PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So I was watching this video where Mystery was going through his method, and he mentioned that one thing he likes to do after introducing himself to women (like maybe in the first 10 to 20 mins of meeting them) is tell stories that raise your value, stories that demonstrate you're the leader of men and/or have an abundance of women.

He gave some example that I could never use, where the punchline is about him being the devil or something (It works for him because he has that punk/emo appearance). My question is, what are some other potential canned stories that demonstrate you're the leader of men or have an abundance of women?

I tried coming up with some and struggled with creating stories that don't make me come off as a tool who's trying too hard. I feel like you need to be at least somewhat subtle when indicating that you have an abundance of women or boss men around.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:02 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
So I was watching this video where Mystery was going through his method, and he mentioned that one thing he likes to do after introducing himself to women (like maybe in the first 10 to 20 mins of meeting them) is tell stories that raise your value, stories that demonstrate you're the leader of men and/or have an abundance of women.
No, just no.

Socially valuable women see through this shit. A dominant male doesn't need to talk about how many women he has, or how he bosses men around.

He oozes it.

His body language says it. His fitness says it. How he dresses says it. How not-nervous he speaks says it. His slight indifference says it. His playfulness says it. The fact he doesn't need to yap-yap-yap all night long says it.

Quote:
what are some other potential canned stories that demonstrate you're the leader of men or have an abundance of women?
Why do you want a canned story?

Live in the moment. Be organic. Riff off of what is in front of you. Be a magician, not canned goods.

Example:

I'm in a bar, and introduce myself to a girl(and she to me), and I'm standing by her. A really hot waitress walks past, and you check her out (congruent, you're out looking to get laid, the girl you're next to knows this).

You to the girl as you point at the waitress and grin: Fake or real?
Girl: Fake. But she is hot.

So, right away, by being playfully honest, you've included this girl you might be interested in, in a game of "spot the fake tits".

And already, you're talking about tits and sexualizing the conversation (congruent). And you're using playful, shocking honesty.

No canned story needed. You make use of what the world presents to you, in real time, organically. and it teaches you to live in the moment. Most men are weak, and already thinking relationship and it gives off such a desperate vibe.

Ever hear of "Buzz Killington" from Family Guy? That's the effect canned stories have:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y63B-5CWRU

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
No, just no.

Socially valuable women see through this shit. A dominant male doesn't need to talk about how many women he has, or how he bosses men around.

He oozes it.

His body language says it. His fitness says it. How he dresses says it. How not-nervous he speaks says it. His slight indifference says it. His playfulness says it. The fact he doesn't need to yap-yap-yap all night long says it.

Quote:
what are some other potential canned stories that demonstrate you're the leader of men or have an abundance of women?
Why do you want a canned story?

Live in the moment. Be organic. Riff off of what is in front of you. Be a magician, not canned goods.

Example:

I'm in a bar, and introduce myself to a girl(and she to me), and I'm standing by her. A really hot waitress walks past, and you check her out (congruent, you're out looking to get laid, the girl you're next to knows this).

You to the girl as you point at the waitress and grin: Fake or real?
Girl: Fake. But she is hot.

So, right away, by being playfully honest, you've included this girl you might be interested in, in a game of "spot the fake tits".

And already, you're talking about tits and sexualizing the conversation (congruent). And you're using playful, shocking honesty.

No canned story needed. You make use of what the world presents to you, in real time, organically. and it teaches you to live in the moment. Most men are weak, and already thinking relationship and it gives off such a desperate vibe.

Ever hear of "Buzz Killington" from Family Guy? That's the effect canned stories have:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y63B-5CWRU
So you're against canned stories in general. I think that canned stories can be very good so long as you don't make them sound canned. More than a few famous PUA's would agree with this, not just Mystery. Good story tellers do canned stories with ease. Professional comedians retell stories thousands of times.

