PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:56 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Ayyy look at that. You accomplished your goal and you still got 40% of the year left.

Let's bring #2 home, shall we?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:04 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Ayyy look at that. You accomplished your goal and you still got 40% of the year left.

Let's bring #2 home, shall we?
:lol: Thanks, man

Actually the 'goal' was achieved earlier in the journal:
Quote:
GOAL ACHIEVED!

AirStewardess - 21 years old. Decent looking.

I WISH I could give more info in regards to a detailed FR', but I was pretty drunk!
I basically approached a group of girls who were sitting down in a bar. I think I just sat next to the one I liked and was like ''Girl in the blue dress....What's your story?!''
Anyway, she hated me! Kind of ignored me. But I carried on plowing. Talking nonsense. I plowed long enough to stay in set for when her friend (the girl I ended up getting) came back from the bathroom. Then I moved on too her.

We started talking. I then suggested going too a different bar. They came with me. Started dancing with her. Eventually just grew a pair of balls and pulled her towards me by her waist. She complied. At that point I decided to sto being a pussy and go for the makeout. Got it.
Then it was a matter of building a little bit of comfort so that I wasn't just some random makeout guy. Spoke about some boring shit with some humour thrown in. Qualified her a little so that she didn't think I only wanted her for her looks

Then her friend wanted to get a cab which very nearly fucked things up with my girl who looked like she was leaving with her, but I was just like ''So you're leaving me?! I'm not just a piece of chewing gum that you can discard!'' And then kissed her again. Then I just pulled her towards a slightly secluded brick wall as her friend was talking too the cab driver, and rubbed her pussy a bit over her dress, She moaned.
Then I just said ''You're coming with me''. Grabbed her by the hand and marched her towards a different cab rank

Then got her back to my place. Ate her our. Boned (no condom! D'oh!)
Got rid of her a minute ago.
Happy, but I honestly wish I remember more about how I done it. I'm also angry that I didn't get my 20 approaches in last night as that was actually my goal since i've been so lame with AA recently! But She was basically the first girl I spoke too

And then the next one was 2 nights later with the hottest, youngest girl i'll likely ever get, lol.

Quote:
Well, something amazing happened 2 nights after that FR.

I fucked what I would say was a 9!! No fucking kidding.

She Just turned 18 2 weeks ago! (HUGE HUGE age gap - I'm 31)
She was so pretty it's ridiculous. Literally the sort of girl I stop and just stare at in the streets. Perfect face, gorgeous eyes, slim tight body. She just looked like a model, and everyone was trying their luck with her.
But it was like a gift from God as opposed to 'game'. I spotted her on the dancefloor. I approached her 100% expecting to get told to go away due to her looks. Well, within about 20 seconds we were kissing. Then I moved her too a different part of the bar and made out more and again rubbed her pussy a bit over her clothes. Then went back too her parents house and banged. Had too pinch myself a few times the morning after

I went out on a stag doo a few nights ago though, and I should have been high on confidence after them 2 lays, but I was completely useless, lol. AA seemed to come back strong and on the few sets that I did open, it was like I was a complete noob. Not sure what to make of that. I sometimes think i'm a legit retard who is simply unable to internalize and implement everything I read! lol
My inconsistency is legendary, and I just seem to have the same sticking points as I had a year ago!
I appear to be somewhat 'natural' in certain parts of teh interaction, but still crap at opening/hooking. So many rejections off the bat. Too many. It's also crazy how I can get rejected by a whale and then bang a stunning teenager!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:05 pm 

Damn how did I miss those.

