet about one time every week now for about 2 months.

We have been sleeping together some nights but not recently, she has a lot of stuf going for here right now. She is texting me every day, and when we meet we have fun. Now lately, because we don't sleeping together anymore it feels like a downward spiral. I think it's because I'm to nice, nice guys finish last.

Should I have the talk with her or just do something else to get her attention back up?
Cut back on the texting and keep yourself busy. Let her reach out to you. Let her bring up any exclusivity talk.

She's told you she needs space, so back off for a while and she will reach out when she is ready. When she does, keep it light, funny and cool.

In the meantime, meet other women and enjoy life.

If you don't give her the space and pander over her you will be in the friendzone (well on the way already) or lose her altogether.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:48 pm 
King Among Mortals

Forget about her for a few days.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Cut back on the texting and keep yourself busy. Let her reach out to you. Let her bring up any exclusivity talk.

She's told you she needs space, so back off for a while and she will reach out when she is ready. When she does, keep it light, funny and cool.

In the meantime, meet other women and enjoy life.

If you don't give her the space and pander over her you will be in the friendzone (well on the way already) or lose her altogether.

Okej, that sounds like a good plan. So I shouldn't have the talk with her then.

If I didn't text a day she will, but it's hard to get it interesting, it feels like the longer time we don't meet, the harder it is to get her interested. Now I keep my schedule ish open so if she wanna meet I can, but if I'm always booked on other stuff we can never meet. But I see how this looks so I guess I should do stuff.

Like tonight I I'm staying in, she is also staying in. And she is texting...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:55 pm 
King Among Mortals

Are you being boring?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Are you being boring?
Do you mean with her or in the text?

When we have been meeting we have fun. In the text, maybe a little less fun now at the end when I'm a bit confused.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:40 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Quote:
Are you being boring?

When we have been meeting we have fun. In the text, maybe a little less fun now at the end when I'm a bit confused.

Send her this "So many dirty thoughts today…you inspired them all!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Are you being boring?

Send her this "So many dirty thoughts today…you inspired them all!"
I Guess that I have been put in the friend zone... When I try to send her stuff like that I don't get a sexy response.

I want to either write to her, because we don't see each other that often, and ask her if she think this is gonna evolve or not, is that dumb?

If she want more thats good, if she doesn't, ib guess I have to move on

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I did the talk and asked about what she thought about the future. She said that she liked me allot, but that she didn't have enough feelings that she wanted. But she said that she had thought that it may evolve in time...

What's the best way to handle this

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:58 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
I did the talk and asked about what she thought about the future. She said that she liked me allot, but that she didn't have enough feelings that she wanted. But she said that she had thought that it may evolve in time...

She may as well have said that she thinks she can do better but if she doesn't she'll circle around back to you. If you have self esteem, you'd go find women who are into you without needing to think about it. If you don't...keep hanging around her and maybe, just maybe, she'll find a reason to give you a chance.

In before Arch lectures you about having "the talk".

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:20 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

Sex one time a week is barely friends with benefits. It also means the sex isn't very good.

Quote:
We have been sleeping together some nights but not recently, she has a lot of stuf going for here right now. She is texting me every day, and when we meet we have fun. Now lately, because we don't sleeping together anymore it feels like a downward spiral.
Welcome to the friend zone.
Quote:

Do nothing.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:22 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

Never have "the talk" like this before a woman brings up exclusivity. It's the fastest way to get dumped by socially valuable women.

Sounds like she pulled away because you were too needy.

Ghost her.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Sex one time a week is barely friends with benefits. It also means the sex isn't very good.

Quote:
We have been sleeping together some nights but not recently, she has a lot of stuf going for here right now. She is texting me every day, and when we meet we have fun. Now lately, because we don't sleeping together anymore it feels like a downward spiral.
Welcome to the friend zone.
Quote:

Do nothing.
Yeah, I guess that you are right.

She has been texting some today. I'm responding late and not that much effort any more. It's to bad, she is really great. I think that she want's to still meet and see if something sparks. But I guess that's not a good game for me.

Done that once long time ago, didn't end up good for me. Long time of indecision and pain for me.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Maybe I haven't been sexual enough...

I'm not good at the whole flirt and talk sexual bit. Maybe it is a lack of that. I think when I do it, it dosen't sound natural.