I'm a good story teller, and I have some canned stories that are interesting or funny but don't necessarily demonstrate higher value in terms of displaying my abundance with women or leadership of men. My stories go over pretty good generally, but I was hoping I could make them even better.

I agree that in the moment, organic stuff is very good. But sometimes I have no organic things to say. That's when it's good to transition into a canned story.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:49 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Canned stories might get you a same night lay on a lower value chick, but it's a case of 'fake it till you make it". Experienced women will see right through it. You have to come up with your own material organic to you, and having the ability to come up with these on the spot will go a long way.

By all means look at the ones the Pros use as examples, but come up with your own that relate to you and your life, and stories which can be backed up with evidence. Even better if you can slide into a story relating to a subject she has just talked about.

Unfortunately it takes practice.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

canned material will leave you with nothing to say after they run up
get an exiting life and have something to talk about with no need to qualify yourself with these story's,also it will be true story's

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:10 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

So you're against canned stories in general.

Not for a girl you want to be in a relationship with (IE, revealing "secrets" and getting to know each other after sex, etc). But for seduction and first night meets? Yes, I'm against them.

Quote:
I think that canned stories can be very good so long as you don't make them sound canned.

Then you have to work at "making them not sound canned" which in and of itself is canned manipulation. This is not living in the moment, this is not being true to yourself, and who you are. Canned routines are created out of fear and insecurity, because a man is terrified of silence with women, or potential awkward moments, or rejection.

Quote:
More than a few famous PUA's would agree with this, not just Mystery. Good story tellers do canned stories with ease. Professional comedians retell stories thousands of times.
Of course they do. It's their job. But when you watch the routine, anyone with a brain can tell it's a routine, as good as the comedian may or may not be.

And remember, if you're engaging in "routines" you're doing most of the talking, which is not the behavior of a dominant male.

Quote:
I'm a good story teller, and I have some canned stories that are interesting or funny but don't necessarily demonstrate higher value in terms of displaying my abundance with women or leadership of men. My stories go over pretty good generally, but I was hoping I could make them even better.
Write a book then. And learn to engage women in real time, in the moment with your authentic self, without fear of outcome.

Or save the stories for when you've been with a girl a few times, and she says in bed "tell me a secret about you".

Splurging out canned routines about your life is not attractive, mysterious behavior, IMHO. Neither are canned routines that demonstrate "DHV". If a girl is begging you to reveal things, you're doing things right and she's on her way to loving you.

Quote:
I agree that in the moment, organic stuff is very good. But sometimes I have no organic things to say.
Learn to embrace the silence then. And embrace awkwardness. Dominant, secure males don't fear silence with women. In fact, an emotionally-centered man thrives in such moments. Silence, like words and body language is part of seduction. Use it to your advantage.

Someone once said about the great band Pink Floyd (which sound like no one else, ever), that it wasn't just the notes they played, it was also that the band wasn't afraid to "leave spaces between the notes".

you must not fear silence. In those moments, a woman can feel your strength, and you her femininity. It is nature talking, and it's hotter than you telling a story for the tenth time that night.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:45 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

What’s the difference between canned materials/routines and just being a fun person with interesting stories to tell? One of my very good friends who is quite a womanizer is a great story teller. I’ve heard some of his stories 5 or 6 times, but he keeps telling them and women eat that shit up. Hell, even I still find most of them entertaining.
Quote:
canned material will leave you with nothing to say after they run up
get an exiting life and have something to talk about with no need to qualify yourself with these story's,also it will be true story's
Can you explain more how having an exciting life makes you more fun to talk to? I’m being serious. I’ve heard this before, and over the years I’ve made myself live a pretty exciting life. I travel, go out most weekends, have friends, live in New York freakin City, try exotic food, do weird stuff every now and then, and have done more extreme sports than most people. What I’ve found in personal experience is that although my life is exciting, nobody actually cares except me.
Quote:
And remember, if you're engaging in "routines" you're doing most of the talking, which is not the behavior of a dominant male.
Don’t know if I agree with this. A dominant man controls the conversation. If you don’t fill the air with the noise, one of her dumb friends will.