You did especially well on these points:
Quote:
I beckoned her over. She beckoned me over. Mexican stand-off...who's gonna blink first?? Me! I buckled and went towards her and said ''How dare you make me come to you! You and I aren't gonna get along! bla bla bla''
I know a lot of guys on this forum who'd have lost that lay because "dominant males don't 'surrender their frame'".
Really well done, turning it into a reason to tease and flirt.
Quote:
Then her friend wanted to get a cab which very nearly fucked things up with my girl who looked like she was leaving with her, but I was just like ''So you're leaving me?! I'm not just a piece of chewing gum that you can discard!'' And then kissed her again. Then I just pulled her towards a slightly secluded brick wall as her friend was talking too the cab driver, and rubbed her pussy a bit over her dress, She moaned.
Then I just said ''You're coming with me''. Grabbed her by the hand and marched her towards a different cab rank
Night game done right, sir.
Quote:
Well, within about 20 seconds we were kissing.
Wait, you're telling me that getting physical quickly, without worrying about what to say is possible?
Wonder what the older jesterofmalice has to say about that.

Well done tho. Really. I hope you'll keep this thread going.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:48 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

Well done tho. Really. I hope you'll keep this thread going.
Cheers - I do intend to keep it going. Certainly until I feel i'm at least CLOSE to where I need to be! I still have a long way to go, it seems. I sometime notice tat Certain areas of my game seem to have improved somewhat, but still getting shot down at the open such a high percentage of the time is still my main sticking point!

When I was talking to the 2 girls (the one i pulled and her friend), a number of times, guys would approach the friend. It was so interesting to watch it from this new angle!

I felt as though the guys done well and they seemed fun and stuff, but the girl just ignored them. They even tried to plough through which I was impressed with, as I know how hard that can be! She still just ignored them though and they left. (I even called her out/teased her about it, but she just laughed)

I guess it made me feel a little better in a way! Just getting ignored/a huge bitch shield really does seem to be common here.

I actually plan to take a very short trip to Hungary soon and stay in a hostel and try my luck over there for a few nights! Would love to see if there's any difference in terms of difficulty!

Only issue as that i'm older now (actually too old for certian hostels to take my money!!) and the girls would mainly be super young which might add to the difficulty factor, but the heart wants what the heart wants!!

PS - Fallen legit in love with a girl on facebook who's a friend of my Niece! One of the hottest girls i've ever seen. Are random DM's to hot strangers on facebook basically considered a waste of time unless you're a super handsome chap?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

holyshit dude, you have 30, most girls who travel are 20-25. If you had 36-40, well its weird if you has a dad body on a party, you are in trouble. But luckily for you, most hostels have bars, some with lout music, but with so space to talk. If you have 30 and appearence of 40, well you are fucked, go to the gym and cut some weight. Only if you want to those young girl. If you want hot girls from your age bracket you will be fine, just need to have game.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:19 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Nothing of note to update with unfortunately (slight confidence boost in that the polish woman clearly wants to see me again which is the first time that's happened after sex, so maybe i've slightly improved in bed, lol. I dunno. However, i'm not interested in persuing that!)

Reason for my post, though: What is happening with this forum, though? I tend to never even look at the rest of the forum due to the risk of feeling like shit when reading about the threesomes and stuff everyone is probably having, lol - but I checked out it earlier and it seems to be a spam fest? Where are the admins?

I don't want it to disappear as i like the input of 'the big 3' in this thread! (ocean, choc and RC) - Was intending to make a 'shooting for TWO lays in 2018'' thread!! :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:48 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Brief FR:

Was out with my male model looking friend which always gives the night a different dynamic, lol

First open was a 'warm approach' - (I later found out that she was into me!)

Me an my friend were talking to his ex GF and her friend was lingering around so I got her in on the conversation. I made some playful assumptions about her and she was cracking up laughing. She then told her friend ''he's funny!''. I pulled back slightly as I didn't want to be a clown and we chatted a bit more. Me and my friend had to go, but we arranged to meet up with them later.

Next bar. 2 hot girls are sitting down. Me and my friend are standing near them just chatting. I can tell that despite my friends super good looks, he hasn't got the balls to open them. I decide to rock an old school opinion opener. It works and I get a 'positive' reaction i.e - I don't get the typical ''Who are you and why do you think you can talk to me'' reaction I often get.

I think I might start to bring these back! I mean, I'm still mainly trying to implement the 'fun' openers that the guys in this threads seem to recommend but in terms of not getting an instant rejection,they seem to do best for me statistically.

