PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys!

Im new in all this.

First thing that i would like to say is, I speak spanish, so please, scuse me for my english. I know that maybe i will have some mistakes.

Ok.

Im into this world since i read The Game book.
Then I started reading Mystery's book. And now I realize (thanks to this forum) that the method of Mystery is outdated. So as soon as I can i will start to reading the book "Magic Bullets" that says it is the best at this time, and that would be something like an update of the method of Mystery.

Okay. I tell this to see my knowledge in this game. It is little, and I still need to internalize the things learned. Since I started with everything just a month ago.

I would like to ask you and consult you what you would do in this case.

There is a girl in instagram, from Russia. That attracts me a lot. But I do not know what to do in order for her to answer me at least. She does not know me. So this is normal. But, I do not know, I wanted to know if there was any guide or something for situations like this. Obviously I do not want her to fall in love with me for Instagram, but at least I wanted to know if it's possible to come up with an approach. Something like, "Hey, that Ac Dc album is great, what do you think about their last tour?" you know silly things like that and a answer from her.
Because next year I might travel for that part of Europe. And it would be great to meet her and try to attract her in person haha.

What do you guys think?