Also, I think there are multiple breeds of dominant alpha male. One is James Bond, who is the strong silent type. That’s what you’re getting at. There is another breed of alpha male who is social, fun (but not clownish), and direct. Historically this second breed of alpha male is me on a good night. I used to try to be James Bond and it would rarely work, except on occasion.
Quote:
Learn to embrace the silence then. And embrace awkwardness. Dominant, secure males don't fear silence with women. In fact, an emotionally-centered man thrives in such moments. 
I do O.K. in silence but could be better. It's not fear, but maybe mild discomfort. Could you explain what thriving in silence really is? Kino escalation? Do you do nothing? Sometimes it's a group of 4 of us (her and her 2 friends) that will be in silence. What do you do then, like if she's out of physical touching distance so kino isn't even an option? I find myself looking around, looking for organic material to end the silence.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

who would you prefer listening to,boring chunk or someone who actually has something to say,also canned shit wont work because is canned,even you would find it boring,been told dozens of times over and over

fuck this "control" shit,you dont need or can control everything,choose what you like,and let her talk if she wants to,easier for you,control obsession,alpha male obsession...

if she has nothing to say,move on,you dont need a dumb def girl and i"m sure there are hundreds of normal women who will have something to say or respond or whatever

if you want canned material,come up with your own based upon something that actually happened

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:43 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

OP you really shouldn't argue with advice. Now arch is of course wrong, as usual, because he believes in a different type of faking - being James Bond.

You want a script? Well the problem with a script is that it can't work if everyone isn't in on the game. a structure could help though. That's more of having a game plan that isn't based around pretending to be Bruce Wayne

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

There is a time and place for Canned material. The problem is it's not authentic, it's unoriginal , and it will hurt your game in the long run. For starters canned stuff is fine , but you really need to learn to be in the moment and look at your environment.

For instance: Let's say you stop a woman at Target or some retail store. The last thing you want to do is go into a canned routine or story. In this scenario you would want to false time constraint to lower her guard and have a quit 1 -2 minute conversation. You would want to conversation about something relevant. For instance what are you shopping for? She responds and you add a cocky funny line or progress into something else. So here is a bit I had the other day while I was in 7-11.

HB 8 walks passed me heading to the liquor section.

ME: Hey! (She turns) You look like you would know the answer to this question... What kind of beer do 18 year olds like?
Her: You're buying beer for a 18 year old? Laughs***
ME: No ,but she is really immature so I am trying to be congruent.
Her: I don't know probably Bud Light then.
Me: Interesting you say that, you think one tall can will do?
Her: LOL, you trying to get her drunk?
Me: No of course not she's trying to get me drunk I don't drink.
Her: You don't drink?
Me: Only on Saturdays after dinner.
Her: LOL,
Me: Well I appreciate the help , I'm Chase by the way you are?
Her: Sarah
Me: Nice to meet you
Her: Like Wise Chase
Me: Well I'm gonna go , but if you want you can certainly say hi some other time I am in 711
Her: LOL don't you have a girlfriend though? (displays interests)
Me: There's always room for a few more good friends.
Her: I see
Me: Ya in fact I'm all for meeting new people and you seem a little older than 18 (Shes in her 30's) we should get drinks sometime, You can buy me a bud light.
Her: Haha sure whats your number?

End...

Also, I had her call me so the number wasn't fake and I lightly chatted her up the following morning. We are meeting for drinks this Friday.

Did this on Saturday around 4:00 P.M.

As you can see simple conversation and playful attitude. I didn't care about the outcome and I came on indirect.