We chat about the opener for a little bit and then I start to ask them about themselves. I can instantly tell that they aren't really into me, though AND they have boyfriends. I try to stick in there (trying to practice NEVER bailing early and wait for them to leave r literally tell me to fuck off), but they end up getting up and saying 'nice to meet you' to us and leave the bar.

Go too a different bar. I try going direct and I open a girl and tell her that I think she's super cute. She's kind of stuck up and knows she's perfect looking and basically says that with her eyes, lol. I ask her how her night is going but she gives me the back turn. Whatever. I was in a really good 'state' for some reason last night, and this rejection didn't hurt at all.

I open a few girls with various openers like ''Welcome to my bar!'', ''are you checking out my instagram?'' (girl on phone), and other openers like that. I was in a good state, but it wasn't my night. Couldn't seem to get anything going with he girls I opened.

At this point my friend gets a text from his ex telling us to meet them and that her friend fancies me! haha. Don't think i've ever heard of a girl fancying me in my 30 years,lol.

So we go and meet them (there's about 5 girls), but for some reason, the girl who is apparently into me seems much harder work than earlier! I don't know if it's maybe because she knows that I know that she likes me? Hard to explain, but she just seemed a little cold and I wasn't sure what to say/do to pull her. I was feeling that I was now the one chasing too much and she was kind of playing hard to get. I kind of gave up and just flirted with the other girls at the table.

At this point, something awesome happened. I'm not a good looking guy at all in my opinion. Probably in most peoples opinions. But some hot girl gave the most blatant IOI's i've ever experienced in my whole 30 years! She looked at me and smiled. Then she winked at me! I noticed she was with a guy though who looked to be her BF so I didn't do anything. About 30 seconds later I looked over to her again and she was leaving with him, but on the way, she looked at me again and puckered her lips as if to kiss me from a distance. Maybe it was the social proof if sitting with like 5 girls. I don't know. Gave me a confidence boost, though. Even though I'm about 99% sure she was with the guy, I'm still angry at myself for not opening her! What a dickhead I am!! Would have been so cool to be like ''You aren't allowed to look at me like that without saying hi!!''
Anyway, made a few more opens, but nothing really hooked.

Fairly fun night, though

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:36 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Nothing of note to update with unfortunately (slight confidence boost in that the polish woman clearly wants to see me again which is the first time that's happened after sex, so maybe i've slightly improved in bed, lol. I dunno. However, i'm not interested in persuing that!)

Reason for my post, though: What is happening with this forum, though? I tend to never even look at the rest of the forum due to the risk of feeling like shit when reading about the threesomes and stuff everyone is probably having, lol - but I checked out it earlier and it seems to be a spam fest? Where are the admins?

I don't want it to disappear as i like the input of 'the big 3' in this thread! (ocean, choc and RC) - Was intending to make a 'shooting for TWO lays in 2018'' thread!! :)

I'm really not sure what's been happening. The mods have been definitely slipping these past few months and you're totally correct in saying that lots of spamming has been happening.

Personally, I haven't had much time to post on the forum cause I'm now working two jobs plus I'm in an LTR, so my time has been really taken up.

Thanks for including me in the "big three" lol. Trust me when I say, you're much further along and more experienced than you were a year ago, you're biggest struggle in my opinion is to not let bad results from the game affect you significantly.

Will probably drop a couple posts in a day or two, I've got this week off thankfully.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:03 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Lay report - nothing to get overly excited about, though

Ok, out last night .

We go too a bar and it's fairly slim pickings.

My AA has become quite extreme recently which makes me sad. I just can NOT open at at the moment.

My friend opens a set by asking her about her drink. Fair play to him. They kind of join us and one of the girls asks my name. I immediately 'switch it on' and I'm being silly, talking to her and asking her questions as if i'm suspicious of her and it seems to hook her. We banter back and forth, but the set kind of dies. Partly because the SPAM gets a bit weird when my 2 friends fail to keep the attentions of the other 2 girls. We lose the set. I could have got her number but wasn't that into my one much, anyway.

