PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey you guys, first time poster long time lurker.

I'm really excited to be starting my pua journey whilst I am young at age 33. Read The Game by Neil Strauss and got The Natural Art of Seduction off Amazon.co.uk; both for a mere £0.01 per book.
Really good stuff hopefully I'll have ladies queuing outside of my basement Flat B apartment in no time. Checking locks and installing CCTV as we speak so no rude awakenings from the hoardes.

That said I'm not without my critics and I understand the world has changed a lot since 2002.
A female co-worker mistakenly said PUA's are misogynists and pointed to Facebook groups like "Ban Jeffy from Real Social Dynamics from Australia 2015" and "Roosh V forum advocates raping women".
I stated those PUAs were not representative correctly and that Jeffy's The Jeffy Show DVD is hilarious and 2000+ women satisfied can't be wrong. That and these stories are more "mob justice" than actual court cases.

Whilst in my cubicle a know it all male colleague linked a YouTube story tagged "one for (loverbass) maybe?" on the company intranet.
An amatuer, albeit ballsy, PUA based in the USA named Dan Cilley whose heavily into self help and pick up artist culture was mistakenly arrested merely for filming himself approaching a female out in public.
It turned out she was under-age but that was ok as he did nothing other than say "Girl. Hi, I like you" before either him or her both mutually ejected the set with no touching.
Her parents freaked out to see he uploaded the video to YouTube unaware she was 15. But like I said she was fully clothed and Dan Cilley was unaware of her age or status.

Long story short the LA Country jail had Dan arrested, put on trial and added to the Sex Offender's register list. The local News even announced his new home address (parent's house) and warned local residents to stay clear of him, saying he is also a danger to children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0oH1X44JzM

I know I'm not American and this is a British forum and our legal jurisdiction is different. But tell me as seasoned PUA's you think something like this could happen to me?
We do have a sex offender's register in the UK and name's passed to local authority.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:35 pm 
The Grand Puba

What?!?!? This is a British forum? I had no idea.

The Dan Cilley incident was because he was filming minors (one specifically got him into trouble) using sexual language towards them and then uploading it to Youtube. If he had done the same thing with adult women he wouldn't have gotten himself into any trouble.

Dan Cilley isn't necessarily a PUA when it comes to his persona. He's an entertainer and a caricature of what a PUA is. Him and most of the vloggers that post their pickups do this for views. They aren't out there to make guys better with women. They do what they do because it is appealing to men.

If you are doing this to have success with women, you have to have some common sense.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:32 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

The cold hard truth:

Statutory rape is a crime not of intent, but of fact. If you bang an underage girl in the US or most other western nations, even if she said she was 23, showed you ID, and got her parents to swear on camera she was 23...if she was 15 you're guilty. That's the sort of thing you just have to be aware of. That being said, this is why I laugh at guys who talk about being super direct as the best option. This is the kinda shit that can happen.

More importantly, STOP TELLING YOUR FUCKING COWORKERS ABOUT PICKUP!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

What?!?!? This is a British forum? I had no idea. :P :P

______
vital

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

What?!?!? This is a British forum? I had no idea. :P :P

______
vital