Point being: I kept the conversation to the environment and kept it relevant. Also, I wasn't buying any chick liquor I just said that shit to strike up a conversation that is relevant to me being in 711. Infact when I was done talking to her I put the beer back (yes she noticed) I didn't give a rat's ass.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:55 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
There is a time and place for Canned material. The problem is it's not authentic, it's unoriginal , and it will hurt your game in the long run.
Yep.

Quote:
ME: Hey! (She turns) You look like you would know the answer to this question... What kind of beer do 18 year olds like?
Her: You're buying beer for a 18 year old? Laughs***
ME: No ,but she is really immature so I am trying to be congruent.
Her: I don't know probably Bud Light then.
Me: Interesting you say that, you think one tall can will do?
Her: LOL, you trying to get her drunk?
Me: No of course not she's trying to get me drunk I don't drink.
Her: You don't drink?
Me: Only on Saturdays after dinner.
Her: LOL,
Me: Well I appreciate the help , I'm Chase by the way you are?
Her: Sarah
Me: Nice to meet you
Her: Like Wise Chase
Me: Well I'm gonna go , but if you want you can certainly say hi some other time I am in 711
Her: LOL don't you have a girlfriend though? (displays interests)
Me: There's always room for a few more good friends.
Her: I see
Me: Ya in fact I'm all for meeting new people and you seem a little older than 18 (Shes in her 30's) we should get drinks sometime, You can buy me a bud light.
Her: Haha sure whats your number?

End...

Nice. Quirky and organic.

Quote:
As you can see simple conversation and playful attitude. I didn't care about the outcome and I came on indirect.
So important.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:19 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
What’s the difference between canned materials/routines and just being a fun person with interesting stories to tell?

Because fun stories are relevant stories. Bringing up your favorite band meet-up is relevant if you're at a concert, or the story heads that way.
Quote:
One of my very good friends who is quite a womanizer is a great story teller. I’ve heard some of his stories 5 or 6 times, but he keeps telling them and women eat that shit up. Hell, even I still find most of them entertaining.
I'm not sure anyone wants to aspire to be a "womanizer". But I'm guessing your friend gets the results because he's confident and doesn't fear outcome. When you have this mentality, what you say isn't as important as how you say it.

But at some point, as he ages out of the bar and party scene, he'll need to evolve beyond the canned stories.

Quote:
Can you explain more how having an exciting life makes you more fun to talk to?
Because people can feel it. It's a vibe.
Quote:
I’m being serious. I’ve heard this before, and over the years I’ve made myself live a pretty exciting life. I travel, go out most weekends, have friends, live in New York freakin City, try exotic food, do weird stuff every now and then, and have done more extreme sports than most people. What I’ve found in personal experience is that although my life is exciting, nobody actually cares except me.
Then you haven't found the right people. Didn't you make friend/acquaintances during all those fun things you did?

And, I have to ask my friend. Are you fat? Because you can have money, do tons of exciting things, but if you're fat, you're out of the game with women unless you're famous.

Quote:
Don’t know if I agree with this. A dominant man controls the conversation.

No, he doesn't. A dominant male is secure and happy within himself, and gives women space. He doesn't need to control anything except his work.

Quote:
If you don’t fill the air with the noise, one of her dumb friends will.
This is a bad attitude, and a poor frame. And I detect bitterness towards women. You need to slap that shit right out of yourself, because it's unattractive.

When you work on the five fundamentals, and are in good shape, you'll let your physicality do a lot of the talking. her friends will fill the air, and she'll think to herself "this guys doesn't need to yap my ear off all night. that's hot."

Quote:
Also, I think there are multiple breeds of dominant alpha male. One is James Bond, who is the strong silent type. That’s what you’re getting at. There is another breed of alpha male who is social, fun (but not clownish), and direct. Historically this second breed of alpha male is me on a good night. I used to try to be James Bond and it would rarely work, except on occasion.
I see what you're getting at. Go watch the show "Californication". Hank Moody does both, naturally. And it's a by-product of having been with many women and in many social situations. It naturally takes over your personality within the context of the opposite sex because you have true abundance mentality.