Another set walks in and they're hot, but I don't have the balls to open. It's like every open feels weird in my head if I imagine saying it. Like, I see these 3 hot girls and I think ''Hey, how's your night goin?......nahhh...to chodey. Open with something fun? Errr....can't really think of anything. Open with like ''Who are you? but with lots of intensity a bit like JulianRSD?,.......Nahh, this is a quiet bar. It's early. It'll make me look like a psychopath.....

I'm feeling like a pussy, but i'm also in a good flow because I know that I was able to get attraction with the girl from earlier.

We go too another bar and I bump into 2 girls I know. This almost never happens. I don't know that many girls anymore. They're both 5's, but one of them in particular has a bit of a crush on me. Other girls seem to sense it and I really felt some social proof happening. Yareally once said that even if the girls aren't that hot, other girls STILL put you on their radar if other girls seem interested in you.
I'm talking to the one who I doubt fancies me, and another girl joins in our conversation. We'll call the other girl 'Becky'. I notice her because even though she's chubby, she has jet black hair and killer blue eyes. I adore that combo.

I ask her who she is and we make small talk. Becky mentioned the tits that the girl I was speaking too had, maybe to see if i'd be all prudish? I just agreed and said ''I know. I wanna motor boat them puppies!'' in front of both girls. Then Becky told me she was a lesbian. I laughed and she said '''seriously!! I like girls!'' I said ''Me too!! We have so much in common!!''

We started talking more. At this point I assumed she definitely was a lesbian. She even looked a bit like one with her punky dress, nose piercings and shit. I though ''Since she's a lesbo, I'll just completely show my intent just for fun since it's funny trying to pull a girl who just told you she's a lesbian''
We were just talking about nothing, but I was giving her huge laser eye contact and looking at her lips. I wondered if she'd even noticed, but shortly after she said ''Ok, I'm not sure about the way you're looking at me''. I just carried on starring at her like i'd barely heard her and said ''Like what?'' and she said ''Like you want to fuck the shit out of me''. I wasn't sure what to said but I kind of smirked and carried on holding eye contact and said ''Interesting'' and then just asked her about her tattoos or something, all the while giving her the same eye contact.

She told me to come with her to the bar and she bought me a shot. She said something about how since she's a lesbian we can find girls to bang together and help each other out, lol.
Back outside. I think I made some comment about her I thought I was gonna 'turn' her and that i'd probably fuck her soon. She was like ''I don't think so, darlin! I don't like the 'D'''. I said ''we'll see''. I was being super confident simply because of the dynamic. Like, I almost had a plausible deniability in being so overconfident because I could be like ''lol, obviously I was kidding. You're a lesbian'' kind of thing. Anyway, we carried on talking and shit, and then she said ''My friend and I are going home in a second''. I said 'That's very forward of you, but thanks. Yeah, i'll come''. She cracked up laughing and said ''I wasn't in inviting you!'', but then about 5 seconds later she grabbed my arm and said ''let's go'' and rushed me out of there.

We meet her friend who is BAT SHIT CRAZY! She also seems to HATE me! She's aggressive as fuck and drunk and probably high. She just pulled some random guy who drives us all back to the girls house.
In the car we're in the back seat and it's dark. I try to kiss her and she pulls away.
We go back to the house and the crazy house mate and the guy she just pulled go straight upstairs.
Me and Becky pour a drink and go and sit outside in the garden.
We talk about this and that. I'm trying to keep the sexual vibe up and I go for the kiss again after a few minutes, lol. She kisses me back for a second but pulls away again.
Now she's telling me that she's not a proper lesbian. She fucks guys, but she likes girls and is trying to bang the hot girl she works with. The conversation is obviously getting sexual and I just start playing with her legs. She tells me it's bed time but that nothings gonna happen. I just say ''Ok''
We get on her bed. I try a few times to kiss her and eventually she gives in. We end up fucking.

Positives:
I'm definitely getting better in bed! The Polish girl I banged in my last LR has been all over me on facebook trying to make me a fuck buddy. This hasn't happened to me before.
And the girl from last night kept saying how good I was and how she hasn't been banged that hard in years, lol. It's funny because i've had LESS sex than about 99% of guys my age!
My mid game is getting better.
I'm better at showing my intent and actually leading the interaction forward.