And remember, James Bond talked, and was social. He just wasn't a yappy frat boy.

Quote:
I do O.K. in silence but could be better. It's not fear, but maybe mild discomfort. Could you explain what thriving in silence really is? Kino escalation? Do you do nothing?

Yes! Nothing, lol.

I want you to step outside of yourself for a moment. Step outside of your daily path, and observe, from overhead the last time you had a conversation with a woman (this girl and her friends scenario you mention). understand that you and this woman have been biologically designed to have sex and reproduce.

This is the reality.

This drive, this need is inherent in every single one of us.

I want you to remember how you acted with her and her friends. Were you sitting back like a king, relaxed and taking up space, legs spread? As if these women were there to please you? Think, man. You're out with 3-4 other girls, talking with them. how is this a bad thing? How is this scary. This is fucking awesome. And you have it in the bag.

Or were you hunched over, fidgeting, constantly trying to get a word in?

One of the best tips I can ever give you is let women talk to other women in your presence. It's okay if they're not talking to you. You don't need to fucking fill the space. That is what women re for. They will gossip their brains out. You are the bull fucking elk. Let your harem chat and laugh and drink while you nod approvingly and grin.
Quote:
Sometimes it's a group of 4 of us (her and her 2 friends) that will be in silence. What do you do then, like if she's out of physical touching distance so kino isn't even an option? I find myself looking around, looking for organic material to end the silence.
No. Let the moment breathe.

I was with my gf a couple months back at a bowling alley with a friend of hers. they were drinking, laughing, chatting. I never felt a need to fill the space. I sat back, grinned, and let them do their thing. Once, when I came back from rolling the ball, they say to me, "Arch, you're so stoic."

As they night went on, they started flirting by sending dirty texts to each other right in front of me. My gf looks at me and says "we're flirting". I say "hot". And I sit there like a king. There's a lot of silence during this scene.

I never try to fill it. Sexual tension is rising. I am a man, biologically designed to have sex with women. It is the law of the universe. I let that breathe, let it rise.

At the end, the friend of my gf brushed up against my thigh, and then my gf sits on my lap. "We're all going home together", she says.

I nod.

They run upstairs and slam the door, then get in lingerie together.

I say fucking nothing.

They open then door, and I see them both.

"Are you impressed?" my gf says.

"Sure," I say.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks, everyone.
Quote:
OP you really shouldn't argue with advice. Now arch is of course wrong, as usual, because he believes in a different type of faking - being James Bond. 

You want a script? Well the problem with a script is that it can't work if everyone isn't in on the game. a structure could help though. That's more of having a game plan that isn't based around pretending to be Bruce Wayne
I disagree about arguing about advice – that’s how you learn. By questioning assumptions. The guys on this forum aren’t gonna get offended if I ask for more details or disagree with them.

As for Arch, he has given me a lot of advice, and a lot of it is great. That said, his style won’t work for everyone. I do agree with you about structure though. What's a good example structure to follow?
Quote:
who would you prefer listening to,boring chunk or someone who actually has something to say,also canned shit wont work because is canned,even you would find it boring,been told dozens of times over and over

fuck this "control" shit,you dont need or can control everything,choose what you like,and let her talk if she wants to,easier for you,control obsession,alpha male obsession...

if she has nothing to say,move on,you dont need a dumb def girl and i"m sure there are hundreds of normal women who will have something to say or respond or whatever

if you want canned material,come up with your own based upon something that actually happened
There are plenty of girls who won’t be super talkative, even if they’re into you. That doesn’t make them dumb. Walking up to a girl and expecting her to do most of the talking is a bad assumption. Definitely though, if she has the conversational skills of a plant, I’m moving on.

@ChaseChase1007, thanks for the detailed walk through. Honestly, I wouldn’t whip out canned material in a number close situation. There’s just no need for it when you’re only interacting with a chick for a few minutes.

I didn’t specify this, but I guess my original question is really more about when you’re trying to bang a girl that very night, where you might need to put somewhere between 30 mins to an hour and a half of work into getting her home with you. That’s when I think it’s good to have some canned stories / things to talk about before hand. Everyone seems to disagree with me though lol. Perhaps I should stop.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:06 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Then you haven't found the right people. Didn't you make friend/acquaintances during all those fun things you did?

And, I have to ask my friend. Are you fat? Because you can have money, do tons of exciting things, but if you're fat, you're out of the game with women unless you're famous.
14% body fat and 6’3, which puts me in squarely in the fit category but not jacked category. I’m working on getting down to 11 or 12% and building muscle. I think my postings on this site have you thinking I struggle hard. I’m better than most guys at pick up and can get laid when I want, but usually not with 9’s and 10’s. I’m trying to get REALLY good at this shit.

I did make some friends, although not many. Due to work and school I didn’t have time for a lot of friends, but I do have some friends. School's over with so I'm being more social these days.
Quote:
When you work on the five fundamentals, and are in good shape, you'll let your physicality do a lot of the talking. her friends will fill the air, and she'll think to herself "this guys doesn't need to yap my ear off all night. that's hot."
What are the five fundamentals? My guess: confidence (personality in general), appearance, wealth, status, and talent? Plus #6 fitness?
Quote:
I was with my gf a couple months back at a bowling alley with a friend of hers. they were drinking, laughing, chatting. I never felt a need to fill the space. I sat back, grinned, and let them do their thing. Once, when I came back from rolling the ball, they say to me, "Arch, you're so stoic."

As they night went on, they started flirting by sending dirty texts to each other right in front of me. My gf looks at me and says "we're flirting". I say "hot". And I sit there like a king. There's a lot of silence during this scene.

I never try to fill it. Sexual tension is rising. I am a man, biologically designed to have sex with women. It is the law of the universe. I let that breathe, let it rise.

At the end, the friend of my gf brushed up against my thigh, and then my gf sits on my lap. "We're all going home together", she says.

I nod.

They run upstairs and slam the door, then get in lingerie together.

I say fucking nothing.

They open then door, and I see them both.

"Are you impressed?" my gf says.

"Sure," I say.
Overall this is good advice and I should take in the moment more when I’m surrounded by women. And for sure, when you’re with your gf and her friend, you don’t need to do anything but pick off some good one liners and chat a tiny bit. Still working on getting myself a threesome though lol.

But, when you’re introducing yourself to a girl and her friends trying to get laid that night, you need to talk more. You shouldn’t be yappy, but you do need to offer some social value in the form of a) wit and/or interesting convo b) good looks c) money (not a good one IMO) d) status or e) all the above. Unless you’re a male model, sitting back and grinning probably isn’t a good idea when you’ve only known the chick for 20 minutes.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:57 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
But, when you’re introducing yourself to a girl and her friends trying to get laid that night, you need to talk more.
you'd be surprised at how little talking you have to do.
Quote:
Unless you’re a male model, sitting back and grinning probably isn’t a good idea when you’ve only known the chick for 20 minutes.
Here's a secret: every man has the opportunity to look model-ish as long as they stick to a low carb diet and hit the weights. That's the fucking secret most guys don't get. instead, they sit on their fat asses on their couch eating Cheetos instead of working hard on their body. Or they keep their thining hair too long instead o shaving it.

Men tend to look better than women without makeup (sucks, but true). When we remove the carb bloat from our faces and get rid of the "slouch" with proper weight training (not tanning oil, weird thong, obsessive competition shit), we increase our odds significantly and need to talk less.

you don't need money to do well with women. But you should be confident, playful, centered, built, and good in bed. Money simply does not matter because there are so, so many weak, beta males who are CEO's and business owners who are unable to remain emotionally-centered.