NEGATIVES
She wasn't all that hot. She was pretty overweight. I can't lie.
I am a PUSSY at opening. I have just completely lost my balls and any sort of ability I had in the past to open. It's wierd to be at this stage. I feel as though some things are probably improving such as leading/showing intent etc, but If i'm only able to do this with warm approaches or when i'm opened or whatever, then it's not great!

After all this time my sticking point is still the open and the initial few minutes to help reach the hook point.

I also need to raise my standards a little now. As someone whose had a fairly sexless life, i've wanted to just get some practice at having sex, and even in just a few bangs I feel fairly confident in that department now and I don't feel so inferior to other men that I used too (even though my lay count is still obviously very low compared to most guys) but now I really want to get with hotter girls and will pass up any easy lays who I don't think are hot enough

Last edited by jesterofmalice on Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

That's probably a nice night for you.you should try to be more funny and cocky...anyway you got to laid that's important for confidence.
Good for you brother.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:16 am 

You're doing well Jester. Girl may not have been that hot but your attitude was on point. Be that way with whatever you consider a gorgeous woman and I can promise you the end result will be the same.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:54 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
You're doing well Jester. Girl may not have been that hot but your attitude was on point. Be that way with whatever you consider a gorgeous woman and I can promise you the end result will be the same.
Thanks. It was actually the most enjoyable sex i've ever had. Partly from the confidence boost I got from the fact that she seemed to love fucking me.

If she was really hot i'd have been on cloud 9 for days, lol.

I'm still so annoyed at myself for not properly opening any girls, though. I either jumped into sets that my friend was already in or, as was the case with the girl I banged, she kind of opened me as I was talking too a girl I konw and they met each other that night (I think the girl I banged actually wanted to bang HER! LOL)

I must be one of the hardest cases in this sites histpry in terms of struggling to get past 'step1'(the open), although luckily, as I say, I appear to be getting at least a little bit better at other, later steps (leading, escalating etc)

I've been given lots of generous advice here in regards to opening (mainly about just having 'fun' with it and not overthinking it) but i'm yet to really nail it down

I saw a julienRSD vid earlier where he actually talks about it. The whole 'self amuse and have fun' thing, but then you ask yourself 'Wait. What do I find fun? What can I say to have 'fun'? and then you get in your head and start to plan a routine, and then before you know it, you're fucked and all authenticity has gone, lol.

I'm gonna punch myself in the face if I pussy out on opening a single set this weekend. I guess even a chodey 'hi, how's your night going' is better than nothing, and if they just ignore me and I fail to engage them at al afterwardsl, at least I might learn something!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:12 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Main goal last night was to actually approach, as i've been the biggest pussy on planet earth in that respect recently, and all of my success has come from warm approaches, really. I managed to open a few sets last night so i'm proud in that respect, but I was aweful, lol. However, I did end up making out with a fairly hot girl who is the friend of the girl I banged last week:

First open was a super hot 18 year old. JUST MY TYPE! I was standing next to her, thinking of how best to open her, when she accidentally flicked a little bit of water on my as she grabbed the drinks menu. I was like ”Hey!…you did that on purpose” and smiled. She kind of laughed back and said ”sorry’. I though i’d play a ‘cocky’ type line and said ”I think you were just trying to get my attention” and she was like ”nope”.

I re-engaged her and was like ”haha, i’m just being an asshole, who are you?” and she gave me her name. I asked her what the occasion was, and she told me it was her 18th birthday. I didn’t have any cool comebacks or anything and there was probably an awkward silence and then I was just like ”Cool”.

In my head now as I just cna’t think of anything to say, I quickly attempt to go into a small routine I read about commenting a girls facial expressions, but she pretty much palmed me off onto her friend a few seconds in, lol. Her friend was possibly even icier cold. I said ‘hey’ to the friend, asked a few questions, made a comment on her interesting looking drink, but I felt as though she was giving me NOTHING, (other than them expressions that girls give that make me think they’re thinking ”’this is weird. go away” lol)

Next, I open 2 more girls who are near the bar with the ‘do I look like a drug dealer’ opener. They both just kind of shake their head and I plow on about how a few girls have asked me for weed. I try again to carry on the conversation and talk about how I think it’s my new haircut bla bla bla. They don’t respond. I cut the thread and ask them how their night is going. They’re like ‘good’. I say ‘out of 10?” and she’s like ‘7’. I accuse her of not trying hard enough and that she needs to raise her game and then say ‘go and make out with that girl!’. She laughs.

I wonder if I should make that line into my own little routine or not. Anyway, her friend then brings over 2 guys who I think are their boyfriends and she says ”anyway, nice to meet you” to me.

Next I open another 2 girls who are seated down. This one was quite painful, lol. One hot girl and one very average girl. I decide to open the average girl. I thought i'd try to be more 'normal' and not worry about self amusing/standing out etc with this one just too experiment. I approach the table and ask them what’s up. I tell them they look like they’re having a business meeting. They sort of did, lol. The average one smiles but she just has a super suspicious look on her face like she’s confused about me approaching her. I ask her the usual name/plans for the night stuff.

I’m try to get the hot one talking. She tells me her name, but she’s making a point of looking around the room as if to increase the social pressure on me and make me leave. It’s working! lol. I decide to call her out like i’ve seen MaxRSD and i’m like ”Do you hate me!?” and smile.

She just very slowly hakes her head, still looking at me like i’ve got 6 eyes. At this point my friend jumps in, and within a few seconds, the girl grabs her friends hand and they walk out.

Dancefloor approach. 2 girls. One fairly good looking and thin. The other is a bit fat but has a really pretty face. I open the thin one and my friend opens the fat one. I ask her who she is and decide to try a more direct approach and tell her I think she’s cute. She tells me she married and not interested straight away.
I try to carry on talking for a bit, just to wing my friend and stop her from cock blocking him.
Now I notice one of the girls from my last FR. A decent looking blonde with ridiculously nice tits who is a friend of the girl I took home last week. I grab her. We’re talking about last weekend and stuff for like 10 minutes. We split up briefly and I open 2 asian girls who are a bit older, but since they were so crazy, that were actually easy to talk to compared to the previous brick walls.

Like, they actually asked me questions straight away! It changes everything. I just don’t know how you can have more than a 10 second converstaion with a girl who gives you one word replies or just doesn’t reply at all, lol

I go back to the bar and bump into blonde again. She asks me about the Asian girls I was just talking too. It’s now pretty obvious i’ve got a shot here. I make a joke about them wanting a greencard and they’re gonna pay me in blowjobs or something (attempt to sexualise the conversation) It works, she takes the ball, and soon we’re talking about sexual experiences. (queue lots of lying and made up sex stories on my part!)
It’s going OK, but i’ve not kissed her or done much kino other than taps on the arm and stuff. This is where I usually overthink everything and am thinking ''how the hell do I actually escalate?!!'' but this time, I done the opposite and litterally just grabbed her in a break in the conversation almost out of nowhere and and kissed her; She kissed back. lots of kino and flirting and stuff from that point. all kinds of logistic issues, though. It’s likely that I can get her though. Will update that one in the future.

So, long story short, very happy that I found my balls and actually made some approaches, but they were all pretty bad, Nothing close to really ‘hooking’. Awkward silences. Nothing coming to my mind in the moment etc. I escalated well on the warm approach though, so every cloud...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:16 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

last night, after watching some stuff by that evolutionDaily dude, I decided to try more direct game for the night too experiment.

I actually found it more fun. Something about laying your cards on the table seems to actually TAKE AWAY some of the pressure for some reason. strange. I've almost always stuck with indirect game.
No real luck unfortunately, but here's what happened:

At the bar waiting to get a beer - Make eye contact with the bar girl and am just about to get served. Some girl next to me asks me if i've been served yet, and then as I answer her, the bar girl serves her friend instead of me since i'm engaged in conversation.

I playfully said ''wait, what the fuck just happened!!? You totally just used some weird trick to jump in front of me to get served before me! I couldn't hate you more!'
She cracked up laughing. It wasn't even that funny but she loved it.

She kept apologizing and I was pretended to be in shock and teased her. Then I said ''fuck it. I'll let you off just this once. You're cute. Who are you?!!'' She answered. Her friend was looking at us both now. I noticed and said '''what's up? You should choose your friends more carefully This one's bad news!'' and high fived her. She smiled, and I entered small talk and asked them what they were up too and stuff. We had a short conversation, but we were at a busy bar, I had loads of my friends there that I wanted to speak too and it was very early anyway, so wasn't gonna try to pull her. I should have maybe got her number because she was so receptive to me which i'm not used too, but in the end, they went off to meet their friends but were smiling and laughing when they left me and said ''it was nice meeting you!''

Then I notice 2 girls standing around chatting. One of them had on a dress with love hearts. My friend also spotted them and told me to open her with a comment about her dress, lol. I didn't really car about geting rejected, and even though it felt like a weird opem, I went with ''Hey, you! I've got a shirt just like this dress! (grabbed the material) I wear it every valentines night. Never lets me down!'' They both laughed, and then called me out and said ''Is that your chat up line?'' (Brain = SHIT TEST!??? Agree and amplify""")
I said ''Yep. i use it almost everytime. People like it. I can tell you liked it, too'' She said ''well, aren't you sure of yourself!'' -

I kind of ignored her question and asked them what they were up too and stuff. I wish I could remember what I said after because my sticking poing is 'the hook', but I certainly reached it this time, and before long we were chatting whilst my friends looked on and then they invited me outside.
We were chatting and I was teasing them and it was going good. We went back indoors and one of teh girls said ''You should get my friends number!''
Brilliant.

Now, shit took a huge 180!! We got to the bar and one of the girls suggested shots. I ordered 3 shots, and then one of the girls started ordering fucking gin and tonics and shit on top and then said ''It's OK, this guys gonna pay!''.

I said ''whoa, fuck that. i'm not some idiot. You can get your own drinks on top.'' Then she started getting all sassy and the SPAM just got weird. We all felt it, lol. We drank out shots, and the friend said something like ''you can go now''. Im sure I could have stuck in their and turned it around, but I just couldn't be bothered. I didn't even like them much, although they were pretty hot. I ejected soon after.
I go too a different bar and as i'm getting served, I notice the gorgeous, tanned, middle eastern looking teenage girl next to me.

I look at her and say ''Shit. You're cute. You look like an Arabian princess or something!'' (opening direct really seems like more fun. I'm gonna continue with it for a few weeks)
She cracks up laughing and tells her friend what I said. I ask her where she's from, what her plans are for the night, bla bla bla.

We have a little chat and she was again fairly receptive. No awkward vibe where it feels like they just want you to go away or are thinking 'Errr.....this is weird. Why are you talking to me? I don't know you!''
In fact, this was the first night in ages where that never happened. Bnus
I don't want to be a routines monkey, but I still feel as though I need better 'material' for after teh open.
After a few minutes, I eject, but it felt like leaving on a high note rather than some bad rejection like I tend to get, lol

Unfortunately, my night was cut short. ONe of my friends got kicked out of the bar, and around here, once you're thrown out, the bouncers are on their radios too each other, and they just won't let you in anywhere else. Ended up going to some little party, but there was no single girls there, so night over.
It was fun though. Gonna stick withj more direct opening for a few weeks.
I've always avoided it because mystery is still thought of as the godfather of PUA, and he obviously was very much against being direct and stuff, so it felt silly to go against his theories.
I just like trying new shit, because it's the only way to feel as though you're growing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:23 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Somewhat uneventful FR, but still wanna write it down as I like to journal everything and look back/remind myself of various things.

I was in Brighton which is a fairly cool seaside resort town in the UK.

First approach I was on the dancefloor and there’s 2 girls next to me. An 8 and a 5. I’m a little bit in my head as i’ve not made an approach in 2 weeks for various reasons. I also have a woeful track record for dancefloor approaches. Had some very embarrassing, brutal rejections in my time on the dancefloor, lol.

Anyway, I’m dancing near them and I hear the 5 tell the 8 that that she’s going to the bar and she leaves. I just say the first thing that pops into my head and open the 8 and it’s something like ”your friend really shouldn’t leave you alone with just me. I get very ‘handsy”’ She cracks up laughing. I go into a JulianRSDpimp vibe and fire questions at her in a kind of accusatory fashion. She seems to hook and is asking me things back. I’m giving her playful answers. Her friend comes back. I can’t remember what I said here but I definitely managed to win the friend over and made her laugh.

A few minutes later the 5 says ”we’re going outside”. I say ”You’re leaving me!! How rude” and pretend to be like mock-offended. The 8 says ”You can come”. I say ”lets do it” and lead them outside.

Here I bump into all of my friends. A mix of guys and girls. They greet me which I guess is good social proof, however, immediately one of my lame friends (one of the few people even worse than me with girls!! :)) jumps in and starts getting involved which I kind of felt killed the vibe a little bit. He never opens girls. Only jumps in to sets that I open.

I move attention to the 8 again and I’m chatting and making her laugh. Making silly assumptions about her. At one point I tell her that she must be a pisces. I was right. Now, I don’t know shit about startsigns but I know it can be ‘chick crack’ as Tyler used to say. She’s mildy impressed that I got it right and I tell her it’s a gift I have. Then she says to me ”OK, what about her!?” (points at the 5)

Without skipping a beat I say ”Well she’s obviously a capricorn! It's as Clear as fucking day”. I literally only know like 3 starsigns and it was just luck, but her mouth drops in shock. Then she grabs her friend whilst my friend is running his ‘game’ and interrupts them and tells them what just happened. The 5 is like ”What he got both of them first time?! How?!!”. Was quite funny.

It was all going well from my perspective, but a few minutes later, the 5 said ”Anyway, it was nice meeting you” and grabbed the 8’s wrist. She said something like ”Come find us later” but I didn’t see them again.

Then I opened a girl when I was by myself coming out of the bathroom and she was walking past me fast. I stopped her and decided to try the evolutionDaily guy style So I used some fake ”familiarity opener” and pretended to recognise her from somewhere but them quickly followed up with ”I’m just talking shit. I just thought you were hot and wanted to say hi”. I ran a little routine about her facial expression and one about the rings on her finger but I never really felt that I had a shot. It just didn’t feel like it was going anywhere. IN hindsight I guess I should have tried to move her around and lead her somewhere – maybe teh dancefloor or outside or something instead of just standing near the bathrooms in near where people were sitting down and stuff. She ended up bailing after about 5 minutes.

I went to the bar and realised i’m standing next too another 8 who appears to be with 2 friends. I notice she has small feet and I open her and tease her about her tiny feet. She actually hooks fast and tells me her friends make fun of her about them. I’m like ”I don’t blame them! They’re ridiculous!” I tease her about wearing childs shoes and stuff. Then I ask her a bit about her self.

Then her friend who has just got served turns towards us and is just looking so I quickly try to get her involved and tell her that the 8 was just flirting with me and introduce myself. The 8 giggles, but the 5 just doesn’t really seem to like me much and looks at me like i’m gonna potentially ruin her girly night with her friends, lol and she basically pulls the other 2 away.

Annoyingly (and I don’t know whether it’s accurate) but my friend said that he overheard the hot one say that I was ”alright” (which basically means sex-worthy here in England in that context lol) so maybe I had a better shot than I realised

There were a few other opens that I can’t recall very clearly, and I also could have had sex with one of the girls in my group, but I had no interest in that. She not my type at all, and even though I still want to get my lay count up too that of a proper person, I have to have SOME standards! lol – would probably be different if I was a virgin, though.

So yeah, fairly uneventful.

I’m probably JINXING myself here, but on the plus side, I’ve gotten much fewer ”Who the fuck are you and why are you talking to me!?” type reactions/expressions from girls i’ve opened recently – possibly a result of just being slightly less anxious about it all, or maybe just luck.